Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s injured

for 4 weeks???? He is out this week but what about the other 4?

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

He’s injured

https://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/37230/im-not-getting-frustrated-explaining-kyle-pitts-lack-of-statistical-production-for-falcons  He has a good attitude but the fact the ATL brass and coaches are failing him are astounding

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/leaders.asp?type=Receiving&range=NFL&rank=231  Yes, I'm sure YAC has nothing to do with that,those are the facts,so which agenda are you referring to?

Goedert gets 20 yards every time the ball gets dumped off to him.    I'd do it 5 times a game.

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

Goedert gets 20 yards every time the ball gets dumped off to him.    I'd do it 5 times a game.

Me too and we should vs the Cards tomorrow. He will destroy them

1 hour ago, joemas6 said:

He is at 2 and Brown at 6 nicely padding Hurts passing stats(lol)

31 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So it’s Driscoll at LT

Last man standing I believe? We don't need this right now

I hope they practiced "roll right" plays for Hurts

A&M giving Bama all they can handle. 2 missed FG's don't help their cause This is a good game

10 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Treylon Burks placed on IR with turf toe.

Who is he and why do we care?

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Another weird thing this year is Atlanta's total failure to get Pitts going. If they want to trade him for a round 4 pick I would offer them that since they aren't using him lol. Pitts/Goedert would be insane

Oh man! THAT would be unreal! 

52 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

Playoff baseball , love the intensity.  

Sorry. Haven’t watched a baseball game since they went on strike in 1982. Bunch of overpaid whiners. NBA can suck it too. Since Dr J and Michael Jordan, no thanks with these clowns that don’t play any defense and want to voice their government opinions. NFL players pissed me off when they were kneeling, etc. I just love the Eagles too much to be done with them.

BTW my "undraftable" trash QB is now 5-0 after destroying LSU (it was bad too LOL). Alabama next week, should be a great game if Young can play. I'm going to stick my neck out and say Bama goes down either way and my "undraftable" trash QB goes 6-0 even though I have no clue what I look for in a QB 🙄 .Stroud coming on strong now also 6 more TD's in a game. Bama wasn't the same without Young

2 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

Who is he and why do we care?

He’s the guy Tennessee took while trading AJ to us. So he theoretically could have been our WR draft pick option instead of the trade.

Wow we don’t have Mailata or Dillard that a tough blow at LT for today. Who we got playing LT? 

Seen we got Rookie K as well could also effect things how much do we trust him? Will we opt to go for it on some short 4th downs that maybe we would take the FG if we had a healthy Elliott? 

The Cardinals on Sunday will be without G Max Garcia, DT Rashard Lawrence, K Matt Prater and LB Nick Vigil while C Rodney Hudson remains doubtful.

The C - QB connection will be interesting w/ a b/u C and our Dline

We are not the same team as a few yrs ago, but I remember Russel Wilson giving us fits by running around way behind the LOS, just as Kyler does. Can only cover guys so long, starts to look like a sandlot game. Looks like more zone coverage today.

4 hours ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Wow we don’t have Mailata or Dillard that a tough blow at LT for today. Who we got playing LT? 

Driscoll

Seen we got Rookie K as well could also effect things how much do we trust him? Will we opt to go for it on some short 4th downs that maybe we would take the FG if we had a healthy Elliott? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cameron_Dicker

If you have trouble getting it in, just Dicker for 3. 🤣 I'll show myself out

Entirely possible. Siri loves to go on 4th anyway. I would let him do a few XP's if I could to get him settles down. He's been in the NFL,but this is his first starting gig I believe. Gotta give him the first chance. If he muffs,we may not see him on the field except for XP's,so that first kick will be HUGE because it's his first NFL kick

OT-I dropped 10 bucks on Wiki since they provide loads of info and they need support to keep it running and yesterday Daughter rescued a Bat and released it last night,so we both did our good samaritan deeds for the week

Archived