Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

6 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Good point. This  should be another good game in Glendale. Very similar offenses,so now you'd have to figure out how to beat yourself. Not having the starting O line is hurts,but our BU's seem ok. We know Ertz is capable of scoring,but I haven't heard he is lighting up the league,so they have issues in AZ that we can exploit

Everyone is expevting a high scoring game.

These are the ones that usually wind up 10-7

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dolphins-tyreek-hill-says-he-was-disrespected-as-a-man-by-bengals-coach-im-gonna-come-find-you-bro/   I know nobodly is into0 power rankings,but there is a some good quick analysis beside every team in the league and it seems fairly accurate

20 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

Everyone is expevting a high scoring game.

These are the ones that usually wind up 10-7

Yeah,I think we snuff out their offense. if JJ Watt plays us he could give us problems,but even if he does he is not 100%. Their WR's aren't that great once you get past Marquise. Still you are playing in a loud hostile enviro,so it will be fun to see how we cope. If we shut down Cook,we should be able to shut down Conner and if we can do that,as I said their WR's aren't scaring our D. I'm thinking Bradberry on Brown as I have not heard if Slay will play or not

Haason Reddick named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Reddick became the first NFL player in 17 years to record at least two sacks, two forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries in a game.

I was having a discussion about that missed FG last week. Was I the only one who saw it veer right towards the end. Over 5 yards.... Had to be the wind, yet I was told the flags were not moving?

19 minutes ago, stine said:

I was having a discussion about that missed FG last week. Was I the only one who saw it veer right towards the end. Over 5 yards.... Had to be the wind, yet I was told the flags were not moving?

Vs the VIkes? I believe that is his only miss unless I am reading the stats sheet wrong

46 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Vs the VIkes? I believe that is his only miss unless I am reading the stats sheet wrong

Didn't he miss a FG on Sunday?

4 minutes ago, stine said:

Didn't he miss a FG on Sunday?

XP I believe it was. He missed a FG in the VIkes game and why we signed Dicker the kicker to the 53. Not Sure Elloitt is 100%

3 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Haason Reddick named NFC Defensive Player of the Week

Reddick became the first NFL player in 17 years to record at least two sacks, two forced fumbles, and two fumble recoveries in a game.

Sure...decent signing,  but not as impactful as drafting the pick we traded to the Saints😆

5 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

So he stunk and learned and that should help him improve. Happens to all QB's. But enough about Jax. Hurts looks great,but so would any QB with this team Howie assembled. The D has been a buzzsaw after week 1

Well he stunk..  we shall see about the learning.   As for the roster Howie put together for this " all in" season... definitely one of the tops in the league. 

Both our lines are better, our secondary - w/ Slay - is better. AZ Dline is patchwork at best. Do what we do and this game should be ours NP, meaning be careful

4 hours ago, stine said:

Nope, flags veered hard right - watched them. They were like 45 degrees then extremely hard right - wasn't his fault

QB under C we run playaction. QB in Shotgun we run RPO. That way QB1 can have his eyes on the defender.

We are third in scoring TDs. One behind AR. Three behind…ugh…the fast out of the gates….Lions.

Fastest recorded speeds this year all at 21 MPH! Gotta break 21 MPH to be top twenty this year. Tariq Wollen already on there twice on interceptions for Seattle.

Interesting on the running QB's Ham.

A nice thing about play action is it slows the D while the QB's back is turned and they have to figure out where the ball is - it's a game of inches

Archived