**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

Just now, Diehardfan said:

Beal isn't coming here anyway according to people so who cares

True however i still think there’s a better chance he winds up in GS or somewhere else rather than being on Washington in 2022-23

• Like 1

I thought Morey botched the trade deadline last year only getting bum George Hill and if he does not make a move tonight then he clearly is waiting for Lillard or Beal to be unhappy. Risky game to play and means Simmons is back in a Sixers uniform. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Well Sixers ain't winning next year so take 4 and FVV and make the push for the following year. 

Not saying i wouldn’t do that but i think morey is straight up waiting for the start of free agency. I think he’s banking on the blazers not doing anything at the start of FA. If they don’t lillard has already said that team just with a coaching change isn’t good enough to win a title. So he probably believes at that point he’ll ask for a trade as they didn’t nothing but hire billups to improve the roster. 

Not saying I’d do that or it’s smart but just interpreting everything I’ve heard in podcast/interviews and seen discussed. 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

For this year, I’m curious his thoughts on his player option at the end of 2021-22 season. Again dangerous game for the wizards if they are a fringe playoff team again that he just opts out and leaves in the offseason of 2022. He realistically could be the best FA on the market that offseason. 

Someone said Shroder possibly could be a sign and trade part of that package going to the Wizards from Lakers.

7 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

hunt is just a bundle of fun on here......go kick a puppy while you're at it!

WIP said earlier Golden State turned down a deal for Simmons. Hmmm.

1 minute ago, jsdarkstar said:

WIP said earlier Golden State turned down a deal for Simmons. Hmmm.

That happened yesterday. Sixers i think asked for Wiggins, wiseman, 7, 14 and two future firsts 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Wizards forward Davis Bertans has been made available in trade talks, per source.

For what? A 2063 2nd rounder

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khani1 said:

The Sixers asked for Andrew Wiggins, James Wiseman, the Nos. 7 and 14 picks in tonight’s NBA draft along with two future first-rounders in exchange for Ben Simmons...Warriors quickly turned down the offer.”

Yeah, that trade is absurd for GS. No wonder they turned it down. Not even worthy of a counter. 

So basically down to Lillard or if Zion says he doesn't want to play with Ingram. 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

For what? A 2063 2nd rounder

He can hit the 3 with high volume.

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

He can hit the 3 with high volume.

He is a zero on D and plays a position where is hard to hide him  

The 2nd they signed him to that extension they had to regret it. 

Screenshot_20210729-181553.png

17 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

Lakers are making a push to trade for Westbrook. They think the Wizards are clearing cash so they can go out and get some stars to play along with Beal. 

I think everyone should tune in tonight because it might be one of those crazy nights 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jsdarkstar said:

Yeah, that trade is absurd for GS. No wonder they turned it down. Not even worthy of a counter. 

Only people that thought Ben was worth anything is Morey and people on this board. 

14 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Someone said Shroder possibly could be a sign and trade part of that package going to the Wizards from Lakers.

Nope montrez Harrell opted in so they don't need Schroeder for a sign and trade anymore

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Lakers are making a push to trade for Westbrook. They think the Wizards are clearing cash so they can go out and get some stars to play along with Beal. 

Possibly. Sounds like wizards going after dinwiddie that was reported with kuzma and Harrell being shipped to Brooklyn in that sign and trade. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Possibly. Sounds like wizards going after dinwiddie that was reported with kuzma and Harrell being shipped to Brooklyn in that sign and trade. 

I read a 3 team deal with Lakers , kings and wizards. Cause Lakers are pushing hard for Heild

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I read a 3 team deal with Lakers , kings and wizards. Cause Lakers are pushing hard for Heild

Not sure how the Lakers afford to add hield and westbrook making 66 mil against the cap. Even with Harrell, kuzma and KCP leaving is just 36 mil combined.  They’d have to find about $20 mil in fillers to make it work. 

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Not sure how the Lakers afford to add hield and westbrook making 66 mil against the cap. Even with Harrell, kuzma and KCP leaving is just 36 mil combined.  

Who knows, it changes every 10 minutes lol. 

We heard about all the teams that inquired about Ben and our crazy asking price.  Did Morey proactively talk to other teams and we don't know the rumors or do you think he is just sitting back and taking calls?