cunninghamtheman

21 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

This team is NOT losing games BECAUSE of their punter

You know this with 12 games to go???? Nice to know

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

I think you are and continue to miss the point. No one would argue that finding a better punter would be great. BUT, let’s say he punts the ball THREE freaking yards farther, BUT mishandles a snap on a GAME WINNING FG attempt that really DOES cost the team a win. NOW is THAT a better punter for you? OR he punts THREE yards farther, BUT misses theTD saving tackle that costs your team a win? Is THAT a better punter for you? You seriously think PUNTING the ball THREE yards farther makes any difference to ANY team? No chance this is worth freaking out about. It’s actually painful to keep reading about this issue. Comical, but painful. This team is NOT losing games BECAUSE of their punter. If you cant see it, go to management and insist that is their biggest problem. They would laugh you out of the building.  I guarantee it.

The point is with punter #28 out of 32 you don't even bring any competition into camp?? Maybe Dicker turns out to be better? You know all this with 12 games to go? If 3 yards makes no difference why are there 27 better kickers in the league???. If 42 is ok, then 39 is ok,then 36 is ok, after that I will be your punter. If we were talking about a top 5 punter,then fine no competition needed,but we just handed him his job and he is mediocre(actually 28/32 is less than mediocre) and if I saw it, and the coach saw it wouldn't you think we could do better? SO, what do you do now if Dicker nails 60 yarders all game and drops every punt at the 2? I want guys to WIN their jobs, not have them handed to them. These guys get paid really well for what 3-5 plays a game? It's not like they are in there 52 plays a game,so when it's time to play your 3-5 snaps you need to earn what we pay you. But that is asking TOO MUCH

29 minutes ago, Senhorcook said:

Apologize for being cranky. I just dont get the obsession with the punter and I went off a bit. No hard feelings I hope! Fist bump GBNC.

LOL I am not obsessed,I am defending my position(and the coach who stated what I quoted). Why when you question a player after even the coach brings it up that becomes an obsession? I guess the coach is obsessed also or why say anything at all?? I don't know why all call it obsession to want the best players at every position on the 53. We pay them well and I would like the best players. if that is obsession so be it because I want another ring. I was also "obsessed" with losing Reagor and Jjaw-NEXT

2 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

I think you are and continue to miss the point. No one would argue that finding a better punter would be great. BUT, let’s say he punts the ball THREE freaking yards farther, BUT mishandles a snap on a GAME WINNING FG attempt that really DOES cost the team a win. NOW is THAT a better punter for you? OR he punts THREE yards farther, BUT misses theTD saving tackle that costs your team a win? Is THAT a better punter for you? You seriously think PUNTING the ball THREE yards farther makes any difference to ANY team? No chance this is worth freaking out about. It’s actually painful to keep reading about this issue. Comical, but painful. This team is NOT losing games BECAUSE of their punter. If you cant see it, go to management and insist that is their biggest problem. They would laugh you out of the building.  I guarantee it.

His shanked punts under pressure in the playoff game might tell a different story. What nobody has mentioned is hang time. A very crucial element of punting. Seen a few guys just outstanding at hang time and length. Think I’ve really noticed TB punter….he’s got a huge leg. I’m not going to go round and round over our P not performing well. He’s not very good. Our return game is not very good. Two aspects lacking on a team some already want to anoint the greatest team.

1 hour ago, Senhorcook said:

Mailata out hurts. Elliott out hurts. P Johnson? What happened to him?  Punter is ok, right? Wait, according to the group here everyone hopes he is out too, right? Dudes off the street can do better.  On a serious note, Slay is my biggest concern. Is he going to start and get injured every game? Would he be better off to take a week? Long season.

Patrick Johnson still hasn’t cleared concussion protocol. Slay is good to go. Two more games then we have a bye week to help with bumps, bruises and injuries. Want everybody to be smart about injuries and health. But we just don’t have any real cushion to not win. Gotta beat the Cards. Then gotta beat the cowboys. Everything we think and feel right now will be completely flipped on it’s head if we lose these two games.

Think you have to go back to Cameron Johnston. A legit very good P from Aussieland.  Siri came in and he went to Houston. Because how I see it is our P not only isn’t very good….but we got rid of a good one for him. So if we are going to start complaints or b1tching….I believe it starts with that decision right there.

Cause of Injury definition for the low man in a fumble pile LMAO

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Patrick Johnson still hasn’t cleared concussion protocol. Slay is good to go. Two more games then we have a bye week to help with bumps, bruises and injuries. Want everybody to be smart about injuries and health. But we just don’t have any real cushion to not win. Gotta beat the Cards. Then gotta beat the cowboys. Everything we think and feel right now will be completely flipped on it’s head if we lose these two games.

This is a significant week where a W would be very nice as far as the Eagles being able to have a 2 game command on the division. Giants @ GB could be a loss for the G-men. Then you have dullas @ Rams which could easily be a loss for the boys . GO RAMS!

P. S. Anyone who can find the hidden word after unscrambling the letters in "GO RAMS" wins Tasty Cakes for life lol

Sal Pal says so far this season 50 games have been decided by 1 score in the 4th qtr or OT - an NFL record. No wonder I haven't won a pool yet!

Go Rams! 

10 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

Mailata out hurts. Elliott out hurts. P Johnson? What happened to him?  Punter is ok, right? Wait, according to the group here everyone hopes he is out too, right? Dudes off the street can do better.  On a serious note, Slay is my biggest concern. Is he going to start and get injured every game? Would he be better off to take a week? Long season.

I'v seen where the Mailata injury isn't as bad as it may have been.

At any rate i don't expect to see him back until after the bye.

Driscoll did pretty good and Dillard should be available. It's past time for him to earn his keep.

https://www.aol.com/sports/nflpa-asks-league-adopt-tua-221735984.html   

7 hours ago, EaglesTD123 said:

This is a significant week where a W would be very nice as far as the Eagles being able to have a 2 game command on the division. Giants @ GB could be a loss for the G-men. Then you have dullas @ Rams which could easily be a loss for the boys . GO RAMS!

P. S. Anyone who can find the hidden word after unscrambling the letters in "GO RAMS" wins Tasty Cakes for life lol

Orgasm. It was easy because one of my fantasy teams is Multiple Scorgasm lol. Back the truck in

Sounds like JP will be out for dem boyz vs us, guess tomorrow too

We have the highest yards per attempted pass in the league. Hate to bust up people pushing opposite agendas with actual fact.

The Jets tried to trade up with the Seahawks, thus climbing from No. 10 to No. 9, with Cimini adding that they viewed the Saints and Eagles as teams lurking for the Ohio State target. Both the NFC squads soon filled receiver needs — the Saints with the other Buckeyes first-round pass catcher (Chris Olave) and Eagles via the A.J. Brown trade — and the dominoes sent Wilson to the Big Apple during one of the most complex wideout offseasons in NFL history.

3 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

We have the highest yards per attempted pass in the league. Hate to bust up people pushing opposite agendas with actual fact.

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=231  Yes, I'm sure YAC has nothing to do with that,those are the facts,so which agenda are you referring to?

Another weird thing this year is Atlanta's total failure to get Pitts going. If they want to trade him for a round 4 pick I would offer them that since they aren't using him lol. Pitts/Goedert would be insane

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?year=&range=NFL&type=Passing&rank=235  longest pass completion and what's sad is we have the WR's to be one of the top 10(longest pass completed) Hurts visibly absent. I think Hurts will be signed,but still alot about his game we don't know about. I'm hoping he gains those experiences as the season goes on

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Another weird thing this year is Atlanta's total failure to get Pitts going. If they want to trade him for a round 4 pick I would offer them that since they aren't using him lol. Pitts/Goedert would be insane

He’s injured

Archived