**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

4for4EaglesNest

I wonder who the players are that they are targeting that would require Harris to be included. 

Would think we can now get Ingram + for that package. 

1 hour ago, iladelphxx said:

Ben Simmons is now a WWE punchline 

Let's not forget that the ESPYs humiliated him in front of the entire sports world.  He has become the Ted Cruz of sports. 

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

They have John Collins so not sure they need Harris. 

Just heard on a pod that Collins isn't happy so he might be available. Still need a 3rd team for more value and a guard 

image.thumb.png.4163aadad19b65a43be446257569a1c0.png

There is also a protected 2022 first from Atlanta that got cut off.

Atlanta's GM went on a podcast the other day and said that it was a mistake to bring everybody back.....sounds like he wants to blow it up.

More probably has to go back to Atlanta, but I don't think this is a bad haul and helps all 3 teams.

• Haha 1

Actually, scratch that - I turned off Bird Rights rule for Collins, but I forgot that the Trade Deadline is before his deadline, so I don't think he can be traded this year.

Something I just read in an article

"Spears also reported that the Hawks had interest in a trade for Simmons until the 76ers broached the possibility of including Harris."

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

"Spears also reported that the Hawks had interest in a trade for Simmons until the 76ers broached the possibility of including Harris."

53 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Now if you want Simmons then Hawks helps us find a home for Harris

11 hours ago, iladelphxx said:

Brand still having a job after that off-season is ridiculous. Kept the wrong guy, gave a massive contract to the wrong guy, and signed the wrong guy.

8 hours ago, Diehardfan said:

Brand still having a job after that off-season is ridiculous. Kept the wrong guy, gave a massive contract to the wrong guy, and signed the wrong guy.

Brand's position seems pretty much ceremonial at this point. 

• Like 1

Would anyone be interested in a straight up trade with Houston, Harris for Wall? Trade machine says it works. 

13 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Would anyone be interested in a straight up trade with Houston, Harris for Wall? Trade machine says it works. 

He's on the books for $47 million next season. 

Morey is obviously trying to clear cap space so he can sign Harden this off-season. 

That's good news about Maxey and Reed.  Any word on when Shake and Seth will be back?  We'll need as many bodies as possible for that back to back this weekend. 

55 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Pretty sure I remember Morey offering this a while back and Houston turned it down.

• Like 1

We have almost a month to go until the trade deadline.  Nothing is happening for several weeks if ever.

• Like 1

I think ideally you do Ben and picks for Ingram. And  you do Harris for some big expiring, and picks. In free agency, Morey signs Harden.

Harden, Ingram, Embiid big 3.

Harden, Maxey, Ingram, 4, Embiid Or Ingram at the 4 with Thybulle starting at SF.

Honestly, not even sure we have cap space to sign a free agent though even if you trade Harris for an expiring. I guess Harden will have to come via sign and trade.

2 hours ago, Gannan said:

They have a better player in Christian Wood 

I hope they made Paul pay for his own meal, or paid for it out of the money that they've fined Simmons.

• Like 1