Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Ham-ok a little fun here. Tell me your top 2 ROOKIE WR's this coming season stat wise. I have mine locked in. Doesn't matter what round they were drafted in, give me your 2 best then I will tell you mine and at years end we can see what happened. I will message TD 123 with my picks just so you know I'm legit.

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK TD123 messaged,so I will wait for your 2 picks

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2022/8/11/23301298/eagles-news-miles-sanders-makes-fantasy-football-do-not-draft-list-philadelphia-running-back-espn-rb

Does this mean no faith in Sanders lol? I'm of the "I'll believe it when I see it" theory as to whether or not he scores more. The Pope probably scored more than he did last year :lol:  Not too hard to beat 0 

CAN'T WAIT to see the D, no matter how vanilla. Just excited to get a glimpse. Love me some good D!

7 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

CAN'T WAIT to see the D, no matter how vanilla. Just excited to get a glimpse. Love me some good D!

Fantasy wise I think they will have excellent value this year. 

As for the rookie WRs... i would guess one of the top 2 stat wise is the guy GB drafted.  

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2022/8/11/23301298/eagles-news-miles-sanders-makes-fantasy-football-do-not-draft-list-philadelphia-running-back-espn-rb

Does this mean no faith in Sanders lol? I'm of the "I'll believe it when I see it" theory as to whether or not he scores more. The Pope probably scored more than he did last year :lol:  Not too hard to beat 0 

I practice drafted. Took RB 1,then 2 WR's and picked him up in round 4 as my #2,then took TE,then,QB(I got Russell Wilson) WR 3. My fanatsy issue is I draft #2 and Derrick Henry is there. he is hard to NOT take,but I could be in for a let down,so I am weighing all this and doing different drafts to see what works best. Henry and Sanders as 1/2 could kill me if the both BUST

It's tempting to take Cooper Kupp and let Henry go. I would then have to do a BTB RB  picks at 23 and 26,but by then the bell cows are long gone

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Pope's get nun and Sanders got None

2 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Think this D will be LESS vanilla than in the past few years. We got some guys who can do stunts and play multiple roles,so that means we can change up the looks alot more than we used to and now gannon is getting "his guys" as opposed to doing what he could with maybe NOT his guys,but this is a good year to watch the defense "hatch"

4 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So how would Chase do with say Fields in Chicago? Still smashing records there???

Had the same QB as JJ and Chase was the top dog

Ham-ok a little fun here. Tell me your top 2 ROOKIE WR's this coming season stat wise. I have mine locked in. Doesn't matter what round they were drafted in, give me your 2 best then I will tell you mine and at years end we can see what happened. I will message TD 123 with my picks just so you know I'm legit.

Not real interested in this. We have our guys. WR is one of the least things I’ll be looking into.

Bama Anderson. Think he’ll be a beast pass rusher. Georgia Carter would be a great DT pairing for our future.

Think this D will be LESS vanilla than in the past few years. We got some guys who can do stunts and play multiple roles,so that means we can change up the looks alot more than we used to and now gannon is getting "his guys" as opposed to doing what he could with maybe NOT his guys,but this is a good year to watch the defense "hatch"

Think he meant tonight. Not during the season...

21 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

image.png.ea3cba81262042a67b9194e4d7e75db5.png

Nobody likes us......we don't care

NFC east has 4 of the top 8!

9 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

What a model human being:rolleyes:🤣

Why does it seem it's the WRs that are the head cases?

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

It's tempting to take Cooper Kupp and let Henry go. I would then have to do a BTB RB  picks at 23 and 26,but by then the bell cows are long gone

Idk... it's not 2006 anymore, if you play PPR it seems WRs get you more points than RBs.  Idk what a " bell cow" RB would be outside of the first few RBs.   I wouldn't touch Sanders until I had at least 2 RBs first, probably even 3.  I don't think he will bust, he is what he is a #3 or #4 RB.  If you draft him that way you should be fine.

6 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Had the same QB as JJ and Chase was the top dog

So it's the QB then

6 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Not real interested in this. We have our guys. WR is one of the least things I’ll be looking into.

Bama Anderson. Think he’ll be a beast pass rusher. Georgia Carter would be a great DT pairing for our future.

Of course,deny,avoid,deflect LOL

3 hours ago, stine said:

Think he meant tonight. Not during the season...

NFC east has 4 of the top 8!

Why just tonight? Tonight will be working on the first cut down, but our supposed starters give this D so many more options than we are used to. I hope we take advantage of the players versatility we acquired and see no reason we cannot blitz more,stunt more and use deception(fake blitz,fake LB pull backs etc) as a tool when needed. Although I love a good functioning vanilla defense,the changes will be nice to see and hopefully give  our team more to game plan on against us. IMO tonights D WILL be vanilla because if you cannot hack that,you aren't going to do the more complex things I hope we have planned. Initial cuts will be decided tonight

15 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Idk... it's not 2006 anymore, if you play PPR it seems WRs get you more points than RBs.  Idk what a " bell cow" RB would be outside of the first few RBs.   I wouldn't touch Sanders until I had at least 2 RBs first, probably even 3.  I don't think he will bust, he is what he is a #3 or #4 RB.  If you draft him that way you should be fine.

Well Henry bothers me because of last years injury. I had him and he cost me the title because he was a huge part of my offense,so I am leary about taking him again,but I may anyway and grab his BU as a handcuff although the numbers wont be there. Kupp may suffer if Staff is out for any length of time,so pick your poison. Sanders to me would be fine as my RB2 if I took at least 2 WR's and my TE before him. Contract year for him and with ZERO TD's last year I think he wants to make amends so he can get paid,so I would take him as my 2 if I had studs(2/3 WR's and my TE),then it would be QB or him. I won't avoid him if he is the BPA in round 5

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So it's the QB then

Qb was the same. Chase was THE GUY!

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Of course,deny,avoid,deflect LOL

Why would I put a ton of time into the position that’s of least need for this team? Just not interested. Right now, I’m interested in how we look in the PS and getting the season started. You are in a totally different mode than I.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Qb was the same. Chase was THE GUY!

SO Higgins is trash,JJ is trash? No they were all drafted high because they had a QUARTERBACK

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Why would I put a ton of time into the position that’s of least need for this team? Just not interested. Right now, I’m interested in how we look in the PS and getting the season started. You are in a totally different mode than I.

I'm interested in how you choose WR's since you are denying Reagor was your boy that draft

Sanders is in by far the best shape I’ve seen him in. This is a huge season for him. He needs to come strong this year.

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

SO Higgins is trash,JJ is trash? No they were all drafted high because they had a QUARTERBACK

I'm interested in how you choose WR's since you are denying Reagor was your boy that draft

Higgins was one of the guys in that group I wanted to trade back for.

I will post my 2 Ham despite the fact you refuse to. I will go with MY BOY Olave in New Orleans despite the lack of a top QB he will still be targeted plenty and my #2 is Christian Watson(another of MY BOYS) in Green Bay. Arod is tough to play for and he demands the best from his WR's. He should do fine there although he will be better in year 2 as most are,but I expect some TD''s from him in the RZ for the Pack

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Well Henry bothers me because of last years injury. I had him and he cost me the title because he was a huge part of my offense,so I am leary about taking him again,but I may anyway and grab his BU as a handcuff although the numbers wont be there. Kupp may suffer if Staff is out for any length of time,so pick your poison. Sanders to me would be fine as my RB2 if I took at least 2 WR's and my TE before him. Contract year for him and with ZERO TD's last year I think he wants to make amends so he can get paid,so I would take him as my 2 if I had studs(2/3 WR's and my TE),then it would be QB or him. I won't avoid him if he is the BPA in round 5

That's great when guys " want to do good"  if that's how it worked then everyone would do well.   RB 3 tops for Sanders regardless of what he wants.

If it's PPR find yourself a 3rd down RB later, he will do better than Sanders. 

7 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Higgins was one of the guys in that group I wanted to trade back for.

ROund 1 your pick/boy was reagor,we fought for pages and pages about this,but now you deny it all LOL

Archived