Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, DaEagles4Life said:

I turned it off after 3 point 

Good choice, by the time they actually dunk the damn thing no one cares. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

I really hate that TNT keeps pushing this sex tape show. Not interested nor do I want my sons wondering what is a sex tape 😞

8 minutes ago, West_Philly said:

I really hate that TNT keeps pushing this sex tape show. Not interested nor do I want my sons wondering what is a sex tape 😞

They already know. 

26 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

They already know. 

Leave me to my delusion's.

I’m just ready for real basketball to get going again. Gonna be itching to finally see the Embiid-Harden-Maxey trio on the floor all week. 

My only hope/prayer/concern is health....for both Embid and Harden.....if those two truly can stay healthy, then they should make the ECF at least......but that is a huge IF.

what star fa should morey go after this offseason? i mean maxey is going to be star point guard, of course harden is staying as shooting guard and embiid as center, but we need a power forward star and in fa class it isnt very good, you think they would go after a star center that has power forward experience or trade for one like for instance Anthony davis?

49 minutes ago, toughfighter83 said:

what star fa should morey go after this offseason? i mean maxey is going to be star point guard, of course harden is staying as shooting guard and embiid as center, but we need a power forward star and in fa class it isnt very good, you think they would go after a star center that has power forward experience or trade for one like for instance Anthony davis?

Switch Harden and Maxey. 

AD is the only tradable piece the Lakers have and if healthy a star. He isn't going anywhere.. 

Sixers don't need another star they need to find a young prime Danny Green, but had a better version in Bridges and traded him for a bum. 

3 hours ago, nipples said:

I’m just ready for real basketball to get going again. Gonna be itching to finally see the Embiid-Harden-Maxey trio on the floor all week. 

I'm interested in the pairings when one of them is on the bench. 

Reed, Harris, Green, Joe/Shake, Harden 

Embiid, Niang, Thybulle, Kork, Maxey 

 

FB_IMG_1645375861057.jpg

55 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

FB_IMG_1645375861057.jpg

Would be a lot better/realistic if Embid had him over his knee spanking him to be honest.....

6 hours ago, nipples said:

I’m just ready for real basketball to get going again. Gonna be itching to finally see the Embiid-Harden-Maxey trio on the floor all week. 

Sadly, we have to wait until Friday

4 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Switch Harden and Maxey. 

AD is the only tradable piece the Lakers have and if healthy a star. He isn't going anywhere.. 

Sixers don't need another star they need to find a young prime Danny Green, but had a better version in Bridges and traded him for a bum. 

Stay bitter lol

Just now, ToastJenkins said:

Stay bitter lol

Always lol. 

It was years of dumb moves but that is the worst to me. Teams always find flaws in proven players but only see upside in non proven guys

Like i said i think you may be the only person more bitter about that trade than me. Was so obvious he was a keeper

7 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Like i said i think you may be the only person more bitter about that trade than me. Was so obvious he was a keeper

Didn't his Mom work for the Sixers? 

Dude was a 43% 3P shooter his junior year on 6 attempts and a great FT shooter. 

Just a brutal brutal miss especially with him being a 1st team all defensive player this year 

1 minute ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Didn't his Mom work for the Sixers? 

I believe so yes

2 hours ago, DaEagles4Life said:

Didn't his Mom work for the Sixers? 

Dude was a 43% 3P shooter his junior year on 6 attempts and a great FT shooter. 

Just a brutal brutal miss especially with him being a 1st team all defensive player this year 

It's a hard one for sure....I mean we got Tobias with that 1st (while missing on the draft pick)....so yeah, if you could tell me right now we'd have him instead of Tobias with cap room I'd be like duh.....but, maybe that cap is used elsewhere, maybe we don't get Harden....it's hard to go in the Way Back Machine.  But yes, do wish we had him now.

I never really watch the All Star Game, but they are having the TNT crew do an alternate broadcast (Shaq, Barkley Kenny, Ernie) 

I think that actually might be watchable 

Am I the only one that is like....please Embid....don't play in this?

A couple days ago I said I had a feeling LeBron could leave the Lakers soon.

This weekend he talked about the door being open for a return to Cleveland one day. And now, theres this

May be an image of 2 people and text that says '5:44 PM Metro by T-Mobil Instagram BR bleacherreport 25% VIA B/R'S ERIC PÍNCUS B-R KLUTCH SPORTS UNHAPPY WITH LAKERS VP ROB PELINKA'

 

And this one is weird....

 

This is awful!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.