Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Second Ariel view of the late hit really shows how Jalen’s head  whipped….and how far out he was.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Last thing we need is a DT getting a dirty free shot on QB1

Didn't that happen with Suggs a few years ago?   

Feel like we are going to see Sinnett or Minshew get dealt before the start of the season. Leaning toward Minshew with Seattle QBs being meh and now Jets Wilson possibly missing time. 

SO who worked the O line yesterday?

Although I chose Christian Watson as one of my top 2 rookie WR's stat wise, GB picked up another gem in Romeo Doubs. He will never be an elite star,but he is super solid like Amendola/Edelman. A "go to" guy for Arod

So I know it's early,but did anyone play SO bad they need to pack today?

Thank you for participating in a CBSSports.com Fantasy Football Mock Draft. Your draft results are listed by team below:
Dudes - Bradley .
Player Position Round Drafted Overall Pick Projected Fantasy Points
Mahomes, Patrick QB 2 23 413.0
Henry, Derrick RB 1 2 250.0
Williams, Javonte RB 3 26 164.1
Parker, DeVante WR 7 74 120.2
Smith, DeVonta WR 6 71 126.2
Thomas, Michael WR 5 50 147.2
Pitts, Kyle TE 4 47 128.1
Bass, Tyler K 11 122 146.0
49ers DST 10 119 194.7
Lawrence, Trevor QB 13 146 304.7
Edmonds, Chase RB 9 98 119.0
Aiyuk, Brandon WR 8 95 110.1
Henry, Hunter TE 12 143 83.2
Chargers DST 14 167 158.5

2nd practice draft. I like this team lol(I pick at 2)

Hurts still rolling to his right. Good notes the ball seems to be coming out quicker and on time, threw to different parts of the field and not always to his 1st choice.

Jurgens looked good.

He ran in a score that was called back for holding on Mailata. Instead he threw it in to Goedert. Does which way he did it matter? To some ….it really feels like it does.

Hurts shouldn't have been running in the PS to begin with but it's how he plays.

The holding on Mailata was so ticky tacky. Then the Jets' 1st possession they committed an egregious one and no call. Refs are supposed to be getting away from tick tack calls and becoming more consistent - wish it would happen already. 

55 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He ran in a score that was called back for holding on Mailata. Instead he threw it in to Goedert. Does which way he did it matter? To some ….it really feels like it does.

For playoff success it seems it does. Regular season not as much... preseason not at all... except for the fans that want their QB in bubble wrap until the season starts. 

44 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Hurts shouldn't have been running in the PS to begin with but it's how he plays.

The holding on Mailata was so ticky tacky. Then the Jets' 1st possession they committed an egregious one and no call. Refs are supposed to be getting away from tick tack calls and becoming more consistent - wish it would happen already. 

Refs always call the penalties in preseason and early in the season.  As they want the play to be clean early on as everyone gets into the groove of the season..

Baltimore has won 21 preseason games in a row...  it's important. 

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

It's practice for some of the refs too lol

Anyone see the Bills rookie punters first NFL punt?

82 yards He kicked it from his 8 and it landed at the other 10 then went into the EZ

And we were joking about Howie taking a punter

5 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

82 yards He kicked it from his 8 and it landed at the other 10 then went into the EZ

PUNT GOD!!!!!!! 

5 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I was just imagining…What if he could kick FG's? Wow, team difference maker right there!

6 hours ago, Asg 15 said:

I will stick up for Ham here. He found this guy and wanted us to draft him

10 hours ago, joemas6 said:

For playoff success it seems it does. Regular season not as much... preseason not at all... except for the fans that want their QB in bubble wrap until the season starts. 

I don’t think so at all. I think if you run it in  during the playoffs it counts as six just the same.

Archived