Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

He retired,you are missing the point that HOWIE controls ALL. Groh was Ped's OC choice why was he fired????(Hint-it wasn't Ped)

Your missing the point that is the biggest issue... If Howie starts hiring coaches then your going lose the top guys because they aren’t going to want Howie controlling them. 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Lmao why did Doug leave becuase of lack of power and control played a massive part. So if we want to keep down the same road sure hire the staff then a puppet HC... And we will return to this cycle ina couple years 

Thats all we're getting is a puppet coach

Just now, Bleedinggreen93 said:

Your missing the point that is the biggest issue... If Howie starts hiring coaches then your going lose the top guys because they aren’t going to want Howie controlling them. 

he already controls it all.IDK why you dont see this

IF IF IF we kept Schwartz(note the IF),would Howie fire him with a new HC? Im thinking NO

If if if we got a new HC with any type of mantle and clout yes if he wanted to change Schwartz would be out the door or he wouldn’t take the job to begin with 

so I will ask again WHO fired Groh?????

If if if we got a new HC with any type of mantle and clout yes if he wanted to change Schwartz would be out the door or he wouldn’t take the job to begin with 

OH contracts be damned lol.They would see you in court

Thats all we're getting is a puppet coach

he already controls it all.IDK why you dont see this

I see it just fine hence why I’m interested in this coach hire it will say a lot... If it’s Duce or someone like him it’s a puppet and doomed to fail... Of you see a coach hired with some Clout likely means powers have shifted away rom Howie

If if if we got a new HC with any type of mantle and clout

If you know who this is please call Novacare because we can't find them

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

so I will ask again WHO fired Groh?????

OH contracts be damned lol.They would see you in court

Because Schwartz would be the only coordinator ever in the history of the nfl to be out of a job after a coaching change???? 

I see it just fine hence why I’m interested in this coach hire it will say a lot... If it’s Duce or someone like him it’s a puppet and doomed to fail... Of you see a coach hired with some Clout likely means powers have shifted away rom Howie

if that was true Ped would still be here and given the control he asked for lol

Because Schwartz would be the only coordinator ever in the history of the nfl to be out of a job after a coaching change???? 

If he is under contract then you'd keep him??? I think you;d have to.If the new HC wanted a change you do that at his contracts exp[iration

2 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

contracts be damned lol.They would see you in court

By this logic Gus Bradly should still be DC in LA becuase he is under contract Jay Gruden should still be OC for the Jags because he is under contract

So the question is still out WHO FIRED Groh?(still waiting)

if that was true Ped would still be here and given the control he asked for lol

If he is under contract then you'd keep him??? I think you;d have to.If the new HC wanted a change you do that at his contracts exp[iration

That not how that like at all lmao 😂 coaches come in and make changes to the staff. 

2 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

That not how that like at all lmao 😂 coaches come in and make changes to the staff. 

You can fire them,but you have to pay off the contract, unless there is verbage in it

SO, Peds OC choice was Groh. He was fired by Howie(I will answer for you) So you bring in a new HC and Howie doesn't like his OC choice,what happens?

You can fire them,but you have to pay off the contract, unless there is verbage in it

And it happens ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! You act like it doesn’t like oh he is under contract so he going to stay NO!!!!  Hence why I’m waiting on the coach hire can say a lot of the direction of the franchise 

And it happens ALL THE TIME!!!!!!! You act like it doesn’t like oh he is under contract so he going to stay NO!!!!  Hence why I’m waiting on the coach hire can say a lot of the direction of the franchise 

LOL pointless. Howie makes the decisions.He can hire a new coach,if he doesn't like his staff picks they are GONE(see Groh)

SO, Peds OC choice was Groh. He was fired by Howie(I will answer for you) So you bring in a new HC and Howie doesn't like his OC choice,what happens?

Lmao again will come down to WHO YOU HIRE!!!! What the hell don’t you understand about this.

Your not getting McDaniels or any top candidate if Howie controls the staff. 

So saying "the new HC picks his staff" is about useless,because if Howie doesn't want them they don;t work here

LOL pointless. Howie makes the decisions.He can hire a new coach,if he doesn't like his staff picks they are GONE(see Groh)

And this is why there was so much damn conflict with pederson and him wanting control... Again will come down to Who the hell we hire. 

So saying "the new HC picks his staff" is about useless,because if Howie doesn't want them they don;t work here

It isn’t at all unless we hire Duce who would just be a puppet for Howie 

Lmao again will come down to WHO YOU HIRE!!!! What the hell don’t you understand about this.

Your not getting McDaniels or any top candidate if Howie controls the staff. 

Thats why we have noone because Howie won't give up control and any decent coach wants what he wants

Thats why we have noone because Howie won't give up control and any decent coach wants what he wants

Howie doesn’t get to decide it’s on Lurie the owner 

t isn’t at all unless we hire Duce who would just be a puppet for Howie 

Anyone will bethat's my whole piont

Lmao more bs speculation 

Howie doesn’t get to decide it’s on Lurie the owner 

OH so Lurie fired Groh?

Lmao more bs speculation 

LMAO yeah Chip wanted control,got it and flamed out,so now Howie wont give control to anyone. If he had Ped would still be here 

So fairly simple Howie chose wentz over Ped(and Groh and anyone else Howie doesn't like)

Well if Lurie fired Groh and he has no football knowledge to speak of,thenwe'[re in bigger trouble than I thought

This is an EPIC clusterF

Archived