Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO we have a lot of really good players - do we have a team? I know it's PS and we won't be playing everyone. I really want to see the right personnel and the right plays called for the situations. Do that we vie not for the div but possibly for the NFC. For now we're testing possibles, promoting tradables, a bit of experience and prolly a few injuries that'll make decisions at a few positions.

I'll watch it anyway!

And btw, it's not Kelce's 1st time where he may be missing a game and played 1 down, so no prob

Me neither Like I said, situational practice, exp and promoting tradeables. So for those who spent 150 pgs arguing about Reagor - here's your chance!

2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Check your private mssg GB

Just a bunch of garbage and now I have to run a malware scan. Thanks anyway

Michael Pittman, Shenault, Hamler, Claypool, Mims, Van Jefferson, Reagor and Higgins. All these guys added up to me as a great trade back scenario instead of forcing one in the first where we had our pick. This was clearly my opinion.

DeShaun Watson looks like total crap. Nice move Cleveville LOL

28 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Michael Pittman, Shenault, Hamler, Claypool, Mims, Van Jefferson, Reagor and Higgins. All these guys added up to me as a great trade back scenario instead of forcing one in the first where we had our pick. This was clearly my opinion.

So clearly we should not have taken JJ either? You were a Reagor man all the way. Can't always trade back which is what you want to do every year. At some point you have to take the TOP talent

15 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hurts 6 for 6 with a TD to start

Kyzir White with an interception

Nice to see Hurts passing the ball even though it's pre(and the jets to boot lol)

27 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Hurts 6 for 6 with a TD to start

Kyzir White with an interception

The game started as good as I could have hoped for!

15 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So clearly we should not have taken JJ either? You were a Reagor man all the way. Can't always trade back which is what you want to do every year. At some point you have to take the TOP talent

I’m not going to do this for any more years with you.

Who is working on the O line tonight?

I got the Lions game,it was so bad they changed over to the 9ers/GB game as soon as that came on lol

Jets just had the Mims drive catching two passes and lead to a TD. Mims was known developmental also in that class. He’s been a bust also. Have to wonder if lack of quality QB has hindered him. How would he have developed if ARod was his QB?

Q Williams took a late cheap shot on Hurts. That’s why we’ll probably see very little of our top guys this PS.

Hurts already well out of bounds and pulled up. Q Williams lowered his helmet and everything and tried to swack Hurts with malice out of bounds.

Archived