Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

If they are pushing the "wentz is fixable, why didn;t we fix him? Now you want a coach to come in and run a team while on the side he now has a QB to fix. 

OK off to watch the debacle in KC later

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HC-Jason Garrett  OC-Duce  DC Wade Phillips  that's alot of experience there

1 hour ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

In Philadelphia?

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

In Philadelphia?

That's the board I am on lol

20 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Jason Garrett?

Get your "Clapper" ready.

Please Lord, NO!

2 hours ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Good lord.  How far have we fallen to hope for that?!?!

Mclane  really finally gets the news out about Carson has been uncoachable. Killing plays for no apparent reason. Not accepting fault in the film room meetings. It’s been pretty obvious how the players respond. You see every player bring it up a notch when the backup comes in. Wentz has a massive ego and just doesn’t seem like a leader.

We haven't... Just one l😁

Just because you hated Dullaz doesn't mean he doesnt have a winning record. Get over yourselves. And he seems to have the Gnats heading in the right direction no????(without Bark I might ad). So drop the EGO/HATE BS and lets get the best coaches we can

14 minutes ago, time2rock said:

Good lord.  How far have we fallen to hope for that?!?!

11 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We haven't... Just one l😁

Because I can look past my ego,give it a try!!!! He's is NOT a COWBOY any more.Let just put on blinders and pass him over without even bothering to look(good move guys!!) Pfffffft.So let me hear your reasoning for ignoring a coach with a winning record. I'll wait

3 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Yeah this was posted a few pages back by 58

Cool I kind of figured it would have been

8 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Mclane  really finally gets the news out about Carson has been uncoachable. Killing plays for no apparent reason. Not accepting fault in the film room meetings. It’s been pretty obvious how the players respond. You see every player bring it up a notch when the backup comes in. Wentz has a massive ego and just doesn’t seem like a leader.

But we're going to rebuild a team around him(this should go well!!)

It seemed like this was the true heart of the situation. Piecing together all the rumors and such. McLane actually did some reporting and really broke it down though. Pretty damning stuff!

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Cool I kind of figured it would have been

Yeah we own Manziel 2.0, isn't that wonderful? And we need to find a yes man coach/scapegoat who can "fix" him HAHAHAHA.GL with that. If he was fixable why didn't we fix him? 

1 minute ago, cunninghamtheman said:

It seemed like this was the true heart of the situation. Piecing together all the rumors and such. McLane actually did some reporting and really broke it down though. Pretty damning stuff!

Yeah Howie chose Wentz over Ped. Howie also fired Groh, so just make Howie HC because he will be anyway. This is sad!!!!

8 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Because I can look past my ego,give it a try!!!! He's is NOT a COWBOY any more.Let just put on blinders and pass him over without even bothering to look(good move guys!!) Pfffffft.So let me hear your reasoning for ignoring a coach with a winning record. I'll wait

I can assure you my preference to go in another direction other than Garrett has nothing to do with ego.  :lol:

14 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Just because you hated Dullaz doesn't mean he doesnt have a winning record. Get over yourselves. And he seems to have the Gnats heading in the right direction no????(without Bark I might ad). So drop the EGO/HATE BS and lets get the best coaches we can

Garrett is an awful HC and didn't do a great job as OC in NY this year. I, and most Eagles fans, want no part of him in Philly. Id rather they brought back Chip Kelly than hire Garrett.

1 minute ago, time2rock said:

I can assure you my preference to go in another direction other than Garrett has nothing to do with ego.  :lol:

What direction? I look at EVERYONE We need a HC,that's the only direction there is. He brought Dak up who was a LATE ROUND QB but that's no good enough for us I guess and BTW they had a better record (again) that we did lol. So tell me what your "direction is"? 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Garrett is an awful HC and didn't do a great job as OC in NY this year. I, and most Eagles fans, want no part of him in Philly. Id rather they brought back Chip Kelly than hire Garrett.

He has a winning record,Chip doesn't lol. You just hate him because he kicked our ass so many times.Not a good OC? WOW I saw a big improvement in their offense(without Barkey).PS they had a  better record than us also

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Wentz would probably love Garrett just clapping along as he does his own thing

Howie is Jerruh 2.0 lol

Oh well he is good enough that the Chargers will take a look. Maybe he's not for us,but I dont ignore anyone at this point

So explain to me how he was a terrible coach...............for many years

1 minute ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

He has a winning record,Chip doesn't lol. You just hate him because he kicked our ass so many times.Not a good OC? WOW I saw a big improvement in their offense(without Barkey).PS they had a  better record than us also

He's not a good OC, he's not a good HC. He had a very talented Cowboys roster and did nothing. And ok NY were better than us. So were 26 other teams. And to be honest I'd argue we were really a bottom 5 team in the league so let's not give Garrett credit for being better than us hey. 

Archived