Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

  • Author

Wait.  Is that annoying old rich dude, Hunt?

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Just now, GoEagles5921 said:

They 100% deserve to lose.  If it means that doc and harden are gone, I’m on board 

Harden is going to be back regardless cause he’s not opting out of that type of money with how he’s looked. if he goes FA route maybe he gets the money but i think the league and everyone has noticed with his hammy and how he’s looked shooting for the last 2 months a lot of skepticism to give him that type of contact he wants. I’m not sure anyone is willing to do that with how he’s looked. 

  • Author
Just now, Uscg-green said:

I also called you pathetic.

Cool. Bye 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Harden won't go..... Morey will max him out then get D'Antoni

so freakin sad. But you know as a philly fan that its 100% happening to us.

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yet he comes in here out of nowhere and calls me a troll.  🤣

I see he added more to it lol. I mean read the F'n room we are all watching and talking about the current sixers game. This clown for like the first time ever comes in and decided we want to talk about Ben Simmons for the first time all year...  

  • Author

They make a little progress and back to double digits. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

I see he added more to it lol. I mean read the F'n room we are all watching and talking about the current sixers game. This clown for like the first time ever comes in and decided we want to talk about Ben Simmons for the first time all year...  

its sorta relevant because that game just ended and the Nets got swept. I think we all agree with what he said too. Not sure what the big deal is.

Can we be annoyed by the 6ers, and act civil at the same time?

Such an irritating game. The raptors have allowed us to hang around and the sixers continue to play like dog crap all 4 quarters. Legitimately just one quarter they play well and they could win this game. Instead continuation of bad coaching and underwhelming performances by embiid, harden and maxey and the entire bench. 

Fans on their feet!!! And then easy ass oop

just keep giving up dunks under the basket....

  • Author
Just now, HazletonEagle said:

its sorta relevant because that game just ended and the Nets got swept. I think we all agree with what he said too. Not sure what the big deal is.

Can we be annoyed by the 6ers, and act civil at the same time?

It wasn’t a groundbreaking revelation.  We’ve only been talking about it for 6 months.  Troll!!!

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

its sorta relevant because that game just ended and the Nets got swept. I think we all agree with what he said too. Not sure what the big deal is.

Can we be annoyed by the 6ers, and act civil at the same time?

Noo!! 

 

 

 

I'm good though, I'll stop. Apologies to everyone 

One of the more annoying things to me is that we bothered to win 3 games. Why does this misery have to stretch to 7 games? I expected to lose in 6. But the way they have played in the past 3 games looks like a team that should have been swept. 

3 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

its sorta relevant because that game just ended and the Nets got swept. I think we all agree with what he said too. Not sure what the big deal is.

Can we be annoyed by the 6ers, and act civil at the same time?

Yep. Exactly. It literally just ended so I make the comment. Then immediately get jumped on by someone wanting to flex some internet muscles. Wasn't looking to start crap with anyone. But some people can't help themselves and yeah it pissed me off. Should just block and move on. 

  • Author
Just now, Uscg-green said:

Yep. Exactly. It literally just ended so I make the comment. Then immediately get jumped on by someone wanting to flex some internet muscles. Wasn't looming to start crappy with anyone. But some people can't help themselves and yeah it pissed me off. Should just block and move on. 

Or learn to take a joke Nancy.  FFS.  

  • Author
1 minute ago, HazletonEagle said:

One of the more annoying things to me is that we bothered to win 3 games. Why does this misery have to stretch to 7 games? I expected to lose in 6. But the way they have played in the past 3 games looks like a team that should have been swept. 

Just setting me up to already be annoyed by Thursday night.  And then boom…..a Howie special.  

2 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Or learn to take a joke Nancy.  FFS.  

Didn't you say bye? What happened to that? Cant help yourself huh?

  • Author

Page 1000.   So how about that Ben Simmons guy?  The nerve, huh?

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

One of the more annoying things to me is that we bothered to win 3 games. Why does this misery have to stretch to 7 games? I expected to lose in 6. But the way they have played in the past 3 games looks like a team that should have been swept. 

Ever since that shot embiid has decided to just coast. Game 4 he had 7 points in the first half before deciding he was going to play. This game he has 7 points in the second half. I get he’s playing the thumb issue but if you want to be great then you have to show up when your team needs you the most. He’s disappeared. Frankly besides game 2 and 3 he really hasn’t played all that well. It gets overshadowed cause maxey and harden have been played worse over the past couple games.  

  • Author
1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

Didn't you say bye? What happened to that? Cant help yourself huh?

Good God man.  It was a joke.  Don’t be such a bish.  And when I said "bye” it had a different meaning than you thought.   Also, I thought you were "blocking” me?

damn...joel can't even play d tonite.  this team is cooked!

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Good God man.  It was a joke.  Don’t be such a bish.  And when I said "bye” it had a different meaning than you thought.   Also, I thought you were "blocking” me?

I said I should have. Reading is essential.......

1 minute ago, mr_hunt said:

damn...joel can't even play d tonite.  this team is cooked!

foul trouble.

Just now, mr_hunt said:

damn...joel can't even play d tonite.  this team is cooked!

Toronto since game 3 has looked like the better team and made the adjustments to play the game at their pace and style. In game 3 the sixers really only outplayed Toronto in the 3rd quarter and got a fortunate dagger by embiid thanks to Glenn’s timeout otherwise that game potentially ends with Toronto getting a last second shot or is potentially winning/losing in double OT

  • Author

Wonder if Nick Nurse will cry about free throws and fouls tonight.   

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.