Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

that's very insensitive of you.  no wonder you couldn't even make it through a work team building exercise without getting in trouble!  :nonono:   

 

 

I'm working on my sensitivity......so STFU and suck a deek.

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NYEagle said:

So....I have my sales kickoff, we do a virtual escape room (because we are all remote)......someone was murdered on the screen and you had to guess whether it was the cook, the maid, etc....based on everything the group thought it to be the maid or the cook.  Also, the person running the escape room was a girl (in character acting totally crazy).  So everyone is joking, tossing out who they think and the crazy girl asks me who do I think....and I say the maid.  She's like why....joking I say.....cause women are crazy.  So....my boss calls me after, says someone took offense, sent an email to senior management.  I assumed it was a woman...find out it was a guy.  I'd really love to get him on the phone or in person and say......you didn't have the courtesy to just discuss it with me?  I would have told you I have two teen daughters, girlfriend, mom...and I try and do more for them in a day than most do for women in a month.  But.... can see how this offended you seeing as you have no balls and are a woman.......

This is  why you can't do anything fun at work anymore. 

1 hour ago, HazletonEagle said:

Horowitz doesn’t appear to be big on social distancing. I mean, he got right up in Harden’s face initially.

46 minutes ago, Gannan said:

This is  why you can't do anything fun at work anymore. 

I long for the days where if someone at work asked you a question, the right response was always "Hookers and blow".....now it's "Binary and White Claws"

1 hour ago, The_Omega said:

Horowitz doesn’t appear to be big on social distancing. I mean, he got right up in Harden’s face initially.

Yeah. At least they know he is vaccinated because for a while that was required for entry in to the arena. But as the article states, they are trying to re-establish some boundaries with him. Although most of the players know him, and many have personally been to his house, and charity events with him theres no need for this fan to be getting in their time out huddles. Over the years hes gotten a little too comfortable and no one has really checked him. 

This would be amazing 

 

 

 

Screenshot_20220308-202954_Twitter.jpg

5 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Holy F!!!!   What A Bish!!!  
 

 

Wow. I didn’t think there was any possible way that he could make me think even less of his character than I already did. But dammit, he proved me wrong. What a jackass. 

1 hour ago, nipples said:

Wow. I didn’t think there was any possible way that he could make me think even less of his character than I already did. But dammit, he proved me wrong. What a jackass. 

I think it's made up media crap. Why would his people leak that to the public if that is their tactic to get that money back? I mean the Philly fans cheering for him are about slim to none but, why even risk it? 

16 hours ago, mr_hunt said:

Since Making a Win-Now Trade of Haliburton for Sabonis, the Kings are 3-10, Exactly the Same Record as Indiana

Where do they rank in terms of the worst run teams in all of sports? 

Redski... Err.... Commanders? Jaguars? Jets? Orioles? Knicks? Flyers? Lions? Pirates? Coyotes? 

 

Ben Simmons, replying to a post by Barstool Philly saying that they "can't wait" for the Sixers-Nets game on Thursday and Ben to return to the Wells Fargo Center: "Likewise."

I bet his plan is to leave during the game.  They boo’ed me so hard it was not good for my mental health. 

gg4ldwh7cdm81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

 

stop making me fall in love with you, georges!   

so this dude breaks his social media silence re: anything Philadelphia to say hes looking forward to this charade of a "homecoming game?" Despite him not playing in it?

Yeah, I buy the grievance story now. He wants that negative reaction bc stupid ass Rich Paul thinks its going to help his case somehow. 

I really wish the fans would ignore him entirely. Save all of this for the first time this **** actually has the balls to step on the court. Don't waste a second of it now. 

so why are there two threads?

24 minutes ago, JBENT87 said:

so this dude breaks his social media silence re: anything Philadelphia to say hes looking forward to this charade of a "homecoming game?" Despite him not playing in it?

Yeah, I buy the grievance story now. He wants that negative reaction bc stupid ass Rich Paul thinks its going to help his case somehow. 

I really wish the fans would ignore him entirely. Save all of this for the first time this **** actually has the balls to step on the court. Don't waste a second of it now. 

If I’m the sixers, i bust out reagor and JJAW still showed up to work and played even though the fans can’t stand either and go after both of them constantly. 

They should announce, at the game, that they’re donating Simmons lost salary to mental health awareness in his honor.

1 hour ago, JBENT87 said:

so why are there two threads?

Cause 2 posters got in a pissing match and hunt decided to add to it lol. 

2 hours ago, JBENT87 said:

so this dude breaks his social media silence re: anything Philadelphia to say hes looking forward to this charade of a "homecoming game?" Despite him not playing in it?

Yeah, I buy the grievance story now. He wants that negative reaction bc stupid ass Rich Paul thinks its going to help his case somehow. 

I really wish the fans would ignore him entirely. Save all of this for the first time this **** actually has the balls to step on the court. Don't waste a second of it now. 

The logic is so freakin weak too. So, going forward, the NBA would live with the precedent that if a player performs poorly, and then follows it up by quitting on the team, they could still demand their salary as long as the fans are mean.

Players already have a dozen ways to force trades...this would just flat out eliminate any player responsibility to uphold a contract;.  

29 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

The logic is so freakin weak too. So, going forward, the NBA would live with the precedent that if a player performs poorly, and then follows it up by quitting on the team, they could still demand their salary as long as the fans are mean.

I honestly think they (Paul and co.) are hoping that some fan throws something at him, confronts him, etc. They're essentially throwing him out there as bait in the hope that something happens where they can build their case. It's such a slime ball move. 

47 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

The logic is so freakin weak too. So, going forward, the NBA would live with the precedent that if a player performs poorly, and then follows it up by quitting on the team, they could still demand their salary as long as the fans are mean.

Players already have a dozen ways to force trades...this would just flat out eliminate any player responsibility to uphold a contract;.  

Again if i were the sixers i bring up reagor and JJAW at arbitration saying these two athletes get ridiculed more than anyone and yet they still came to work and played in the city. 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Cause 2 posters got in a pissing match and hunt decided to add to it lol. 

Can we merge these threads?

@Moderator6 @Moderator12 

The problem with this whole angle on blaming the mean fans is that we're in a world where video and transcripts exist.  The arbitrator can simply replay this tidbit from Ben's opening Brooklyn presser: 

"It wasn’t about the fans or coaches or comments made by anybody, it was just a personal thing for me,” Simmons said. "That was earlier than that series, or even that season, that I was dealing with… and that organization knew that.”

He even says that it preceded that season in which the arbitrator can correctly state; "Yes, but you resigned anyway". 

He basically 8-mile battle rapped himself during that PC.  He countered all of his own supposed gripes.  I know that he was far from a student athlete and allegedly didn't care much for academics at all but I can't help but wonder about is overall intelligence.  I'm not suggesting that he's Dexter Manley but he doesn't come off as average let alone bright. 

5 minutes ago, therealdawk said:

The problem with this whole angle on blaming the mean fans is that we're in a world where video and transcripts exist.  The arbitrator can simply replay this tidbit from Ben's opening Brooklyn presser: 

"It wasn’t about the fans or coaches or comments made by anybody, it was just a personal thing for me,” Simmons said. "That was earlier than that series, or even that season, that I was dealing with… and that organization knew that.”

He even says that it preceded that season in which the arbitrator can correctly state; "Yes, but you resigned anyway". 

He basically 8-mile battle rapped himself during that PC.  He countered all of his own supposed gripes.  I know that he was far from a student athlete and allegedly didn't care much for academics at all but I can't help but wonder about is overall intelligence.  I'm not suggesting that he's Dexter Manley but he doesn't come off as average let alone bright. 

That bolded tells me he’s a lying POS that will say and do anything to either weasel his way out of things and try to get his money back. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.