**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

40 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Screenshot_20211104-171046_Chrome.thumb.jpg.188b152d1ee46a03d5c30472bb07fc34.jpg

44% from 3 

🤨

Boggles my mind. It's like Heinke was still the GM and only seeing potential vs a polished talent 

4 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Kork and Joel are in.

Good about Kork. Would rather see Embiid rest. 

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Good about Kork. Would rather see Embiid rest. 

I am hoping for a large lead so he barely plays any of the 2nd half.

this happened years ago when the NBA adopted a new weird looking ball. The players complained enough and they switched back.

I think Seth Curry thinks the ball is fine though. 

I dont think anyone except Danny Green has put up ugly shots. Embiid... maybe take his word for it but he looks like the usual sluggish Embiid. His issues seem to be unrelated to the ball.

17 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

I guess that just changed?

Change your name to CNN. Youre just a big fake news spreader.

• Haha 2

don't want this to be a game where we look tired and out of it after playing at home last night followed by a road game. Curry starting out hot

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

don't want this to be a game where we look tired and out of it after playing at home last night followed by a road game. Curry starting out hot

not only is it a back to back with game 2 being on the road, but they are down to 8 rotation players, and Bassey.

There are no guards on the bench. Its only Niang, Paul Reed, Drummond, and Bassey.

They have every excuse to drop this one. 

Curry had 16 points in the 1st quarter. 2 minutes left in this quarter and he hasnt even taking another shot yet. That cant happen!