**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

I hate the idea of not trading Simmons before the trade deadline.  Morey needs to figure it out now.

Morey's playing the long-game.  Which is, of course, code for the 'immediate future is going to suck'.

[Real Hooper] "According to Sam Amick of the athletic: Kings seriously contemplating trade for both Tobias and Ben. Kings expected to make a big move before the deadline. If the Kings can’t get Ben they’re gonna go after Sabonis.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[Real Hooper] "According to Sam Amick of the athletic: Kings seriously contemplating trade for both Tobias and Ben. Kings expected to make a big move before the deadline. If the Kings can’t get Ben they’re gonna go after Sabonis.

I’m all for it.

[Fischer] In an article on the sweepstakes from Jerami Grant: "The Pistons' package of Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and a first-round pick, (for Ben Simmons) for example, was not met with much enthusiasm by Philadelphia brass”

This is all getting old. Just ship the POS out for whatever you can get. Quit holding out hope for a star in return, it just isn’t happening. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, nipples said:

This is all getting old. Just ship the POS out for whatever you can get. Quit holding out hope for a star in return, it just isn’t happening. 

IMO, this is the worst take I’ve ever seen you make.

We’ve past the point of no return. Get great value or let the cuckold stare at walls while abiding by the terms set forth that allow him to keep collecting a paycheck.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Wish they elaborated what the hell we would get back. I’m guessing Harrison Barnes is a given but at least he’s an expiring contract next year. Obviously also like a 3 or maybe even 4 team deal to make it work. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Wish they elaborated what the hell we would get back. I’m guessing Harrison Barnes is a given but at least he’s an expiring contract next year. Obviously also like a 3 or maybe even 4 team deal to make it work. 

Screenshot_20220118-171233.png

Or instead of Fox, then Haliburton and Bagley 

2 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Screenshot_20220118-171233.png

Or instead of Fox, then Haliburton and Bagley 

If the report is true of fox not being a player the sixers want as a centerpiece of any deal got to think they want haliburton (assuming this trade is only a two team deal with the kings)

Myles Turner is out with a stress fracture so you wonder if Pacers still blow it up and trade Sabonis. Might give Sixers more leverage. 

Everything we hear is the Kings desperately want to make the playoffs 

51 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Myles Turner is out with a stress fracture so you wonder if Pacers still blow it up and trade Sabonis. Might give Sixers more leverage. 

Everything we hear is the Kings desperately want to make the playoffs 

I kind of hope for a 4 team trade with the kings somehow wind up with Barnes (unfortunate but used as a trade piece in offseason), hield, Halliburton and levert from the pacers. Never gonna happen but i can dream. 

1 hour ago, SB52 said:

IMO, this is the worst take I’ve ever seen you make.

We’ve past the point of no return. Get great value or let the cuckold stare at walls while abiding by the terms set forth that allow him to keep collecting a paycheck.

Nah, it’s time to move on from this child. Having role players back in return is better than the nothing they’re getting or will ever get as long as he’s on the roster. 

If we did this Detroit deal, and then traded Harris to SAC would this team really not be a hell of a lot better?

May be an image of ‎2 people and ‎text that says '‎1:27 ا. LTE Tweet CENTRÃL NBA Central @TheNBACentral Report: Detroit Pistons included Jerami Grant in huge offer for Ben Simmons "The Pistons' package of Grant, Saddiq Bey, Kelly Olynyk and first- round pick, for example, was not met with much enthusiasm by Philadelphia brass." Phila 25 ahnfiredigital.com Report: Detroit Pistons included Jerami Grant in huge offer for Ben Simmons 1:03 PM 1/18/22 Buffer Tweet your reply‎'‎‎

Follow up on my previous post

image.thumb.png.d2ffba9152216fc288e85df51c547b95.png

Roster:

Maxey/Curry/Kork

Hield/Thybulle/Green

Barnes/Bey/Thybulle

Grant/Olynek/Niang/Paul

Embiid/Drummond

22 hours ago, NYEagle said:

Yes, but the girls at Delilah's are thrilled and waiting in anticipation!!

I have a burner email that I used in the past for clones and such. Logged into it last night for whatever reason and some a**hat signed it up to the Delilah's mailing list. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

[NBA Central] Sacramento has done due diligence on Matisse Thybulle, as well as Ben Simmons and Tobias Harris, per @SeanDeveney (Via https://t.co/nuC5hIHObf) https://t.co/TSlxb3dlfi

They released Aaron Henery and gave Charlie Brown a 2 way contract instead. They seem to like his defense. I wonder if that was done with the forethought that they might include Thybulle in a deadline deal.

I see 2 teams, SAC, and IND talking trade, both of whom were interested in a deal with the 6ers. It feels like the perfect time to work a 3 way deal. Both teams want Simmons, but SAC also seems somewhat interested in Harris. If theyre taking Sabonis, and Barnes is not being sent to IND, it makes perfect sense to include a Toby for Barnes + swap as part of that deal. 

6ers havent loved the idea of Fox. But if Fox is going to IND, then maybe LaVert can come here.

It seems we can send Ben to IND, and Harris to SAC, and end up with a package consisting of LeVert, Barnes, and Hield, and a bunch of picks.

We would then have Maxey, Hield, LeVert, Barnes, Embiid as a starting 5. (Still not as good as doing both the Detroit deal, and then a Harris to SAC deal). Pretty good. See how far it takes us this year.

After this year LeVert and Barnes represent about 37 million dollars in expiring contracts. That combined with picks we get could potentially bring us a max contract balla.

Morey is probably gonna put all eggs in his Harden basket. But I think we should get in on this action right now. 

Kings are determined to make a push for the playoffs so they must get Sabonis or Simmons. 

Reports from Jeremi Grant that he still wants to go a team and be the man, that doesn't work with the Sixers 

14 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

grant basically only wants to be traded to a sheety team. :lol:  

pretty damning report. If I'm a GM considering making a move for him I take him off my list now. You can hang out in DET padding stats forever if that's what you want.