cunninghamtheman

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Can't be all go fast, still think we need a good dozer RB

Got Truck Warren undrafted

• Replies 89.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I even mentioned looking at trading for a guy like Royce Freeman...

I mentioned possibly a Douglas for Royce swap 

93 you know you can move your Avi yourself if you have the picture available somewhere.

THis gonna suck. No OTAs no mini camps. We're not likely to see these guys until TC

If then

28 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

THis gonna suck. No OTAs no mini camps. We're not likely to see these guys until TC

If then

UGH

12 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Hi folks Wrang here

Hi buddy.You made it!!

29 minutes ago, Asg 15 said:

If then

IDk things are starting to re-open,although may take longer for the NE 

14 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

Hi folks Wrang here

There is a post in TATE about how to move your stats and such.Just post it there and you will get everything back as it was 

Just now, GreenbleedinNC said:

UGH

Hi buddy.You made it!!

Yeah, been busy the last couple days painting outside before it gets too hot. As it is it is 802 and breezy with low humidity

Kudos to VABeachEagle for putting this together

1 minute ago, 1wrangler said:

Yeah, been busy the last couple days painting outside before it gets too hot. As it is it is 802 and breezy with low humidity

Been windy here,like CHICAGO windy, hard to get anything done lol

I sort of like being a Newbie. I'm an Oldbie for everything else in life now. LOL

1 hour ago, mjkline1958 said:

Didn't watch Broncos last yr. Seems Freeman's fallen out of favor there, plus they have Lindsay. All his numbers are down tho. He's only 24.

They signed Melvin Gordon to a nice deal too.    That is a big factor to consider them looking to unload Freeman.

32 minutes ago, 1wrangler said:

I sort of like being a Newbie. I'm an Oldbie for everything else in life now. LOL

MY man... you have my green Avi though, we need your old pic....lol     I used to tell who everyone was with the pic... miss that Yellow muscle car from GB too.   LOL

Ok fellas. Here's the deal. Makes sense to move to 411. The only natural replacement for the Eagles News Discussion forum. Topic title will match old forum name. 

The TATE blog ventures into other sports and randomness anyway.

I'll pin to the top, not much gets pinned there. Should make a good home for you. 

Enjoy! And glad you all joined the new boards.

:Eagle_smiley:

1 hour ago, Asg 15 said:

93 you know you can move your Avi yourself if you have the picture available somewhere.

I have to get a new pic for my avi just haven’t felt like looking for one lol 

Glad to see you come over Wrang

What, we're moving again? Never had a chance to unpack!

42 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

Ok fellas. Here's the deal. Makes sense to move to 411. The only natural replacement for the Eagles News Discussion forum. Topic title will match old forum name. 

I'll pin to the top, not much gets pinned there. Should make a good home for you. 

You see where there is the link to " sports betting"   at the bottom of the forum section?   Can you put us there?   Just like before?   This way we are not hidden it TATE, 411 or anywhere else?   Seems perfect.  

Been wanting to sand and pant a small porch, rain almost every day, only 40's today. Keeps the damn tourists inside

See we picked up another Int'l player;

https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildcats/football/arizona-wildcats-add-australias-matt-leo-to-2017-recruiting-class/article_9aca899e-f960-5604-be6b-329e7591a25b.html

We can keep him as a 13th PS player, couldn't hurt although he's only played American football 2 yrs. Seen something like that before.

1 hour ago, Moderator6 said:

Haha so back where I originally started it. Yes, seemed like the most logical spot for these outcasts.

1 hour ago, Bleedinggreen93 said:

I have to get a new pic for my avi just haven’t felt like looking for one lol 

I think they have a whole topic based on Eagles Avis

But I’m pretty sure you can handle it

Really helps getting pinned to the top to find it without a massive search. Really helpful. Especially for you really old guys!

Logged on with my phone, went through 3 pages, made sense to be here. Hope everyone else finds it ok

Just created an icon so I could log right in. Even that's easier than the old EMB

This works

Archived