Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Forget Danny Green, my eyes will be glued on Georges!

"THANKS FOR HAR-DEN, CLAP..CLAP..CLAP CLAP CLAP", "THANKS FOR HAR-DEN, CLAP..CLAP..CLAP CLAP CLAP"

Follow by

"BEN'S A PUS..SAY...WHAH, WHAH..WHAH WHAH WHAH", "BEN'S A PUS..SAY...WHAH, WHAH...WHAH WHAH WHAH"

You're a Be-ta!

I'm curious to see how this plays out tonight and any aftermath following it but ultimately I find myself relatively indifferent to him at this point.  

In the moment, I obviously hated what he was doing to the team but ultimately it worked out where they were able to move him for real value, even to the point that the alternative trade Morey passed on in favor of Harden with the Kings would have been a good deal also.

A friend from work is going tonight and wanted me to go with him but I passed and will just watch on TV.  I'm actually more excited for the Nuggets game on Monday to see Embiid vs Jokic and getting to see Harden in person as a Sixer for the first time.

 

 

Lmao 

 

  • Author

Tonight is like a playoff game for Ben.  He gets paid millions to watch other men play basketball.  

NSFW Language 🤣

 

 

 

He's probably sitting in the tub in his hotel room right now weeping after all that :lol: 

  • Author

Chant suggestion for tonight.  
"Kendall…Kendall…Kendall”.  

About as much insight you will get from a player until they all retire. 

 

 

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Chant suggestion for tonight.  
"Kendall…Kendall…Kendall”.  

I find that "Thanks for Harden" kinda has the same rhythm as "Let's go Sixers". 

31 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

They should have been like....Ben...Ben....your back looks fine...you sure it isn't your heart?  or your vag that is having issues??

  • Author
55 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

 

Weak.  I would have been, "Ben you're open....pass me the ball".  

6 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Weak.  I would have been, "Ben you're open....pass me the ball".  

I would been like " i believe your back hurts Ben…. You basically were carrying the sixers this year… wait”

Lmao 

 

Thanks for Harden and you're a beta should be the two chants all night.

Best chant now would be "why the grievance?”

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Best chant now would be "why the grievance?”

He can't chant back "I'm a gutless, spoiled brat that has always had everything handed to me, felt no need to work to improve and want my money even though I refused to play"

What are the betting odds on that clown leaving the bench and going back to the locker room at some point?

3 minutes ago, vikas83 said:

What are the betting odds on that clown leaving the bench and going back to the locker room at some point?

This was my guess the other day.  He will use the boo'ing as an excuse to leave for his "mental health".

53 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Best chant now would be "why the grievance?”

they're gonna chant "F ben simmons" and we all know it. :lol: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.