**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

actually think that’s a pretty nice get for the warriors at the minimum 

12 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Maybe something is happening? 

Does this free up cap space? 

7 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

On Danny 

Redick is beyond washed & makes seth look like he's all defensive team. But he’s a vet & jojo likes him, so....

• Like 1

You would think that Hill was needed for salary matching for a trade.  Something has to be going down.

3 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

You would think that Hill was needed for salary matching for a trade.  Something has to be going down.

You would think so. Otherwise it takes optionality away from Hinkie in the trade market.

17 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

You would think so. Otherwise it takes optionality away from Hinkie in the trade market.

Morey but it could be that they know Green is going somewhere else.  If he does, his and Hill's money coming off the books gets them  the non-tax payer MLE although I'm not sure they'd want to use it. 

1 hour ago, Blazehound said:

Nunn or Gay would be pretty nice additions. 

Monk on a one year prove it deal. 

Try to trade Shake for a wing

Hopefully Tisse can recruit Mills

23 minutes ago, rambo said:

Is Lillard a Sixers yet?

good call. they need someone to back up maxey at pg. 

• Haha 1

I wonder what DeRozan will make at his age.  I wonder if a S&T swap for him and Danny Green is possible.  Green was predicted to approach 20M in free agency. 

If you can do that,  I think maybe you can take a flyer on injured Oladipo for our larger MLE on a prove it deal.  

Then trade Ben to Sanantonio for a package around White.

White/Maxey

Curry/Oladipo

DeRozan/Thybulle/Furk

Harris/Petrusev

Embiid/Vet min or bi-annual for Toney Bradley?

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

I wonder what DeRozan will make at his age.  I wonder if a S&T swap for him and Danny Green is possible.  Green was predicted to approach 20M in free agency. 

If you can do that,  I think maybe you can take a flyer on injured Oladipo for our larger MLE on a prove it deal.  

Then trade Ben to Sanantonio for a package around White.

White/Maxey

Curry/Oladipo

DeRozan/Thybulle/Furk

Harris/Petrusev

Embiid/Vet min or bi-annual for Toney Bradley?

I doubt we get out of the second round with this team.

Just now, Khani1 said:

I doubt we get out of the second round with this team.

Me too. It lacks reliable 3pt shooting.

I'm not really able to imagine a way that they would actually improve over last year though. Cause Beal, LaVine, and McCollum aren't happening. 

The most important goals at this point are to shake things up majorly.  Dump some salary (at least letting it clear earlier even if not this year) and getting 1st round picks.  We are heading for a re-start.

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

Me too. It lacks reliable 3pt shooting.

I'm not really able to imagine a way that they would actually improve over last year though. Cause Beal, LaVine, and McCollum aren't happening. 

The most important goals at this point are to shake things up majorly.  Dump some salary (at least letting it clear earlier even if not this year) and getting 1st round picks.  We are heading for a re-start.

So depressing.  If that is the case, next year we should trade Joel instead of super max him and get back a lot of young assets.  Right now we are looking at Dame or bust.

this entire offseason hinges on the simmons trade. idk how they can even decide what free agents to go after w/o knowing what the return for simmons will be. maybe morey has a standing offer from a team like the spurs...but is waiting to see if lillard somehow becomes available...idk. i'd like to think he has a damn plan. :lol:  

6 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

this entire offseason hinges on the simmons trade. idk how they can even decide what free agents to go after w/o knowing what the return for simmons will be. maybe morey has a standing offer from a team like the spurs...but is waiting to see if lillard somehow becomes available...idk. i'd like to think he has a damn plan. :lol:  

Exactly. They were never going to be big players in FA. It’s all contingent on the Simmons trade. Wait and see.

4 minutes ago, Blazehound said:

Exactly. They were never going to be big players in FA. It’s all contingent on the Simmons trade. Wait and see.

But teams just spent all their cap space and drafted the players they wanted. The options have really become limited now to Dame wanting out