EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

Just now, Ace Nova said:

What part of it isn't correct?  The vast majority of Covid being spread right now is among and between unvaccinated people...and it's not even close

Every part of the bolded sentence. I think even doctors are saying the efficacy, not efficiency is lower against the Delta variant.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

HIPAA!!!!!

So, basically he is saying he isn't.

It doesn't matter for the DL if it's a 3-4/4-3. It matters what role they play (1-tech, 3-tech, 2i, 4i, 5-tech). etc. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Yup.  The answers are either "Yes" or any other combination of words.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

Unvaccinated players are required to wear a mask, no?

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the other day when he reported wearing a mask. But with that answer and doing a PC wearing a mask, yeah...... 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the other day when he reported wearing a mask. But with that answer and doing a PC wearing a mask, yeah...... 

Can’t wait for us to not get a first round pick because he misses two games with Covid and then another with injury and then the Colts benching him in a meaningless Week 18 game. 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I have a group of friends, all in their 20s, all vaccinated, and all of them still wear a mask.  

So, while it might be construed that he is unvaccinated, it's not incontrovertible proof.

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

Can’t wait for us to not get a first round pick because he misses two games with Covid and then another with injury and then the Colts benching him in a meaningless Week 18 game. 

He's still screwing us over!

1 minute ago, eaglesflyers#1 said:

They announced him as one when he was drafted.  As I said at the time, he is the new Vinny.  I really think we will see some modified 3/4 sort of like the Ravens, Pats and even the Steelers with Harrison did with a Nose Tackle, likely Hargrave and Tuipulotu but may see Williams and Ridgeway get a shot there, with Cox and Williams at DE and some use of Kerrigan, Graham, Avery and/or Johnson as "rush” LBs. 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I have a group of friends, all in their 20s, all vaccinated, and all of them still wear a mask.  

So, while it might be construed that he is unvaccinated, it's not incontrovertible proof.

There is still a considerable amount of mask-wearing in the Northeast among the vaccinated.  It is believed to be a residual of the trauma experienced in NY, Boston, etc. during the first wave last year.

5 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

It's possible, I just don't understand why anyone wouldn't just say "yes" if they were. It also seems he's following the protocols in place for unvaccinated players. In any case, I hope he doesn't contract the virus.

(and we get a 1st round pick)

1 minute ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

There is still a considerable amount of mask-wearing in the Northeast among the vaccinated.  It is believed to be a residual of the trauma experienced in NY, Boston, etc. during the first wave last year.

The Midwest… not so much. 

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

I can't image a fringe roster player not being vaccinated.  Why give the team a reason to let you go, given the COVID policy this season.

Just now, Connecticut Eagle said:

Perhaps.  I am in the Philly area.  I see some that still wear masks, and believe many to be vaccinated.  My parents, for two more... continue to wear masks, even though they are vaccinated.  

3 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

90% know the vaccine is available   

8 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I already addressed this... that wasn't the goal of this movie.  The ride has been around for a long time, and its one of my favorites... not for thrills, but for generally terrible 'dad jokes' throughout.  So, this movie should be very 'campy', whereas African Queen was very much a drama.

Was it a drama or a romance? 

2 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Perhaps.  I am in the Philly area.  I see some that still wear masks, and believe many to be vaccinated.  My parents, for two more... continue to wear masks, even though they are vaccinated.  

Wear a mask...at least for now. (Check the first line)

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

It's possible, I just don't understand why anyone wouldn't just say "yes" if they were. It also seems he's following the protocols in place for unvaccinated players. In any case, I hope he doesn't contract the virus.

I don't know, nor do I pretend to know.  But I can tell you that the folks I am talking about are still wearing masks and following 'the protocols', with no need to do so.  If it's true that his wife is pregnant again, and he has another small child at home, he might be doing that to protect his family.  In that situation, I would, too. 

As for the choice not to answer "yes"... by saying "yes", he alienates those teammates (and there are quite a few by reports) that have chosen not to be vaccinated.  By saying, "its a personal decision", he is validating those who were vaccinated and those who chose not to be vaccinated.  #leadership?   

Wentz not playing 75% of snaps this season because of a positive test and costing the Eagles a first rounder would be something. 

2 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

Was it a drama or a romance? 

A consider romance to be drama.   :P

6 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

They announced him as one when he was drafted.  As I said at the time, he is the new Vinny.  I really think we will see some modified 3/4 sort of like the Ravens, Pats and even the Steelers with Harrison did with a Nose Tackle, likely Hargrave and Tuipulotu but may see Williams and Ridgeway get a shot there, with Cox and Williams at DE and some use of Kerrigan, Graham, Avery and/or Johnson as "rush” LBs. 

I like ravens hybrid Defense, wouldn't mind seeing something like it from eagles.

Archived