Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

damn...joel can't even play d tonite.  this team is cooked!

We went up 3-0 and put on the cruise control. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

There is no question the refereeing has changed in the previous 3 games this series as well.

Just like Embiid cant win MVP, and Simmons could never win DPOY because of The Man, I wonder if the NBA wont allow the 6ers an easy sweep and rest at any point in the playoffs. 

There may come a game when Joel goes back to getting 20 FTs and we win by double digits. After the league is satisfied they gave us a hard enough time. 

  • Author

Game.  Shirts.  

Wow way to get a hand up...... Nah just turn and watch the ball go in the basket. Must be the hammy

  • Author

I can’t believe we got nothing out of Bynum.  Sheesh.  What a waste.  

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

There is no question the refereeing has changed in the previous 3 games this series as well.

Just like Embiid cant win MVP, and Simmons could never win DPOY because of The Man, I wonder if the NBA wont allow the 6ers an easy sweep and rest at any point in the playoffs. 

There may come a game when Joel goes back to getting 20 FTs and we win by double digits. After the league is satisfied they gave us a hard enough time. 

The refs during all the playoffs has been inconsistent and bad for alot of the series around the league. Tatum fouled out for Boston on a flop tonight. And these are supposed to be the best officials. 

Well Saturday should be a fun season finale. At least we can watch glenn be an ahole at the podium and the sixers can his ass a couple days later. 

Has anyone noticed Kate Scott hasn’t been bad tonight? I think it’s her fake excited voice that makes her annoying. When there’s nothing to be excited about she just calls regular play by play. 

Still probably gonna win series but nothing after.

  • Author
Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Well Saturday should be a fun season finale. At least we can watch glenn be an ahole at the podium and the sixers can his ass a couple days later. 

Oh.  You won’t have to wait.  You know he’s going to hear it at the tonight’s presser and he’ll get snarky.  Again.   So glad I’m not allow to bet.  Sorry Gannan

Just now, Gannan said:

Has anyone noticed Kate Scott hasn’t been bad tonight? I think it’s her fake excited voice that makes her annoying. When there’s nothing to be excited about she just calls regular play by play. 

She is much better when the sixers suck yes lol

  • Author
1 minute ago, Gannan said:

Has anyone noticed Kate Scott hasn’t been bad tonight? I think it’s her fake excited voice that makes her annoying. When there’s nothing to be excited about she just calls regular play by play. 

Nope.  Not us fortunate ones who get the game on NBATV.  Did you make the bet? 

No way this team beats the Celtics anyway

@4for4EaglesNestI apologize. My wife just had surgery and ive got two sick kids. I have not slept in two days and snapped. My bad.

  • Author
Just now, Paul852 said:

No way this team beats the Celtics anyway

Or was it you who wanted to make the bet?  I don’t remember.  

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Has anyone noticed Kate Scott hasn’t been bad tonight? I think it’s her fake excited voice that makes her annoying. When there’s nothing to be excited about she just calls regular play by play. 

yep. Anything to keep her from screaming in her loud annoying fake excitement voice.

This is bad.  Real bad.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Nope.  Not us fortunate ones who get the game on NBATV.  Did you make the bet? 

No. Games like this are why I don’t bet. I learned that a long time ago :lol:

  • Author
Just now, Uscg-green said:

@4for4EaglesNestI apologize. My wife just had surgery and ive got two sick kids. I have not slept in two days and snapped. My bad.

All good.  Sorry to hear.  I really was just breaking balls.  I thought you knew that’s what I do by now.  I’m the other Coastie BTW.  Hope all is well with the wife and kids.  

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Or was it you who wanted to make the bet?  I don’t remember.  

Oh it was me :lol: I meant to put 100 on it and completely forgot. Almost did it after they went down double digits for the big pay off.

Just now, Dave Moss said:

This is bad.  Real bad.

Well the team is going to make history this year.

1 minute ago, Uscg-green said:

@4for4EaglesNestI apologize. My wife just had surgery and ive got two sick kids. I have not slept in two days and snapped. My bad.

he really is a troll though. :whistle:

  • Author
Just now, Gannan said:

No. Games like this are why I don’t bet. I learned that a long time ago :lol:

It was Paul then.  I knew it was one of my CVON pals.  

I don't care what anyone says, you don't pull guys in the playoffs with a little over 2 minutes unless the other team is up by more than 20.... That's just me though

  • Author
Just now, Paul852 said:

Oh it was me :lol: I meant to put 100 on it and completely forgot. Almost did it after they went down double digits for the big pay off.

Well.  
 

 

A59D139E-9E79-4747-9730-B4BD55C06100.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.