• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This guy does not agree with you

MIKE SINGLETARY CHICAGO BEARS 8X10 SPORT PHOTO (K) | eBay

That looks good, I mean #50 for a QB, not in general

17 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Ok... here's what happened.   He noticed a few grays, and freaked out.  He decided to try Just For Men, but got lost in the drug store and ended up with Miss Clairol.   

I remember when I was a teen I put too much "sun-in" in my hair, and yea, ended up looking like Zach

"attack the crap out of that"...LOL. This dude isn't great on press conferences, but I don't care. Just win.

When you strive for gains you will be able to make gains every day that you otherwise wouldn't have been able to gain so that by the time you play games you will have made gains. 

13 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

I thought for comeback PUP, they had to count against the 53 like carrying an injured player on the 53 and moving to IR afterwards.  But thinking back I think you may be right that it is just a change in the wording of the PUP designation.

PUP counts against the 90, but then doesn't count when it goes to 53. IR has to make the 53 and then moved to IR.

Just now, RememberTheKoy said:

When you strive for gains you will be able to make gains every day that you otherwise wouldn't have been able to gain so that by the time you play games you will have made gains. 

GainZ, with a Z!

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Yeah, it really is painful listening to him.  Gotta wonder if he is like this in meeting and practice, and how soon it will start annoying the players.

Sirianni makes me feel awkward watching his PC's but that doesn't matter in the end as long as he coaches well

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Yeah, it really is painful listening to him.  Gotta wonder if he is like this in meeting and practice, and how soon it will start annoying the players.

I think it might be because he prefaced that whole tangent by saying what he is telling the media is exactly what he is telling the players. 

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Back in April the reports were that Dickerson would be ready for camp

Not sure who reported that; in his first interview after he was drafted he says there is no timetable for his return.  The only thing I heard Howie say is 2021 will not be a redshirt season for him.

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

Back in April the reports were that Dickerson would be ready for camp

You mean when the spin machine was in full swing defending drafting an oft-injured player at #37?  

Never listen to what they tell you about an injured player's time line for return.  

itsatrap.jpg

2 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

I think it might be because he prefaced that whole tangent by saying what he is telling the media is exactly what he is telling the players. 

You mean... the goal of practice is to get better everyday?

Use the word 'gains' if you want, use 'development', 'improvement'... who cares?   The goal is to improve right, and if you improve just a little bit every day, over time you end up rather improved.   Same principle as compound interest.

7 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

"attack the crap out of that"...LOL. This dude isn't great on press conferences, but I don't care. Just win.

When he said "attacking rest", I was trying to visualize that.

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I consider myself a professional nap taker, I know all about attacking rest.  Maybe I can get a job as the nap coordinator.

4 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Not sure who reported that; in his first interview after he was drafted he says there is no timetable for his return.  The only thing I heard Howie say is 2021 will not be a redshirt season for him.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/sports/2021/04/nfl-draft-2021-eagles-select-alabamas-landon-dickerson-in-2nd-round.html

Just now, CaliEagle said:

I got you.

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bvtop5v35s7dddkrdfsp

Archived