**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Nets and Lakers are in pursuit of Patty Mills. So we wont get him. 

A nets or lakers contract.

Lakers should have signed Mills and traded for Hield instead of Westbrook.

7 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Simons isn't staying.

There are very few Simmons trade proposals that I’ve seen that make us a better team then a starting lineup of

embiid

harris

hield

maxey

simmons

With still having thybulle and curry coming off the bench.

Just now, giveemtheboot said:

There are very few Simmons trade proposals that I’ve seen that make us a better team then a starting lineup of

embiid

harris

hield

maxey

simmons

I’m pretty sure there’s no way to get hield without deal Harris or Simmons. Danny green would have to want to be signed and traded to the kings. Unlikely 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I’m pretty sure there’s no way to get hield without deal Harris or Simmons. Danny green would have to want to be signed and traded to the kings. Unlikely 

Right. He would need to be paid more then he could make on open market, and we would need to compensate kings through for that. 

2 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

embiid

harris

hield

maxey

simmons

Simmons is going to have to start wearing Gucci diapers to home games.  We will boo him so much, he will literally crap his pants and come up with a fake injury to remain out until the trade dead line.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

Right. He would need to be paid more then he could make on open market, and we would need to compensate kings through for that. 

He’d would have to want to go to the kings too. Why would Danny green willingly choose to go to the kings over Philly, Lakers or Miami?

9 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

He’d would have to want to go to the kings too. Why would Danny green willingly choose to go to the kings over Philly, Lakers or Miami?

He’d have to be paid more then those teams would pay him…

There is some underlying issue with Embid and Simmons (and I'm thinking Embid plays just as big a part) in other Vets wanting to play with them.  

Just now, NYEagle said:

There is some underlying issue with Embid and Simmons (and I'm thinking Embid plays just as big a part) in other Vets wanting to play with them.  

obviously the issue is that our guys dont care. and the one that kinda cares a little bit is always injured in the post season. 

10 minutes ago, giveemtheboot said:

He’d have to be paid more then those teams would pay him…

Which is also unlikely considering the kings current cap position. So he wants to go to a bad team and be basically paid roughly what the other teams are likely gonna offer him in FA (sixers as he was on the team can offer him more without hurting themselves as he was on the roster last year). 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

obviously the issue is that our guys dont care. and the one that kinda cares a little bit is always injured in the post season. 

Danny Green said when he first got here, he was shocked at how far we were from championship mentality.  He said we had a long ways to go.  So much so that he considered our season successful and actually meant it.  Crazy how easy Ben had it and how much that played a role in the team mentality.

2 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Danny Green said when he first got here, he was shocked at how far we were from championship mentality.  He said we had a long ways to go.  So much so that he considered our season successful and actually meant it.  Crazy how easy Ben had it and how much that played a role in the team mentality.

yeah. And like in past season when we would lose to terrible teams and the guys would admit that they took them too lightly, they again admitted that when they let the Hawks knock them out of the playoffs this year. They just dont care enough. 

• Like 1

No idea who this dude is but he’s got a bunch followers from hoops Twitter including Morey, the Sixers team account, and a bunch of sports writers.  Maybe just yanking people’s chain but…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

No idea who this dude is but he’s got a bunch followers from hoops Twitter including Morey, the Sixers team account, and a bunch of sports writers.  Maybe just yanking people’s chain but…

meh...some rando...and that was 5 hours ago.

54 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Remember Grant Riller who a bunch of us liked after I think @rambo put us on to him? Hes a UFA already. 

He's why I'm not a scout :roll:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Shepard Wong said:

Must be Kawhi coming on the MLE 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Embiid is tweeting about Mbappe to Madrid.

3 minutes ago, rambo said:

He's why I'm not a scout :roll:

I jumped right on your hype train. I say go get him!

Watching more Bassey highlights and that dude is soft on his feet and quick for a guy his size.  Hope he pans out.

Someone made a good point on realgm.  Spurs moves would make sense if they are planning for Ben.

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Zeller to Portland

Lillard now satisfied!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I have not watched him play much.  How do you guys assess Colby White?

He is more of a scoring guard and not overly efficient it. Is a good defender but doesn't move the needle for me. A younger Jeff Teague basically, you wonder how has this dude played for so many years. 

• Like 1