Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Eagles Message Board

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

**Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread 2022/2023 Regular Season*

Featured Replies

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I don't care what anyone says, you don't pull guys in the playoffs with a little over 2 minutes unless the other team is up by more than 20.... That's just me though

his "stars" were getting embarrassed. 

  • Replies 31.3k
  • Views 1.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Has anyone noticed Kate Scott hasn’t been bad tonight? I think it’s her fake excited voice that makes her annoying. When there’s nothing to be excited about she just calls regular play by play. 

She is better when things are kind of slow. Maybe she should call baseball games.

 

I saw the Embiid shot in a bar in the Cayman Islands, with the sounds off of course. I visualized Zumoff calling that shot.  You know how it would've gone: "Embiid, for three....YEEESSSSS!!!!!"

2 minutes ago, Gannan said:

No. Games like this are why I don’t bet. I learned that a long time ago :lol:

I've seen people say the Sixers were easy money the last two games. Had me all confident.

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

All good.  Sorry to hear.  I really was just breaking balls.  I thought you knew that’s what I do by now.  I’m the other Coastie BTW.  Hope all is well with the wife and kids.  

Usually I do. Just not myself. She's ok. Had that stomach sleeve surgery. 

Just now, mr_hunt said:

his "stars" were getting embarrassed. 

I can't stand looking at his stupid effing face anymore with his mouth open !

  • Author
2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

he really is a troll though. :whistle:

 

B81738C6-6B8C-4A0E-8064-44D34AD89C7B.gif

  • Author
Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I can't stand looking at his stupid effing face anymore with his mouth open !

Is it wrong for me to want someone to piss him off at the PC?

5 minutes ago, Uscg-green said:

@4for4EaglesNestI apologize. My wife just had surgery and ive got two sick kids. I have not slept in two days and snapped. My bad.

I apologize too, I shouldn't of piled on. Hope everything gets better for you real soon. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Is it wrong for me to want someone to piss him off at the PC?

Nope! I haven't watched a PC in a long time and I just might now just for that lol

  • Author
Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I apologize too, I shouldn't of piled on. Hope everything gets better for you real soon. 

Get a room.  Jesus.  

Just now, Bwestbrook36 said:

I apologize too, I shouldn't of piled on. Hope everything gets better for you real soon. 

Thanks. Playing golf all weekend so it will. Maybe ill chuck a club or two..

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Get a room.  Jesus.  

Troll!!! And you are to sensitive!

Just now, Uscg-green said:

Thanks. Playing golf all weekend so it will. Maybe ill chuck a club or two..

That's the spirit! I like to sling those effects against some trees

5 minutes ago, Gannan said:

Well the team is going to make history this year.

Doc has lost when he’s up 3-1, but has he ever lost when up 3-0?

2 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

Doc has lost when he’s up 3-1, but has he ever lost when up 3-0?

No team in nba history has lost up 3-0

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Oh.  You won’t have to wait.  You know he’s going to hear it at the tonight’s presser and he’ll get snarky.  Again.   So glad I’m not allow to bet.  Sorry Gannan

I bet the raptors to win the series before the playoffs started. I thought nurse was a better coach than glen  and the sixers didn’t have the athleticism to matchup especially if harden was going to shoot the way he has. I should’ve just doubled down before tonight’s game due to the odds being so good cause i thought the raptors were the better team in games 3 and 4 (game 3 outside of the 3rd quarter and embiid hitting that game winner the raptors were the better team). It’s carried over to game 5 and Glenn has no clue. I’d be surprised if game 6 in Toronto is even close. I’m expecting them to get annihilated in that game. 

1 minute ago, giveemtheboot said:

No team in nba history has lost up 3-0

Yeah, but if there was a coach to do it then it would be Doc, right?  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Paul852 said:

No way this team beats the Celtics anyway

Not sure anyone is the way they are playing. 

What happened to Thybulle?  Can’t wait to hear Doc’s explanation.

  • Author

 No wonder.  It’s almost like he didn’t play tonight.  It’s because we couldn’t see him.  

6CC53A15-BBED-4F0C-A6D5-6C57A0C35F43.jpeg

  • Author
Just now, Dave Moss said:

What happened to Thybulle?  Can’t wait to hear Doc’s explanation.

He air balled a finger roll, for starters.  

They should not sign Harden.  He’s a shell of what he was.  Just an average NBA player at this point.

Made a $200 bet with a friend before this series that the Raptors would win.  Don’t even care anymore.  Go Raptors!!

4 minutes ago, GoEagles5921 said:

Made a $200 bet with a friend before this series that the Raptors would win.  Don’t even care anymore.  Go Raptors!!

Hell yeah, 200 is worth more then watching the sixers lose next series

7 minutes ago, Dave Moss said:

They should not sign Harden.  He’s a shell of what he was.  Just an average NBA player at this point.

He'll be on the team next season and then be gone which will have made the trade worth it to get rid of that Simmons deal.

Idk how the raptors are +110 on Thursday but that’s ridiculous. It’s still +600 for the raptors to win this series lol

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk how the raptors are +110 on Thursday but that’s ridiculous. It’s still +600 for the raptors to win this series lol

Thank you for that.  Just put $50 on the Raptors.  I’ll take those odds 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.