EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Right?  Who the F wants some bum school from Ohio in their conference?

:roll:

#EMBrunningjokesrule

I wish I could remember who started that during our EMB mock draft.  I think it was me, but not sure.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, downundermike said:

I wish I could remember who started that during our EMB mock draft.  I think it was me, but not sure.

Whoever started it, it's the gift that keeps on giving.

3 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Twitter occupies the 6th, 8th and 9th circles of Dante's Inferno.  It's a F'ing cesspool.

Swap 9th for 4chan and 8th to Facebook. 5th, 6th and 7th is Twitter 

1 hour ago, RememberTheKoy said:

The road to the Super Bowl for Jalen Hurts just got a whole lot easier with Rodgers retiring. 

Why? Was Rodgers going to purchase the ticket for the seat Hurts wanted?

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Swap 9th for 4chan and 8th to Facebook. 5th, 6th and 7th is Twitter 

WTF is 4chan?  Do I even want to know?

Yes, FB deserves to be in there.  Zuckerturd + Google = opiates for the masses.

5 minutes ago, Green_Guinness said:

Absolutely not 

it’s basically where QAnon started, and just in general where the scum of the trash of the world try to be edgy 

1 hour ago, Green_Guinness said:

If you're into gore, true political extremism, CP, and the occasional school shooter then check it out.

Forgot to mention earlier, I was listening to the ITB podcast and Caplan said he was told Reagor looked more explosive on camp, like the guy they expected when they drafted him last year.

I know, I know, it’s OTAs and whatever, but there was so much negativity surrounding him that it was good to hear something positive for once. 

5 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Forgot to mention earlier, I was listening the ITB podcast and Caplan said he was told Reagor looked more explosive on camp, like the guy they expected when they drafted him last year.

I know, I know, it’s OTAs and whatever, but there was so much negativity surrounding him that it was good to hear something positive for once. 

I'm rooting for him. But, if he was told by Eagles media staff that he looks more explosive, it probably means nothing. The Eagles PR staff, especially Spadaro, always hype young players in camp.  I don't believe it until I see it.

6 hours ago, Desertbirds said:

I see that the board has expanded its reach to an alternative universe...

Actually, you don't see crap- you are obviously blind. Now back to football....

11 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

And?  Again, he's 25.  The idea is not just about this season.  

You should have just listened to me 3 months ago.  I told you all.  

Not really- nothing has happened. If it does, THEN you can say that. 🤣

11 hours ago, Utebird said:

Do you know what cheeseburgers do to your DNA???

Better stop eating them.

I'm tired of being accused if being a sheeple by a bunch of Google search warriors for following sound medical advice from top medical experts.

Are there risks in taking the Vaccine?

Yup and there were lots of risks taking chemo when I had cancer but nobody called me a sheeple for doing so.

Having said that if I e doesn't want to take chemo or vit D no skin off my back cancer isn't a contagious disease.

Covid is and when one chooses not to get vaccinated one isnt only putting one self at risk one is putting others at risk especially high risk people,( elderly, compromised immune systems ect...)

If covid is some evil plan bubbled up in the basement of world leaders what's the end game???

Why? How does vaccinating the general public lead to world domination by the ruling elite and threaten muh freedoms???

Tired of your freedoms being taken away by corrupt government wait til you hear about the laws the GOP have passed to restrict voting rights😡

, Instead you're on here calling people sheeple for following sound medical advice cuz Cole Beasley said so👎

This is one dumb ass post. I stopped reading after the 1st sentence. Sheeple- blind as blind get. Easily led sheeple- dictators love your kind.

K’Von Wallace really needs to step up in the secondary, he has the physicality and intangibles, I really hope him not having to play single high nearly as much will help him because he isn’t the fastest guy but his instincts can make him a reliable 2 deep guy so I’m thinking he could take over for Rodney in the beginning and he may not give it up. Rodney may be better suited as a LBer /S Hybrid because of his extremely sound tackling. It would allow him to play downhill more m. 

Milton Williams has me excited with the raw physical ability, our defensive line coach and Gannon need to show him tape of Geno Atkins,   Warren Sapp, Aaron Donald, Grady Jarret. All of those guys were extremely low center of gravity and natural leverage with extreme foot Quickness and explosion . He could very well turnout to be a future star but he needs good teaching. Luckily he will be battling some of the best offensive lineman in the game every practice. We will get to see early if he is up to the task in the beginning. 

3 hours ago, SlimReaper4Six said:

K’Von Wallace really needs to step up in the secondary, he has the physicality and intangibles, I really hope him not having to play single high nearly as much will help him because he isn’t the fastest guy but his instincts can make him a reliable 2 deep guy so I’m thinking he could take over for Rodney in the beginning and he may not give it up. Rodney may be better suited as a LBer /S Hybrid because of his extremely sound tackling. It would allow him to play downhill more m. 

Milton Williams has me excited with the raw physical ability, our defensive line coach and Gannon need to show him tape of Geno Atkins,   Warren Sapp, Aaron Donald, Grady Jarret. All of those guys were extremely low center of gravity and natural leverage with extreme foot Quickness and explosion . He could very well turnout to be a future star but he needs good teaching. Luckily he will be battling some of the best offensive lineman in the game every practice. We will get to see early if he is up to the task in the beginning. 

Milton is definitely one I am going to watch.  He needs to add some weight to go against the 320-330 guards he will be facing.  He could look good early but fade later if he drops weight or stays in the 280 range throughout the season.  Playing 30 snaps a game giving up 30-50 pounds is tough.  Hopefully they don't ask him to hold the LOS so the linebackers can make plays too much.  

It's possible Rodgers will retire as he seems that sort of person to just walk away because he has other options and is willing to die on that hill. 

I was reading something last night saying the Packers perhaps need understand the "Packer Way" may no longer be relevant in the world we live in today and their relative luck in drafting players may run out. They are presuming that Love will be another HOF QB and they can find another WR like Adams, etc.  As many teams have found, its not so easy.

8 hours ago, ManuManu said:

Forgot to mention earlier, I was listening the ITB podcast and Caplan said he was told Reagor looked more explosive on camp, like the guy they expected when they drafted him last year.

I thought the people responsible for the Reagor pick were all canned?  

15 minutes ago, UK Eagle said:

It's possible Rodgers will retire as he seems that sort of person to just walk away because he has other options and is willing to die on that hill. 

I was reading something last night saying the Packers perhaps need understand the "Packer Way" may no longer be relevant in the world we live in today and their relative luck in drafting players may run out. They are presuming that Love will be another HOF QB and they can find another WR like Adams, etc.  As many teams have found, its not so easy.

Seems like he’s going to return for one more year and ball out before a GM he and Adams hate — like Jordan and Pippen. 

10 hours ago, Talonblood said:

This is one dumb ass post. I stopped reading after the 1st sentence. Sheeple- blind as blind get. Easily led sheeple- dictators love your kind.

Says the guy who voted for a wannabe dictator in agent orange!

Just now, Utebird said:

Says the guy who voted for a wannabe dictator in Trump.

Clown.  Take it to the politics board.  

5 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

Clown.  Take it to the politics board.  

Hey man I didn't bring it up 

18 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Hey man I didn't bring it up 

You keep dragging it on.  

3 hours ago, Freshmilk said:

Milton is definitely one I am going to watch.  He needs to add some weight to go against the 320-330 guards he will be facing.  He could look good early but fade later if he drops weight or stays in the 280 range throughout the season.  Playing 30 snaps a game giving up 30-50 pounds is tough.  Hopefully they don't ask him to hold the LOS so the linebackers can make plays too much.  

I like him, I just think his rookie year is going to be a learning experience and will take him a couple years to come into his own, so I will have patience. I just want to see him out there in a limited capacity showing some enticing flashes for things to come. 

18 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Another high upside move for a competitor, cool. 

11 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

I'm rooting for him. But, if he was told by Eagles media staff that he looks more explosive, it probably means nothing. The Eagles PR staff, especially Spadaro, always hype young players in camp.  I don't believe it until I see it.

I just don't have faith in Reagor at all, it's a pick that will haunt this team for a very long time and deservedly so. 

7 minutes ago, greendestiny27 said:

I just don't have faith in Reagor at all, it's a pick that will haunt this team for a very long time and deservedly so. 

If Reagor can stay healthy then he can turn into a quality Jeremy Maclin level type WR.  Smith will be the All-Pro star of the team but I'm confident that Reagor can develop into a more than capable complimentary receiver as long as he can stay healthy.  If Reagor didn't have to deal with all of his injuries last season I'm betting he would have been around 700-800+ receiving yards for the season.  

Archived