The Movie Thread

Agent23

1 hour ago, Talkingbirds said:

Going thru my dvd collection and forgot about this one.  IMO it’s worth a watch.

194125A3-55AC-4E0B-A746-BF4899BBD849.jpeg

Johnny Manziel Better Learn French, Vite | Milliron Sports

• Haha 1

Watched Unhinged last night...from start to end it’s intense!! I really liked it and Crowe was convincing as a lunatic. I thought the one chick did a decent job.

Spoilers ahead don’t know how to to put tag on mobile so this is your warning: 

some of the logic was off. How did he find her at the gas station? They didn’t give any supporting scenes of him stalking her. Unless it was just by chance. She is the biggest idiot for leaving her iPhone in the car with no passcode, especially in a sketchy spot. She basically asked to be a victim. My biggest issue though is how did zero cops manage to find him while he was driving the truck? 
side note, I’m the type to get minor road rage. Nothing crazy but I’ll be pretty expressive while driving.  But man was I on my best behavior driving around today. 

• Like 1

Was thinking about spending the $5 to rent Monsters of Man on Xbox store. Looks like an interesting movie but with a classic robots becoming OP and chasing down humans. Anyone watched it & can tell me if it’s worth the money?

On 1/5/2021 at 12:47 PM, JBENT87 said:

yep that first one looks scary as hell. 

Watched this over the weekend...Not bad. Neat enough, but not a lot of substance or closure in the end. The gal acted her butt off tho. 

7/10 on the JR scale.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jrsu37 said:

Watched this over the weekend...Not bad. Neat enough, but not a lot of substance or closure in the end. The gal acted her butt off tho. 

7/10 on the JR scale.

You need to bring back the Cliff Burton meme avatar, brah!

15 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

You need to bring back the Cliff Burton meme avatar, brah!

There we go!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Godzilla FTW

It'll probably be that they fight with no real winner, but then need to team up to defeat a greater evil/monster of some sort 

16 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

It'll probably be that they fight with no real winner, but then need to team up to defeat a greater evil/monster of some sort 

I think it'll be a team up too. Hollywood likes that storyline way too much

It'll be like Riggs and Murtaugh.  And Godzilla will roar, "I'm too old for this ish!"

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2021 at 3:37 PM, mikemack8 said:

LOL. If you didn't see the trailer, congrats on getting this right. It's exactly this. I don't know anything about the movie, but Godzilla is a bad guy because of some "unseen entity." Which I guess is a good way to twist it since he ended up a good guy in the movies. Kong and Godzilla fight each other (great fight scenes in the trailer btw) and they team up to stop the "unseen entity."

Nobody looks good to.

• Like 1

Anyone see Extinction? It's from 2018. Not a bad little sci-fi movie with a great plot. I guess it got pulled from a theatrical release and Netflix bought the rights. Got a pretty bad review, but I thought it was at least watchable.

Extinction.png

• Like 1

huge Streets of  Fire fan but went down the wrong rabbit hole this morning and found this....

wow. :wacko:

On 1/29/2021 at 8:57 AM, dawkins4prez said:

White Tiger is a damn good movie.

Just saw this yesterday, and I agree.  It had everything.  Overall it was pretty dark, but it had some funny moments too.   The way the movie turned out after watching the first 45 minutes totally threw me off, but I would definitely recommend.  Especially for Netflix.  

Run Hide Fight was something else

Might be a difficult watch for some since it's about a school shooting

I'm curious about the aftermath of something like this movie happening

Spoiler

It'd be interesting what'd happen to the girl. Would she become famous for preventing a school shooting? Would she end up joining the military?

What about the psychological part?

There's also the risk part where some would say she should have let the police handle things. She also killed that one guy instead of telling the police he was escaping. Also her dad sneaking by and killing the kid even though he saved his daughter and possibly other students

11 hours ago, Mike030270 said:

Run Hide Fight was something else

Might be a difficult watch for some since it's about a school shooting

I'm curious about the aftermath of something like this movie happening

Reveal hidden contents

It'd be interesting what'd happen to the girl. Would she become famous for preventing a school shooting? Would she end up joining the military?

What about the psychological part?

There's also the risk part where some would say she should have let the police handle things. She also killed that one guy instead of telling the police he was escaping. Also her dad sneaking by and killing the kid even though he saved his daughter and possibly other students

Do you still have to sign up for a subscription to Shapiro's stupid website to watch it?  I wanted to watch it last week but that seemed to be the only way to stream so it was a hard pass for me.

9 minutes ago, mikemack8 said:

Do you still have to sign up for a subscription to Shapiro's stupid website to watch it?  I wanted to watch it last week but that seemed to be the only way to stream so it was a hard pass for me.

Didn't know about that. Had no idea who was affiliated with the movie. I watched it by other means

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Didn't know about that. Had no idea who was affiliated with the movie. I watched it by other means

Yeah in order to pay for it and stream, you first have to subscribe to Daily Mail.

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

what the hell does this mean lol 

8 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

Yeah in order to pay for it and stream, you first have to subscribe to Daily Mail.

Edit: Daily Wire