Mullets back in style?

He was throwing the ball 75 yards as a sophomore in HS

lol joe dirt 

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

you gotta be trolling with how dumb you are

Mayweather would NOT.. and i mean NOT!!!!!! fight 85lbs up. BET THAT!! 

theres 17 different weight classes for a reason. But tell me again how weight doesnt matter

You could train the rest of your life and still not be able to touch Mayweather. So could 99.99% of the other fatasses in the world.

4 minutes ago, Original Sin said:

Kid got some rough mechanics , but a big arm  , hopefully he gets some quality QB coaching at Ohio State .

He’s still a kid. Be a kid and enjoy your senior year of high school. That’s my thought anyway 

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

F! That timespan is all over the place

So he could miss 0 games or 6 games. Got it.

At least they did the smart thing and got the surgery.

2 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Wtf? How'd that not get found back even in the draft?

5-12 weeks is a hell of a range

3 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Wtf? How'd that not get found back even in the draft?

5-12 weeks is a hell of a range

Eagles medical staff: The foot bone is indeed connected to the ankle bone. He's good!

4 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

"remove it"?

Who needs bones.  Bones are for wusses.  

Maybe it's like a 6 million dollar man thing.  "We can rebuild him.  We have the technology".

30 minutes ago, Saltpeter said:

I've wondered lately what would happen if McPhearson outplays Nelson. Nelson is the one getting torn up on a lot of these deep balls (not panicking because he's still working his way back to football shape but still....).

I highly doubt McPhearson would beat out Nelson. But I would happily welcome it at the same time. 

9 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Also had an old stress fracture to the back from high school was discovered when he had the stress fracture to his back a few years ago.  You would think with all the MRIs and X-rays at the Combine that teams would know about these.

12 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Well that's it for the first round pick. If it's close to that cutoff date they will just give him the extra rest to secure their first. 

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Anyone else concerned by the fact that Howie feels compelled to sit in on NS press conferences?  That's unique to the rest of the league.  Why is Howie so GD visible now?  It's scary.  

Also, can someone provide me evidence or a graph that shows coaches in the NFL who promote Rock-Paper-Scissors, do not have a less success than coaches who don't?  Since that is a thing around here now.  

Finally, can we add the word "delusional" to the long list of triggered insults?  And should we talk about our feelings now or later?  Asking for a friend.  

You are the one who seems triggered

13 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

You're an idiot

He is correct.  I hate Mayweather, but just some dude, no matter how big he is, ain’t gonna stand a chance against the most technically skilled boxer in the world.

10 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

"remove it"?

The foot.  The Colts concluded with all of Carson’s footwork issues the best way to resolve those is amputation. 

4 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Anyone else concerned by the fact that Howie feels compelled to sit in on NS press conferences?  That's unique to the rest of the league.  Why is Howie so GD visible now?  It's scary.  

I haven't watched a single one. How many has he done with Nick?

And yet another reason why working that trade up to 10 into a trade down with Chicago was the right idea. 

18 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

You're an idiot

You’re a moron 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Yeah  At least I didn't delete a post crying because someone called me "delusional".  :roll:

I deleted it because I knew you would take it like this. Glad you took time to dig it up though.

Just now, downundermike said:

NFL network scroll says Wentz having surgery today.  5-12 week recovery time table.

Lol. Little slow. 

Even if he’s ready week 4, the Colts should have every intention of protecting that first round pick by keeping Wentz out an extra week or two. 

Archived