The Movie Thread

Agent23

3 hours ago, wholesale_Melvin said:

i'm intrigued by a potential FF vs Jurassic Park movie. 

Land of the Fast and Furious Lost.

AbandonedOrangeCottontail-size_restricte

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, paco said:

SPOILER:

A T-rex will jump off a cliff to avoid an explosion and use its tiny arm to grab a vine to swing to safety.

Dom hits the nos just in time a charging Triceratops lowers his head, so his Firebird can ramp off its dome.

• Haha 2

I take it back.  @Agent23 was right.  The new Fast and Furious movie looks dope

AdvancedScaredGrosbeak-size_restricted.g

badassgifs5.gif

how-to-flip-a-car-bollywood-style-19593.

Ik33pMM.gif

Funny-bollywood-car-movies.gif

ivF9U-.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, paco said:

And then the car goes VROOM and jumps over stuff and then something goes kaboom!  Family!

:roll:

tenor.gif?itemid=4550931

• Haha 2

Spiral: From the Book of Saw

I was disappointed 

Spoiler

Why'd the voice sound like a woman but the copycat jigsaw was a man? They should have kept the original voice because it was always freaky hearing that

They messed up with the exploding paint with the meth dealer. Clearly looked like the actor had on goggles to protect his eyes lol his whole face was painted except for circles around his eyes from goggles

He could have just knocked the bottles off of the assembly line and he'd have plenty of time to unchain the guy 🤷‍♂️weird machine though to just spit out glass shards

Some of the "games" seemed to give the "players" no chance and were just certain death like the head detective woman. It immediately started dropping the burning wax on her. IIRC jigsaw would at least give the "players" a chance

Re-watching Terminal on Amazon. It's been awhile since I've seen it. Never noticed it that in the movie Zoe Saldana's character said she was a trekkie and then years later Zoe Saldana ends up in the Star Trek movies. Kind of neat tidbit lol

On 6/2/2021 at 2:02 PM, paco said:

SPOILER:

A T-rex will jump off a cliff to avoid an explosion and use its tiny arm to grab a vine to swing to safety.

fast-and-furious-in-a-nutshell-because-family-meme.jpg

• Haha 1

I saw a trailer for the most recent one, and in it the Diesel is now saying "not all blood is FAMILY" :lol: Cause I guess he now has a (white) brother played by John Cena, who of course is a bad guy :roll: 

• Haha 1

I watched The Secret Garden (2020 version) today-well I watched about 40 minutes of it- has to be one of the absolute worst book to movie adaptations ever made. Quite the feat considering pretty much every book adaptation is awful but I feel like it really earned the title.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:08 PM, Mike030270 said:

Re-watching Terminal on Amazon. It's been awhile since I've seen it. Never noticed it that in the movie Zoe Saldana's character said she was a trekkie and then years later Zoe Saldana ends up in the Star Trek movies. Kind of neat tidbit lol

I enjoyed that movie when I was younger and re-watched it sometime this past year. Forgot my guy Stanley Tucci was in it!

5 hours ago, Agent23 said:

image.png.efbfd477211724e97155672ba33542c1.png

I don't think you're making the point you think you are making :lol: 

On 6/7/2021 at 4:41 PM, paco said:

I don't think you're making the point you think you are making :lol: 

Now my youtube suggestions showed me this.  :roll:  

A Quiet Place 2 was good - not as good as the first but still better than most sequels

Spoiler

The son is still infuriating with the decisions he makes.  Pretty obvious there will be a third movie with the way they ended it.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, mikemack8 said:

A Quiet Place 2 was good - not as good as the first but still better than most sequels

Reveal hidden contents

The son is still infuriating with the decisions he makes.  Pretty obvious there will be a third movie with the way they ended it.

I never got around to watching the first one.  Will have to do a double feature to get caught up.  I've heard nothing but good things about both.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Shepard Wong said:

I never got around to watching the first one.  Will have to do a double feature to get caught up.  I've heard nothing but good things about both.

First one was great.  Unfortunately the best part about the first one was the movie theater experience.  I honestly felt like I was in the movie, because everyone in the theater was scared to breathe too loud.  

• Like 2

On 6/11/2021 at 8:24 AM, Shepard Wong said:

It's pretty good. Focuses on one family and they all give good performances. Kind of a throwback suspense.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2021 at 7:18 PM, hputenis said:

First one was great.  Unfortunately the best part about the first one was the movie theater experience.  I honestly felt like I was in the movie, because everyone in the theater was scared to breathe too loud.  

this. was awesome

• Like 1

On 6/14/2021 at 10:46 AM, paco said:

Always puts to words what I'm thinking watching the movies he does these for.  Dom has total plot armor the amount of times he should have died.  :lol:

42 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Always puts to words what I'm thinking watching the movies he does these for.  Dom has total plot armor the amount of times he should have died.  :lol:

Case in point: the one where he says "who should we get to be Dom's antagonist" and the other him says "I figure someone who looks like Vin Diesel after he eats one of those mushrooms from Super Mario Brothers"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, paco said:

Case in point: the one where he says "who should we get to be Dom's antagonist" and the other him says "I figure someone who looks like Vin Diesel after he eats one of those mushrooms from Super Mario Brothers"

Military with endless resources, technology and weapons:  We need to find this one guy, but we can't.  Who can we get to help?  Hmm, how about some street racers.  :roll:

• Haha 1