Ongoing Eagles News Discussion

cunninghamtheman

Pitts is getting a lot of hype heading into the draft.

Jon Ledyard on Twitter: "4 games into Kyle Pitts tape...he might not be an elite blocker, but that man puts absolutely everything he has into every block. Empties the clip. Elite effort." / Twitter

I have seen him going as high as #2 to the Jets, and a lot of drafts have him going to the Dolphins. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the draft go Lawrence, Pitts, Chase, especially since none of the qbs after Lawrence seem to be getting the attention that Chase/Pitts are getting. 

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jsb235 said:

Jon Ledyard on Twitter: "4 games into Kyle Pitts tape...he might not be an elite blocker, but that man puts absolutely everything he has into every block. Empties the clip. Elite effort." / Twitter

I have seen him going as high as #2 to the Jets, and a lot of drafts have him going to the Dolphins. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the draft go Lawrence, Pitts, Chase, especially since none of the qbs after Lawrence seem to be getting the attention that Chase/Pitts are getting. 

It's the HYPE rotation carousel lol. Next week,someone else,they have to keep their jobs as writers 

2 hours ago, jsb235 said:

I sure hope one of either Pitts or Chase is there at 6.  I'd be happy with either ... they are 1a and 1b in my book.

Maybe teams desperate for a QB will trade up pushing one of them down.  

4 minutes ago, time2rock said:

I sure hope one of either Pitts or Chase is there at 6.  I'd be happy with either ... they are 1a and 1b in my book.

Maybe teams desperate for a QB will trade up pushing one of them down.  

I think we win any way it goes. My top guys are Fields, Wilson, Pitts and Chase (assuming Trevor goes number 1.) I don't want to end up with Sewell, but I think he goes to the Bengals, so one of them should be there.

I have Jax-Lawrence,  Jets-Wilson,  Miami-Sewell(protect Tua),  Atl- Fields or Parsons  Cincy- Chase(LSU connection with Burrow) if noone moves

10 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So what do you think it would take to get the second pick?

For whom?

I agree and I am "all in" for Pitts. He's like getting pick 6 and 7 all at once

33 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

For whom?

I would think it would obviously be if Wilson was the guy.

2 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

I would think it would obviously be if Wilson was the guy.

Not going through this again lol

46 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

So what do you think it would take to get the second pick?

An act of God?

1 minute ago, Asg 15 said:

An act of God?

Or the stupidity of Roseman?

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

Or the stupidity of Roseman?

I thought that was a given

Just now, Asg 15 said:

I thought that was a given

Busted me HAHAHA

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2021 at 7:23 PM, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I know we want to give Hurts a chance but the reality was he wasn’t that good. 

He had 6 tds vs 4 ints he completed 52% of his passes. 

Last game he was 7-20 against the Redskins before we pulled him. 

Do we really believe that is that hard to beat???  We say well we had a spark on O no we really didn’t we didn’t score much with Hurts either he was meh. 

Do I think he can get better sure do I think we should Ignore QB because of his play absolutely not 

BG, to be fair, we did not see nearly enough To know what Hurts can or cannot do. 4 games and you can tell he wasn't that good? Give the dude a complete TC and PS then look after 6 more games to make some sort of a decision if he can or cannot cut it.

And trying to use Tankgame stats against Hurts is really not fair. We were a bad team already. That game ....nobody was going to succeed.

Let's think about this for a minute. Hurts first 4 games - 52% completions 6 TD's 4 INT's

Well Luck was 54% 8 TD's 4 INT's for his first 4 and no one was calling for his head. Peyton Manning passed for 55% with 3 TD's and 11 INT's for his first 4 starts. Imagine what Eagles fans would be saying if that happened!

2 hours ago, cunninghamtheman said:

And trying to use Tankgame stats against Hurts is really not fair. We were a bad team already. That game ....nobody was going to succeed.

Then why are you inquiring what it would take get get to pick 2?

2 hours ago, stine said:

Let's think about this for a minute. Hurts first 4 games - 52% completions 6 TD's 4 INT's

Well Luck was 54% 8 TD's 4 INT's for his first 4 and no one was calling for his head. Peyton Manning passed for 55% with 3 TD's and 11 INT's for his first 4 starts. Imagine what Eagles fans would be saying if that happened!

No Stine, 4 games in, you need to be a pro bowler in this town

2 hours ago, stine said:

BG, to be fair, we did not see nearly enough To know what Hurts can or cannot do. 4 games and you can tell he wasn't that good? Give the dude a complete TC and PS then look after 6 more games to make some sort of a decision if he can or cannot cut it.

Yeah, this is why I would take Trask if he is there at 38. If Hurts is good, no harm done, we have another nice rook competing with Hurts. If Hurts turns out GREAT, Trask would be tradeable. If Hurts SUCKS, Trask can have HIS shot at it. Or maybe Trask is better in camp and wins the job outright. So I can see us taking Trask if he is there at 38 OR NOT taking him and assume Hurts will be ok and picking up  a UDFA QB or 2. I'm fine either way. We're not going to the SB this year

22 minutes ago, GreenbleedinNC said:

Then why are you inquiring what it would take get get to pick 2?

Not everything is about what I want. I’d say Rosie is doing major homework on these QBs. If a guy like Wilson can be had by trading up to two and they think he’s Franchise material ....you have to do it. Six to two.....what would it take? The Colts pick this year and a third next year? I think the steeper the price gets over that it really becomes hard to swing.

3 minutes ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Not everything is about what I want. I’d say Rosie is doing major homework on these QBs. If a guy like Wilson can be had by trading up to two and they think he’s Franchise material ....you have to do it. Six to two.....what would it take? The Colts pick this year and a third next year? I think the steeper the price gets over that it really becomes hard to swing.

IDK ,you'd have to be damn certain to do this re-run all over again of giving up draft capital. If Howie is working on it, we're shafted when we don't even know what we have with Hurts NOR do we have any supporting cast for ANY QB

Archived