Seriously, how is BDN not #1?

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Seriously, how is BDN not #1?

I’m surprised it’s not 1. Hurts 2. Minshew 3. Flacco 

5 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

Idk seems like a decent list to me outside of Brady & Prescott being too high. 

Dak a top 5 QB is a joke

I would take Matt Stafford and David Carr over Dak

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

Dak a top 5 QB is a joke

I would take Matt Stafford and David Carr over Dak

Idk i wouldn’t take carr whatsoever over Dak. I much rather have Dak. Stafford i could see the argument if you believe with mcvay he’s going to be immensely better than with the lions 

Just now, EaglePhan1986 said:

Dak a top 5 QB is a joke

If you’re basing it off of 2020 season, yeah sure cause of the injury. But when he’s healthy he’s definitely top 10, and I have little to argue with him being top 5. Lamar, Herbert, Watson, (if legal wasn’t going on) Stafford, are only guys could make a case that are maybe better than Dak. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Idk i wouldn’t take carr whatsoever over Dak. I much rather have Dak. Stafford i could see the argument if you believe with mcvay he’s going to be immensely better than with the lions 

Even with the Lions Stafford was a high end QB. He just didn’t get the attention cause he was on the Lions. 

If you’re basing it off of 2020 season, yeah sure cause of the injury. But when he’s healthy he’s definitely top 10, and I have little to argue with him being top 5. Lamar, Herbert, Watson, (if legal wasn’t going on) Stafford, are only guys could make a case that are maybe better than Dak. 

Even with the Lions Stafford was a high end QB. He just didn’t get the attention cause he was on the Lions. 

I don’t disagree that he was a high end quarterback (i wouldn’t have had him top 8 in the nfl tho). I do think mcvay and the Rams not being a dumpster fire organization can take him to another level. That said i still think Dak was a better QB up until his injury last year. 

Because it is never too early to be scouting the draft and in anticipation of better games this weekend, here is a player Matt has been tweeting film on the last few days.  I will be watching this guy but Matt gets the all-22.  Daxton Hill S

https://jetrolot.com/daxton-hill-another-2022-freak-safety/

I don’t disagree that he was a high end quarterback. I do think mcvay and the Rams not being a dumpster fire organization can take him to another level. That said i still think Dak was a better QB up until his injury last year. 

I think this will be a really good year to compare the two as to who’s better. I think Stafford has more talent, better offensive coaching, and good trio of WR. Dak has probably the best supporting cast in the league, with that OL coming back & should be healthy now, and Dak isn’t short on talent himself. 

I think this will be a really good year to compare the two as to who’s better. I think Stafford has more talent, better offensive coaching, and good trio of WR. Dak has probably the best supporting cast in the league, with that OL coming back & should be healthy now, and Dak isn’t short on talent himself. 

It is this simple. Prescott is a cowpad. All cowpads suck.  Therefore Dak sucks. 

4 minutes ago, BigEFly said:

It is this simple. Prescott is a cowpad. All cowpads suck.  Therefore Dak sucks. 

34107238-5B86-480F-BCC3-311764ED74C2.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I definitely think there’s a drop off from 1-5 to those in the next tier from 6-12. I tend to think Dak, Herbert, Lamar, Stafford and Murray are all in the same tier and just a preference of who you like more. I’m not a huge murray fan. I think fantasy football he’s great but when you watch him (especially in last years eagles game) i think he just isn’t there yet and i kind of think cause of FF he’s been overrated early in his career 

I definitely think there’s a drop off from 1-5 to those in the next tier from 6-12. I tend to think Dak, Herbert, Lamar, Stafford and Murray are all in the same tier and just a preference of who you like more. I’m not a huge murray fan. I think fantasy football he’s great but when you watch him (especially in last years eagles game) i think he just isn’t there yet and i kind of think cause of FF he’s been overrated early in his career 

I’m with you on Kyler, he’s very overrated. I’d rather have Tannehil or Matt Ryan over Kyler honestly. 

I’m sorry but Kyler Murray is a boss. Not his fault his coach is a joke as well as other pieces yet he still shines.

15 minutes ago, Dwide Schrude said:

I’m with you on Kyler, he’s very overrated. I’d rather have Tannehil or Matt Ryan over Kyler honestly. 

Ryan now or earlier? I’d say Ryan earlier in his career. Now I’d take Kyler cause i still think he has upside whereas Ryan is on the decline. Tannehill I’d agree on. I think people crap on him cause he has Henry and credit his success to just having Henry. I actually think he’s been better than people realize. Probably take murray just do to the fact he’s younger and can still get better 

10 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

I’m sorry but Kyler Murray is a boss. Not his fault his coach is a joke as well as other pieces yet he still shines.

how are other pieces a joke? He had Hopkins, Kirk, chase Edmonds and drake last year. That doesn’t include fitz at the end of his career. Drake and Edmonds combined for 1500 yards rushing, 15 tds and Hopkins has been one of the best WRs in the league for 6-7 years. 

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

how are other pieces a joke? He had Hopkins, Kirk, chase Edmonds and drake last year. That doesn’t include fitz at the end of his career. Drake and Edmonds combined for 1500 yards rushing, 15 tds and Hopkins has been one of the best WRs in the league for 6-7 years. 

Sus line 

9 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Sus line 

Pff had them ranked 12th overall. Are they great? No. However I’d put them upper half of he league especially last year. I live out here you could say their oline sucked two years ago but they actually have added guys and were vastly better last year then in 2018 and 2019. Humphries and beachum were much better at tackle then they have been. They needed upgrades at center and RG i don’t disagree on that. Rodney Hudson should be a huge upgrade. Not sure on Justin murray is going to be that much of an upgrade. 

16 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Kyler Murray sucks ass 

Idk about that. I just think he makes some questionable decisions and throws at times cause he still young. I thought as the season went on their offense was figured out and he began pressing. The first ten weeks the Cardinals offense was really good. They averaged 26.6 points. People were announcing him as a mvp of the league. Right after that Hail Mary game their offense the next 6 weeks went down to 22. And really that’s deceiving cause they scored 28 against the Rams cause they got a really late garbage time td down 17 points. And the giants game they scored 26 because Daniel jones was so bad the cardinals had scoring drives that started at the 38, 21 and 33 in giants territory. The eagles game i thought murray kept the eagles in that game with a bad int and his fumble 

11 hours ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I said a couple weeks ago it was odd you heard nothing about an extension with goedert and that the eagles might not want to pay goedert what he was asking for. if they can’t come to an agreement he might be dealt to get draft picks instead of just having to franchise him or let him walk 

What do you pay a decent - good TE, a level below Kittle, Kelce, Waller ? He hasn’t peaked yet but at this point doesn’t appear to be in their league. I can see cutting bait if he is overvaluing his services, since he’s young but somewhat expensive an early-ish 2 or equivalent seems fair

3 minutes ago, The guy in France said:

What do you pay a decent - good TE, a level below Kittle, Kelce, Waller ? He hasn’t peaked yet but at this point doesn’t appear to be in their league. I can see cutting bait if he is overvaluing his services, since he’s young but somewhat expensive an early-ish 2 or equivalent seems fair

Frankly i think the Patriots overpaid for Jonnu smith and Hunter Henry. I have a feeling if goedert reaches free agency he likely will see contracts as good if not better than those guys. I think he and his agent know this close to free agency if they don’t get close (perhaps better) to those numbers then he’ll just test the FA market. If he has a good year i tend to think the eagles franchise him and try to work out a deal. I dont think it happens but i also wouldn’t be surprised if at the deadline they aren’t close to an extension and if they get a good deal they trade him. 

7 hours ago, Original Sin said:

I tend to agree with Romo

per news day 

Tony Romo sees potential greatness in the Jets’ rookie quarterback.

"I actually think Zach Wilson with the Jets is going to turn that franchise around,"

I think Zach Wilson is going to be in the discussion as one of the top three to five quarterbacks [in the league] very quickly. Within the next couple of years I think you're going to see him rise. I think he's unbelievable. His ceiling is so high.

"It's rare for me to say someone has the ability to get in the stratosphere of a [Patrick] Mahomes, but I think this kid actually has that ability. So when you have a quarterback like that, I think there's no telling how good you can be. He can make up for a lot of weaknesses in a lot of areas for a football team.

Processes on the fly instinctually

13 hours ago, Desertbirds said:

Criminal mastermind!

Funny thing is they forgot to give me a sticker with my first shot, so I called then and they gave me the info to write on that line. I sure hope I spelled Pfizer right.

6 hours ago, BigEFly said:

Slower than any WR or RB on the roster or PS. Less agile than JJAW or Jack Stoll even.  Would not have been my choice for a pickup. 

Not my choice either, but they don't select the WR I prefer in the draft either... :whistle:

Archived