EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

6 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

I totally agree with RememberTheKoy here.

The vaccine nearly killed Eric Clapton and others, so why don't we ask him and people like him if this "vaccine" is safe or not. Go ahead, get the jab, and if it makes you (people in general) sick, ask yourself if it's experimental. if it doesn't make you sick, still ask yourself what it is doing inside of you. What about your DNA?Also, have you asked yourself what the vaccine contains? Look into the abortion fetal material connection and do a hard, thorough research. You will be shocked at what you find. Yes, there is a link between the vaccine and that.

Why is there no vaccine for the common cold for all these centuries, yet within months of a killer pandemic, there is a cure for it? It's BS. But the final straw is- why is it soooo damn important for the dictators (that's what they are) to FORCE it into you? To take control of YOUR body, and inject God knows what into you? Why are they saying they are coming to YOUR very door to pressure you to do so?  Why did the president of the USA call citizens who choose not to take it- murderers? He actually said the pandemic isn't the problem, that people who are exercising their rights are killers. Look it up if you don't believe me. That is a sick man saying that. Sounds like Hitler, only worse.

Don't value freedom? Fine, but some of us do, and are willing to fight for it. All these sheeple bury their heads in the sand, take the jab to make it "all go away" and feel safe. I have news for you- it's all BS, and you took a jab of something that you don't even know what it does to your DNA. Fun times.

Do you know what cheeseburgers do to your DNA???

Better stop eating them.

I'm tired of being accused if being a sheeple by a bunch of Google search warriors for following sound medical advice from top medical experts.

Are there risks in taking the Vaccine?

Yup and there were lots of risks taking chemo when I had cancer but nobody called me a sheeple for doing so.

Having said that if I e doesn't want to take chemo or vit D no skin off my back cancer isn't a contagious disease.

Covid is and when one chooses not to get vaccinated one isnt only putting one self at risk one is putting others at risk especially high risk people,( elderly, compromised immune systems ect...)

If covid is some evil plan bubbled up in the basement of world leaders what's the end game???

Why? How does vaccinating the general public lead to world domination by the ruling elite and threaten muh freedoms???

Tired of your freedoms being taken away by corrupt government wait til you hear about the laws the GOP have passed to restrict voting rights😡

, Instead you're on here calling people sheeple for following sound medical advice cuz Cole Beasley said so👎

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the flip side are 18 women whose statements were released by Hardin and who say they have massaged Watson a total of more than 130 times over the past five years. Collectively, they say Watson is incapable of coercing anyone into performing sex acts against their will. Watson "was always hospitable and communicated to make sure I always felt comfortable and safe," said one. "My experience was nothing like the plaintiffs are describing," said another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31223804/examining-dual-narratives-deshaun-watson-massages

Kinda surprised Watson isn't demanding to be traded to the Patriots. Kraft would be on board. 

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Kinda surprised Watson isn't demanding to be traded to the Patriots. Kraft would be on board. 

I know the case was eventually dropped for Kraft. But, it's interesting that there was no League investigation or if there was, there was no mention of it. It all just seemed to disappear magically.  

19 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I wouldn't be surprised if they were all consensual, but it shows extreme lack of judgment on Watson. That's my point.  If Watson is going to be the face of your organization, he has to be a leader on and off the field.  This situation calls it into question.

Needs to Make better decisions for sure. it’s a BIG if, all of them turn out they were actually consensual sex then he really didn’t commit a crime. Fed up in the way he went about it for sure. And is a horny **** like Le’veon who impregnates every IG model he talks to, gets them pregnant and high tails it out of there without helping them financially

That said I’m not going to pretend all athletes are great people. I know for a fact Marcellus Wiley has two mistresses in Scottsdale and saw her a couple weeks after his child was born. And mcnabb has/had mistresses all over Phoenix. There are some great ones. There also some dirtbags 

3 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

On the flip side are 18 women whose statements were released by Hardin and who say they have massaged Watson a total of more than 130 times over the past five years. Collectively, they say Watson is incapable of coercing anyone into performing sex acts against their will. Watson "was always hospitable and communicated to make sure I always felt comfortable and safe," said one. "My experience was nothing like the plaintiffs are describing," said another.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/31223804/examining-dual-narratives-deshaun-watson-massages

Ted bundy's wife and all the women Ted didn't kill from his church said the same thing about Ted Bundy 

...I went to church every week with Ted and he never once raised and killed me...- Carol😉

Just because Watson didn't assault every masseuse he ever had contact with isn't proof that he never did 

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

I know the case was eventually dropped for Kraft. But, it's interesting that there was no League investigation or if there was, there was no mention of it. It all just seemed to disappear magically.  

Yup the league has a History of magically making things disappear when it comes to the Pats.

10 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Sheesh.  See if I confide in anything to you at the racquet club next week.  Damn

Honestly neither of those two hide it very well. It’s known 

Just now, Utebird said:

Yup the league has a History of magically making things disappear when it comes to the Pats.

If the Eagles had engaged in Spygate, deflating footballs and not reporting a player for a MCL tear, I bet the consequences would've been far worse. And, the Eagles would've been ripped in the media, too.  

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

If the Eagles had engaged in Spygate, deflating footballs and not reporting a player for a MCL tear, I bet the consequences would've been far worse. And, the Eagles would've been ripped in the media, too.  

Probably would’ve found a way to include bashing Philly fans in there. 

Just now, CaliEagle said:

Yup.

Destroying the spygate tapes was the destruction of evidence in plain sight to not just protect the pats but the league ,crazy stuff

Whatever was on those tapes they thought was so incriminating to the league that they never let them see the light of day.

13 hours ago, Alphagrand said:

When are you going to change that avatar and signature, btw?

When a picture of Chase catching a TD for the Bengals is available so I can replace it with that.

And the signature still stands. I never said it had to be in the draft.

16 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

TB12 baby

I think most here already knew this, but in case anyone wanted proof that Giglio is contrarian shtick:

This was back when everyone thought the idea of trading for Watson was crazy:

VYSf8-t-jpg-large.jpg

Then today after rumors are starting to get hot and heavy:

MJ4dz-Gh-K-jpg-large.jpg

Dude completely flips based on the popular narrative.

2 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

I think most here already knew this, but in case anyone wanted proof that Giglio is contrarian shtick:

VYSf8-t-jpg-large.jpg

MJ4dz-Gh-K-jpg-large.jpg

I’d have to read the articles as to why he changed but in that dbags defense on March 18 watson didn’t have an allegations and he does still as of today. 

Yep.  Each case is its own case. It's possible that 99% could've been consensual, but it doesn't mean they all were consensual situations.  And, Watson should also know that some women might get vindicative because they want a relationship with him because of his money/status. So, when they see that he just wanted a one and done fling after it's over, then they might accuse him falsely to try to get a lot of cash.  I know the NFL has former players speak to young players about this kind of stuff to try to prevent these situations.  And, it should be common sense regardless.  I'm not fully on board with the Eagles trading for Watson. I think they need to be really smart about this.  I think they should consider using this draft capital to build the rest of the roster. Maybe move one of those 1st's to 2023 (and get an extra pick in the deal) in case we need a QB at that point.  Build up the defense next year.  Then, draft a rookie QB in 2023 when we have a more complete team that is capable of winning games and a defense that can give the QB a short field to work with.

10 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I just really wanted to use this 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Sack that QB said:

VYSf8-t-jpg-large.jpg

MJ4dz-Gh-K-jpg-large.jpg

He's just a Giglio...and everywhere he goes...people know the part he's playin...🎤

2 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

There has to be some type of legal ramifications/lawsuit. Hippa and the NFLPA are too much of a touchy subject to just fire someone.  

I'm sure Dennison will look into that and I'm gonna guess going up against the NFL he'll lose 

3 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm sure Dennison will look into that and I'm gonna guess going up against the NFL he'll lose 

This is not a Dennison v NFL issue, this is a Dennison v Vikings issue.  Vikings owner is well within his rights to fire an employee for not following his rules.  Medical facilities nation wide require you to be vaccinated to work there.  People are not suing them.

Just now, downundermike said:

This is not a Dennison v NFL issue, this is a Dennison v Vikings issue.  Vikings owner is well within his rights to fire an employee for not following his rules.  Medical facilities nation wide require you to be vaccinated to work there.  People are not suing them.

Yup totally agree.

Archived