Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

24 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Why? I thought it was comical that Brady turned up the heat(and also the D) after getting tagged by JAMEIS WINSTON. I did not miss that irony

Because of his poor sportsmanship  when he headed for the locker room right after SB LII instead of going over to shake Foles' hand. Like a little boy, "I'm taking my ball and going home."

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Because of his poor sportsmanship  when he headed for the locker room right after SB LII instead of going over to shake Foles' hand. Like a little boy, "I'm taking my ball and going home."

OK whatever man .Now the "little boy" is our QB. I hope you hold him to the same standards 

I’m not convinced Mahomes had a concussion. Stinger. Slightly dazed. Leg weary. No concussion. CLEARLY, I am not a doctor though. Haha.

Captain deuche vs Crybaby Brady. Sure hope the Chiefs beat the Bills and then DESTROY the NFC winner.

47 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

OK whatever man .Now the "little boy" is our QB. I hope you hold him to the same standards 

Yes sir! He's not the "golden boy" that I believed he was. 

4 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Finally found time time to read the article that MJK posted. Very interesting! Even more disappointing!!! 

Thank you MJK!

1 hour ago, Senhorcook said:

Captain deuche vs Crybaby Brady. Sure hope the Chiefs beat the Bills and then DESTROY the NFC winner.

Except I'd like to see Buffalo take it out of these 4. I'm just not sure they have what it takes to decimate Captain Deuche or Captain Crybaby (LOL). 

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

How do you know he's not a good OC? They did ok without their top weapon. If he was that bad of a HC how in the world did he last what 7-8 years? if you're that bad you're gone in 2 lol. OK so go ahead and ignore a coach with a winning record and lets hire some young OC with no track record-perfect

They have weapons on that offense and they ranked in the bottom third in the league. And to answer your second question... He was with the Cowboys and Jerry Jones. Come on now dude you're better than that. 

2 hours ago, Senhorcook said:

I’m not convinced Mahomes had a concussion. Stinger. Slightly dazed. Leg weary. No concussion. CLEARLY, I am not a doctor though. Haha.

He DID look "disoriented" I didnt really see a concussion worthy hit.IDK if you hit it right I suppose

1 hour ago, EaglesTD123 said:

LOL yeah that NON handshake was one of those "yeah I shoulda done that different" Foles doesn't seem bothered by it. And frankly if I'm hoisting the Lombardi,I'm not even thinking about it

39 minutes ago, EaglesTD123 said:

Except I'd like to see Buffalo take it out of these 4. I'm just not sure they have what it takes to decimate Captain Deuche or Captain Crybaby (LOL). 

Gotta commend the Browns,they put up a fight. And if you watch that GL hit, that defender should have been ejected for targeting. Sadly, he got away with it

To all of the newer voices out there;  jsb235, time2rock,  DeathByEagle and anyone else I missed:

Thanks for joining in on the thread. I appreciate your input!

The two legendary QBs shared a special moment well after the game ended when Brady went out on the field and spent some time with Brees and his family. He even threw a TD pass to one of Brees’ sons and told them to "be nice to your sister” as he walked toward the exit

Tampa Bay did pretty well this year for a team that was supposed to stink. Don't think they beat Green Bay though. Also hoping Buffalo gets to the dance. Would be nice seeing a new team.....

1 hour ago, stine said:

Tampa Bay did pretty well this year for a team that was supposed to stink. Don't think they beat Green Bay though. Also hoping Buffalo gets to the dance. Would be nice seeing a new team.....

I hear ya.  I like KC because of Reid but it would be nice to see some new blood.  If KC does advance as does GB, it will be a rematch of the very first Super Bowl.  

29 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I hear ya.  I like KC because of Reid but it would be nice to see some new blood.  If KC does advance as does GB, it will be a rematch of the very first Super Bowl.  

GUESS allot depends on Mahomes health

Despite what some may think, Aaron Rodgers is a class act. He donates to allot of charities. Most recently he donated $500,000 to the Barstool fund and matched donations for the Salvation army last year during a fund raiser. He also donated 1 million to help the California wildfire relief efforts in 2018. Yes, he has the money. But not many give back as much as he has......

4 hours ago, stine said:

Should be a great game. I didn't see a concuss worthy hit on Mahomes,but hit the right way, it doesn't take much. he did look disoriented,but he can make the protocol JUST in time for the game(if he passes them all). IDK if he would still feel some effects, but Henne seemed coherent enough. Won a few bucks Browns betting with people who said "Oh this will be a blowout" lol. Good season for them,they will be a team to reckon with as long as they don't dismantle it all like we did after the SB win. I also want to point out FWIW,that the teams going on all have strong RB rooms, so when people say RB"s don't matter,they may kiss my hind quarters(and why I want a decent RB added). IDK who the new coach will be,it may not matter unless Howie gives up a bit of his ego. If he won't Lurie needs to PRY it away. Our entire team now rests on what happens with Wentz. I wish Howie hadn't locked us in like he did. I would like to see more contracts that are goal based(aka incentive- the more numbers you make the more you get) Of course you need to pay your stars,but the team needs some kind of recovery if you really suck rocks. I would trade Wentz for Deshaun(even up) they both want out and JSB came up with that and I am warming towards that idea. Houstons first pick is round 3,still I would not panic and give any picks away(maybe a 6th rounder if I get desperate). Hurts will improve and Wentz is a wuss,so if he wants the job handed to him,I am all for trading him to another team so they can mess with it. We'll have enough to do without that headache

6 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

The two legendary QBs shared a special moment well after the game ended when Brady went out on the field and spent some time with Brees and his family. He even threw a TD pass to one of Brees’ sons and told them to "be nice to your sister” as he walked toward the exit

I posted this for 123. See you hit on one bad moment, but sometimes he's not a bad guy and I would like to be married to his wife and have a private jet and.....well you know. Wentz better get his act together or he will be Manziel 2.0

6 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Chargers hiring Rams DC. Weren’t we trying to interview him?

Yeah that's a nice hire for them. DC oriented HC, but I'm sure with their new golden buy,they will be formidable on offense. Loved watching the Chargers back when they had LT and Gates. It was a 2 man mob. Got some pics with LT at the 2006 pro bowl in Hawaii 

Kind of interested to see what happens in NO. Wonder who will start, Hill or Winston. Maybe Winston has settled down to the point of becoming reliable. I suppose they will use Winston and keep using Hill like they do now. Maybe more teams plan on using a QB rotation like they do at other positions. Maybe that would work HERE if Wentz gets his head out of his arse

IMO there are 6 QB's that could go in round 1, so it's hard for me to buy that any team would pay what we need paid for Wentz. That "dream" is dying quickly. JSB idea of the trade for Watson looks like the way to go for me

7 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

This has me cornfused. So what, Brady has respect for Brees but feels like he got beat by a "no namer" in Foles?  I'm really not sure. If anyone has a theory feel free to enlighten me. 

3 hours ago, time2rock said:

Good point. 

Archived