Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It’s the whole playoffs interviews taking place that’s ..,inconvenient to say the least.

I haven't been inconvenienced at all.  

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mjkline1958 said:

Wind chill's going to be -22 here tomorrow.

You're getting the weather we had a few days ago

Be happy you don't live in Caribou Maine

You're thinking old, this 2nd interview will most likely be via video conference. Will stick to what I originally said, it should be treated like tampering until after the SB.

Think their 3TE, 2 WR or 3TE, 1 WR, 1 RB sets need a good hard look. No soft coverage but that's a lot of traffic.

Not having Hardman messes that scheme up

Wind chill's going to be -22 here tomorrow.

Hope you have a fireplace in case the power goes out

The Colts are sending a contingent to interview Eagles offensive coordinator Shane Steichen in Philadelphia on Saturday, per sources. Steichen’s first interview was over Zoom. The Eagles leave for Arizona on Sunday.       Colts are sending people,not the other way around LOL

17 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

The Colts are sending a contingent to interview Eagles offensive coordinator Shane Steichen in Philadelphia on Saturday, per sources. Steichen’s first interview was over Zoom. The Eagles leave for Arizona on Sunday.       Colts are sending people,not the other way around LOL

What if the Colts contingent gets their car stolen.... come on Philly! 

38 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

You're getting the weather we had a few days ago

Be happy you don't live in Caribou Maine

Went hunting once up that way when I was a kid - no thanks!. Got my deer 1st day. As a kid was charged to go outside to pour beers from the outdoor frig, came in w/ 6 "perfect" beers - no head, as I like it. Last time they had me do it. Also beat them at poker. Had to get my stepdads' deer last day. 1st & last time deer hunting. Most hunters have no woodcraft, where I grew up in the woods, which really wasn't a challenge for me to get close - seemed unfair, not sporting as I couldn't lose.

38 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Hope you have a fireplace in case the power goes out

Yep on the fireplace except it's propane so it will light but the blower won't work. Deb's allergic to wood smoke. One of these days will either get a generator or battery b/u. 

Physical therapist beat me up this am, feeling it. Have another appt this afternoon w/ the surgeon, think I'll have to stop for some liquid pain med on the way home - in my Eagles gear!

AM I being over confident believing KC won't be able to cover our WR's?

Actually believe we'll be successful in the running game as well. 9ers D was better all around. 

16 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Yep on the fireplace except it's propane so it will light but the blower won't work. Deb's allergic to wood smoke. One of these days will either get a generator or battery b/u. 

I got this fan online.It has no power,works strictly off heat. If you drop 1 or 2 in front of your fireplace it will blow the hot air. Actually I use one on my stove top if it gets really cold here to heat up the room before I sleep. Doesn't cost a dime to operate

9er's still whining. Now they want to bring back the 3 QB rule - it never went away! Instead they expanded the game day roster from 43 to 46. If you want to use one of those slots for a QB, then do it.

11 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

AM I being over confident believing KC won't be able to cover our WR's?

D isn't very good,we can beat them either on the ground or through the air. Just get the right match ups and we'll be fine

5 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Actually believe we'll be successful in the running game as well. 9ers D was better all around. 

That's the game I wanted to get through. Our D should make the difference. Offenses basically even,but losing Hardman hurts some of their sets they use

1 minute ago, mjkline1958 said:

What's it called GB? Will look it up

Try "Stovetop fan" on Ebay. I think it was like 30 bucks,works GREAT. The hotter it gets the faster it spins

Maybe Amazon has them,so you can get faster? IDK

I see a Voda heat fan. Open blades, would have to build a wire cage cause of the cats - thanks for the idea.

This is the one I got,it's 10 bucks higher now LOL Doesn't have the temp thing

Supposed to be for a woodburner,but works great sitting on my kitchen stove. maybe ASG can get one too LOL

Archived