Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

they're gonna chant "F ben simmons" and we all know it. :lol: 

wonder how many mister softee tshirts will be worn in the crowd ? 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Alpha_TATEr said:

wonder how many mister softee tshirts will be worn in the crowd ? 

I should have made my Wendy's shirt 

To anyone going to the game tonight...

Break him. Don't stop. Break his soul and have him run off the bench crying. Expose him for the weak arse beeotch he is.

That is all.

They should announce a Ben Simmons highlight/tribute video then cut to a blank screen for 10 seconds 

How long until Durant publicly makes a comment about Ben in a negative way?

8 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

How long until Durant publicly makes a comment about Ben in a negative way?

Direct from him or through one of his burner accounts?

After a "clunker" of a performance last game, Harden might go off for something like 27/12/10 tonight, especially against his old team.

15 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

After a "clunker" of a performance last game, Harden might go off for something like 27/12/10 tonight, especially against his old team.

I'm thinking close to 80 points between Embid and Harden......Something like 82/30/15 combined....like seriously.  I think Embid is personally going to go off shoving it in Ben's face and obviously....Harden wants to show up vs. Brooklyn.

 

PS...if I were Doc, before this game, I'd be going like Ray Rhodes crazy in the locker room.

Quote

[Sir Embiid] Drummond said on Danny’s Podcast that he might miss free throws on purpose today so Sixers fans can have Frostys 💀💀💀

 

1 minute ago, NYEagle said:

I'm thinking close to 80 points between Embid and Harden......Something like 82/30/15 combined....like seriously.  I think Embid is personally going to go off shoving it in Ben's face and obviously....Harden wants to show up vs. Brooklyn.

could be a big game for maxey. i'd expect the nets to put bruce brown on harden...so either kyrie or seth will be on maxey. 

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

could be a big game for maxey. i'd expect the nets to put bruce brown on harden...so either kyrie or seth will be on maxey. 

There isn't any reason he can't join the fun and put up 25-30.

  • Author
46 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

How long until Durant publicly makes a comment about Ben in a negative way?

F that bald ****. 
 

Man.  I should have a few tonight.  Peer pressure.  I have to pretend to work tomorrow.  

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

F that bald ****. 
 

Man.  I should have a few tonight.  Peer pressure.  I have to pretend to work tomorrow.  

This is not the night to be dead sober.  Just have 1 or 7.

Can Tobias give us freaking 25 for just one night?  For the love of God!

1 hour ago, vikas83 said:

To anyone going to the game tonight...

Break him. Don't stop. Break his soul and have him run off the bench crying. Expose him for the weak arse beeotch he is.

That is all.

I'm gonna be very high up there tonight but I'll do my part.  I can not get over how much some folks are forking over for those lower level seats tonight.  Those are L.A. prices.  Sheesh. 

2 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

I'm gonna be very high up there tonight but I'll do my part.  I can not get over how much some folks are forking over for those lower level seats tonight.  Those are L.A. prices.  Sheesh. 

The hate is real!

Closing in on 2 hours away.....definitely one of the biggest regular season games I can remember....

48 minutes ago, Khani1 said:

Can Tobias give us freaking 25 for just one night?  For the love of God!

tonight's not that night...he's gonna get worn out trying to guard KD.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

tonight's not that night...he's gonna get worn out trying to guard KD.

Maybe he can foul out then and become useful. 

Jen wearing the Vuitton 00 jersey.  Kill that b*tch!

Really good article in ESPN covering the new look Sixers. I’m pumped to see if the early magic can hold. 

  • Author

LOL

 

 

17 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

LOL

 

 

That's like...nothing compared with what he is going to get tonight....and come playoff time where he actually steps on the court?  Oh my god, that will be a whole new level!!  My vote which I've been preaching...every time he touches the ball "SHOOT, SHOOT, SHOOT" and every time on the line "BRICK, BRICK, BRICK" like the Vikings Skoal chant....

1 hour ago, therealdawk said:

I'm gonna be very high

Me too.

I hope the Sixers put a tribute video together with one of these songs:

Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot 

Pat Benetar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot 

AC DC -  Shoot To Thrill 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.