**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

4 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Embiid is shooting us out of this game. 

ending up with a sluggish Embiid ISO where he fades away and leaves it short cause he has no legs.

he used his legs that time. finally a defensive stop at the end. Had a great run early in the game gave it back then won the final 4 minutes in the 4th.

Frustrating pattern continued, but still feel really good about beating that team down 2 starters. Technically 3 starters if you consider how Morey is voluntarily handicapping us. 

If they can continue this for a bit longer, beating good teams- other teams will realize we arent going to need to get desperate to trade Ben. And just mayyybe someone will increase their offer a little bit. 

Nice win against a hot team.  Doc left the bench in a little long in the 4th.  They still need to figure out the 4th qtr.  That's on Doc.  He needs to get things under control late in the game.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I’m liking it and those uniforms.  Hell of lot better than the boathouse row ones from last year.  But why do the Sixers have to come with a new uniform every year?

More stuff they can sell. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nipples said:

Honestly think this team is better without Simmons. 

It is. And it could be really good if we had a real distributor at PG. Or at least one to bring off the bench. 

And Imagine if Morey would just accept another really good player for Ben already. No one including me wanted Brogdon for Ben back when that offer was first reported in like May or June. But adding his extra scoring, and assists to the lineup would be incredible. We should just pull the trigger and go get a player on that level now. Move on, and improve our team. Its gonna be really good but we should get it complete as soon as possible. Im tired of making moves late in the year and hearing the excuse how we have no chemistry in playoffs.

Old girls voice is tough to listen to, especially when she does one of those excited "Got it” calls. Just my opinion, maybe lots of people think she’s great. 

1 minute ago, Shakenbake36 said:

Old girls voice is tough to listen to, especially when she does one of those excited "Got it” calls. Just my opinion, maybe lots of people think she’s great. 

those are people who just think its in style to be woke. I bet at least half of them are lying. There is no way people can really enjoy listening to her.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shakenbake36 said:

Nah.  Her calls grate me.  It just sounds so forced.

• Like 1

Gotta wonder, with as well as they have played when missing starters so far this year. And as well as they, and Drummond have played when missing Embiid- does it make sense to just shut him down for a whole month or so.. early in the season and try to get him right?

Because I dont recall EVER seeing him play himself in to shape. I dont know if he recovers this year if we just give him a game of rest here and there. And I dont want this version, or worse all year from him.

Its early in the year. Team looks capable of making more noise in the post-season. Especially after a Ben trade. Do you just take some lumps now, knowing the team may be able to weather that storm? I think Id like to see them do it.

13 minutes ago, Shakenbake36 said:

More stuff they can sell. 

I get that.  But it’s more than most teams.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

I get that.  But it’s more than most teams.  

nah. these are city jerseys. Nike does them every year for most teams. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

those are people who just think its in style to be woke. I bet at least half of them are lying. There is no way people can really enjoy listening to her.

Yep.  Woke because they’re told to be.  

1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

nah. these are city jerseys. Nike does them every year for most teams. 

They didn’t do the floor with last years versions.  Did they?   

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yep.  Woke because they’re told to be.  

They didn’t do the floor with last years versions.  Did they?   

Sixers unveil new black City Edition jerseys paying homage to Boathouse Row  | PhillyVoice

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, nipples said:

Honestly think this team is better without Simmons. 

I’ve said this after every win this season. Trade him now before teams realize he isn’t really an asset. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Sixers unveil new black City Edition jerseys paying homage to Boathouse Row  | PhillyVoice

Hmmmm.  I stand corrected.  

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

I’ve said this after every win this season. Trade him now before teams realize he isn’t really an asset. 

He can be an asset to some team. And by winning games without him, we show teams we dont need to panic and take a lesser deal to get help right away. We are showing we can win without him so they will have to come up to our price if they want him because it isnt hurting us to have him sit here.

Hes just not the asset Morey thinks he is. And no team is going to come up THAT much.