EMB Blog: 2021 Training Camp / Preseason

Connecticut Eagle

16 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

@ CAR -- W

This game is tricky, you play the Chiefs the Sunday before, and after this you have four days to get ready for Tampa Bay. This is the definition of a trap game.

• Replies 15.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

you sure about that?

QB - Falcons

RB Eagles

WR -Falcons

TE - Falcons

OL - Eagles

DL - Eagles

LB - Falcons

DB's - Push? Edge Eagles

ST's Push?  Edge Falcons 

Only WR they have is Ridley. The combo of Ertz and Goedert is better then just Pitts. Oline Eagles. LB is a toss up and Eagles dbs are better 

OK Gents.

Time to swim across the Vine Street Expressway and go to the brand new Regular Season Blog.

Will be closing this one down a bit later.

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This game is tricky, you play the Chiefs the Sunday before, and after this you have four days to get ready for Tampa Bay. This is the definition of a trap game.

Trap games are ones where a better team loses to a lesser team because they're looking ahead to playing a better team. 

I don't think this Eagles team is any better than the Panthers, and really won't be looking ahead because, well, we'll suck. 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

Gage would be our #2 and Patterson would be our number 3. It's not that I think these guys are really good. BUT Reagor BLOWS. 

As far as tight end, it's tough because Falcons wont run a lot of 12 where the Eagles will. 

With that being said... NCEagles thinks 5 categories is "A LOT MORE" then 4 categories (which it isnt) and that was my point. 

Plus, this is before our OLine falls apart with injuries by week 3. 

I forgot about Gage. He's solid. We have a healthier and deeper oline this year. I'm worried about Brooks staying healthy. Lane not so much because the past few years it seems like he's going into the offseason and TC with lingering injuries. Seems like this is the first offseason in awhile he's not dealing with any injuries. I think Eagles steal a win week 1. It'll be a defensive win. Falcons d is worse then Dallas

3 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

Gage would be our #2 and Patterson would be our number 3. It's not that I think these guys are really good. BUT Reagor BLOWS. 

As far as tight end, it's tough because Falcons wont run a lot of 12 where the Eagles will. 

With that being said... NCEagles thinks 5 categories is "A LOT MORE" then 4 categories (which it isnt) and that was my point. 

Plus, this is before our OLine falls apart with injuries by week 3. 

Wrong. Smith loved his 2 TE sets in Tennessee and has said he will run them in Atlanta with Hurst and Pitts. In fact, nobody ran more 12 personnel sets than Smith did last year. 

12 minutes ago, downundermike said:

This isn’t a year where we can look past any opponent. No trap games for us. 

55 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

The Falcons roster is worse than the Eagles at a lot of positions.  

"That's why they play the games."  We'll see how it turns out on game day.  

17 minutes ago, downundermike said:

200.gif

8 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

OK Gents.

Time to swim across the Vine Street Expressway and go to the brand new Regular Season Blog.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d44a8b63bd531a351f

14 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Trap games are ones where a better team loses to a lesser team because they're looking ahead to playing a better team. 

Not always.  A trap game can be taking a team lightly because of the teams you play on either side of them.

16 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

OK Gents.

I'm chaining myself to this one

1 hour ago, NCiggles said:

I'm not saying the Eagles are going to beat the Falcons but I think it's a decent match up for the team.  Atlanta is going to have a good offense and it will be a struggle for the Eagles.  I do think they have more questions on the interior of their o-line and Ryan isn't that mobile.   They have no one at RB at this point.  I mean their starting RB is Mike Davis.  Ridley is a problem.  Pitts is going to be a problem.  I do think the Eagles' defense can create pressure for Ryan and maybe force some drive killing plays.  Atlanta on defense looks to be bad. The Eagles should dominate the team up front.    I think the Eagles could get a lot of yards against the team with easy throws to RBs and WR screens.  I could see the Eagles putting up a bunch of points and people coming away saying how Hurts is probably a top 5 QB.  

They’ll run Grady Jarrett at Seumalo all game and he’ll have his signature struggle against big guys game 

9 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

You cant be wrong about a prediction bud. Sorry. 

And  Yes, Smith ran a ton of 12 last year, he also had the LEAD A TON and had the best Running back in Football.

It'll change when he has poopy running game, trailing all day and uses Pitts in the Slot

@TorontoEagle you cant be wrong about a prediction :roll::roll:

Based on that, I predict Minshew takes over for an injured Hurts week 1, is league MVP and the Eagles go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.  

I can't be wrong, a Steeler fan said so.

The best part about his post, even if Pitts is in the slot, it would still be the 12 personnel group.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

@TorontoEagle you cant be wrong about a prediction :roll::roll:

Based on that, I predict Minshew takes over for an injured Hurts week 1, is league MVP and the Eagles go undefeated and win the Super Bowl.  

I can't be wrong, a Steeler fan said so.

The best part about his post, even if Pitts is in the slot, it would still be the 12 personnel group.

Lol he's cartoonishly stupid. 

Just now, Bacarty2 said:

boarder line moronic to think you can run a team like the Titans exactly like a team with the Falcons, good try though 

Oh the delicious irony 

8 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

boarder 

8 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Oh the delicious irony 

He just went bobbyizdum on you

I think we need a recap of @Bacarty2's disastrous two weeks.  I will put that together.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

He just went bobbyizdum on you

I think we need a recap of @Bacarty2's disastrous two weeks.  I will put that together.

Of coarse 

4 minutes ago, Bacarty2 said:

says the pu$$y who owes me a 1000. 

17 hours ago, downundermike said:

He has me on ignore and can't see it, and I will bet $1000 he cant ignore me.

Gunpowder And Sky GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I told you guys he could not ignore me.

Archived