Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10045018-eagles-jordan-davis-on-viral-cam-jurgens-practice-video-i-hate-it-honestly  Davis said Jurgens "held his own" Seems Davis doesn't like hype. I like guys like that that let their play do the talking and disregard the media BS and making assumptions based on ONE play

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of anxious about Fridays pre game vs the Wets. Like to see some of these "on the bubble" WR's. Hearing Covey is having a bit of a rough time,but it's been 5 years,so he will take some time if we choose to keep him around. he would be great as a returner which leads me to believe there will be a bigger push to lose Reagor. Wonder if we see him(Reagor) a bit more than normal Friday to try and boost his trade value.; Seems however, word is out that he is a slow learner and the 1 trick pony I originally saw him as on draft day. Still if another team loses a WR in this stretch,we could see his value rise to a 4th rounder,which I would jump on right now

10 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10045018-eagles-jordan-davis-on-viral-cam-jurgens-practice-video-i-hate-it-honestly  Davis said Jurgens "held his own" Seems Davis doesn't like hype. I like guys like that that let their play do the talking and disregard the media BS and making assumptions based on ONE play

If he keeps that attitude he's gonna be a great teammate.

Kid looks good!!! Not the toughest league to play in, but he is quick and decisive. Excellent decision to give this kid a shot

2 guys I was looking at for us at RB were Jaquan Hardy and Master Teague. Both were signed yesterday(FA insurance policies lol)

51 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Hearing Covey is having a bit of a rough time,but it's been 5 years,so he will take some time if we choose to keep him around

Allen??? The Olympic kid??? Been hearing Covey has been having a really good camp so far 

12 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Allen??? The Olympic kid??? Been hearing Covey has been having a really good camp so far 

Yep I got mixed up LOL

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We disagree on "disposable". He(Reagor) still has value even as a BU,so IMO it would reduce the room OVERALL. Now we still have all our starters in place,so to me he is still tradable unlike Wheatlfall who we just let go for this new RB

So your boy is costing us LOL. I am STILL miffed about that pick

GB...  if we get rid of Reagor... why do you think it hurts our roster?  If Pascal is 4... Ward we know is a capable player.  If the other guy returns the punts... that's 6 guys.    We will be ok without him.    Our team, the Eagles.   So he is disposable to us.   Any " value" is a different story, doesn't effect the need for him to be on our roster...which there isn't that need.  Without the need, he is disposable. 

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

We disagree on "disposable". He(Reagor) still has value even as a BU,so IMO it would reduce the room OVERALL. Now we still have all our starters in place,so to me he is still tradable unlike Wheatlfall who we just let go for this new RB

So your boy is costing us LOL. I am STILL miffed about that pick

My boy? Randy Moss? Larry Fitzgerald? DeAndre Hopkins? DJ Moore? Hollywood Brown?

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Jerry Rice and Steve Largeant.  Both dudes born to play WR. 

Before my day to mock draft those cats

I’ve been on here a long time….but still not that long.

6 hours ago, joemas6 said:

GB...  if we get rid of Reagor... why do you think it hurts our roster?  If Pascal is 4... Ward we know is a capable player.  If the other guy returns the punts... that's 6 guys.    We will be ok without him.    Our team, the Eagles.   So he is disposable to us.   Any " value" is a different story, doesn't effect the need for him to be on our roster...which there isn't that need.  Without the need, he is disposable. 

How do we as fans know if he is 4,5,6 or lower? Only the coach knows that at this point(we know1,2,3) yes we would be fine without him,doesn't alter the fact he is TRADABLE,but not yet DISPOSABLE which lowers the room even if only a bit

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

My boy? Randy Moss? Larry Fitzgerald? DeAndre Hopkins? DJ Moore? Hollywood Brown?

OMG your BOY was Reagor the entire time before we drafted that mistake. Now I suppose you will deny it LMAO

4 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Chase was the guy I was Uber high on the last two drafts. So obviously a stud!

UH, he was only drafted once? Did I miss something? You are "uber high on him" because he is successful. I love to watch your changes as you try to cover your agenda lol. You wanted Reagor and we got him, even though 99.999999999% of fans across the globe KNEW JJ was the pick. Reagor is your boy. It's not hard to be a stud WR when you have a QUARTERBACK that THROWS to you. We are all waiting anxiously for the day Hurts can give us the STUDS we have by THROWING them the ball!!!!

17 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OMG your BOY was Reagor the entire time before we drafted that mistake. Now I suppose you will deny it LMAO

I will deny it. My boy was trade back into the second for one of many WR I figured would fall there including Reagor.

17 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

UH, he was only drafted once? Did I miss something? You are "uber high on him" because he is successful. I love to watch your changes as you try to cover your agenda lol. You wanted Reagor and we got him, even though 99.999999999% of fans across the globe KNEW JJ was the pick. Reagor is your boy. It's not hard to be a stud WR when you have a QUARTERBACK that THROWS to you. We are all waiting anxiously for the day Hurts can give us the STUDS we have by THROWING them the ball!!!!

Been talking about how incredible Chase was since him and Burrow smashed all the records. They had JJ as a number two WR to help also.

19 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He would have been the best WR in last year’s draft or the year before.

I didn’t mock Reagor. I did mock Quez though. I’ll take credit for him as my third day sleeper.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Ham, did u write this for him?

FB_IMG_1660249066818.jpg

What a model human being:rolleyes:🤣

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I will deny it. My boy was trade back into the second for one of many WR I figured would fall there including Reagor.

LMAO yet you argued with me until you were blue in the face that Reagor was a better WR than JJ,yet I also knew you would deny it because that's what you do lol

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Been talking about how incredible Chase was since him and Burrow smashed all the records. They had JJ as a number two WR to help also.

So how would Chase do with say Fields in Chicago? Still smashing records there???

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He would have been the best WR in last year’s draft or the year before.

OK I'm taking Jerry Rice and Marvin Harrison in the next 5 drafts each. That's 10 years of WR's. I'm calling it right NOW!!! The QB has totally NO bearing on a WR's output(now how many acres of swamp land can I put you down for?)

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

What a model human being:rolleyes:🤣

My biggest regret is that his mother chose life :chair:

Archived