Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some are acting like this will be the only injury he has this year. The dude just can't stay healthy and given his record he will get injured again. I had no expectations he would play most of the year and I still don't.

36 minutes ago, Thing3 said:

Some are acting like this will be the only injury he has this year. The dude just can't stay healthy and given his record he will get injured again. I had no expectations he would play most of the year and I still don't.

At this point no one should think like this is the only injury he could have. The especially shouldn’t feel confident about him rushing back, because the last time he rushed himself back (knee) he ended up breaking his back. It probably won’t be as long as the 12 weeks, but if he’s back in 5 I don’t think he’s lasting the full season at all. 

42 minutes ago, Thing3 said:

Kind of ironic in a way, they had Sam Bradford and drafted Wentz who basically became Sam Bradford.

Just now, NOTW said:

Kind of ironic in a way, they had Sam Bradford and drafted Wentz who basically became Sam Bradford.

Outside of one playoff run, Foles is in that same boat. Neither can stay healthy for long.

Wentz is cooked physically...

We never even had a remote chance getting Indy's 1st 

3 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

We have a topic for this already.

Ok, I looked 1st and did not see one. My post is about breaking news- it had nothing to do with this post. What time/date was an ealier post concerning the same issue as my  post? My post got taken down? 

Thanks.

On 8/1/2021 at 1:15 PM, Hawkeye said:

Yeah but there’s an important point to consider: the Eagles aren’t all that great at drafting lately and draft picks in general are over-rated commodities.   

Particularly when you have a Howie Roseman caliber GM making the picks.

1 hour ago, NOTW said:

Ironically, Bradford stayed healthy long enough for us to trade him for a 1st and a 4th and he actually was healthy for one year with the Vikings before he fell apart. 

3 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

We have a topic for this already.

No, we didn't. I checked. Where is the topic/date/time it was put up. maybe I'm wrong, but I SEARCHED hard and never saw one and still don't see one. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

Ok, I looked 1st and did not see one. My post is about breaking news- it had nothing to do with this post. What time/date was an ealier post concerning the same issue as my  post? My post got taken down? 

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Talonblood said:

No, we didn't. I checked. Where is the topic/date/time it was put up. maybe I'm wrong, but I SEARCHED hard and never saw one and still don't see one. Thanks.

2 replies? Calm yourself down.  This is the Carson Wentz topic tracking his injury, vaccine, the effect on the conditional pick.  I merged your topic with it.    

12 minutes ago, Moderator6 said:

2 replies? Calm yourself down.  This is the Carson Wentz topic tracking his injury, vaccine, the effect on the conditional pick.  I merged your topic with it.    

Buddy you are on fire today.  Now can you do something about that duck walk clown in the blog.

I thought we'd at least get to the point where their season was lost and they'd consider pulling him. Didn't forsee it jeopardized before preseason even started. 

2 hours ago, Birdman said:

Wentz is cooked physically...

We never even had a remote chance getting Indy's 1st 

Well I guess now we gotta hope they suck so it's a high 2nd rd pick

2 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

You didn't mention that he likes guns and prays and also wears a mask at work. We're tracking everything. 

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Talonblood said:

5 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

Yeah calm down, I broke the news on Friday bruh 

12 hours ago, DBW said:

Yeah calm down, I broke the news on Friday bruh 

No, you didn't report that his foot was KNOWN as broken. The post was original and never should have been removed. Nobody reported his foot was broken and the injury went back to his high school days. Your post had NONE of that information, and that information is a HUGE deal. Nobody on the forum made a post about. I did, and it was taken down for no reason by mod 6. Great job.

17 hours ago, Moderator6 said:

Wrong, you didn't post his foot was actually broken, and that the injury went back to his high school days. Your post was old information, my post was the up to date version. There was no reason to mess with my post- period. I'll talk to VAEagle and see what he thinks. 

2 hours ago, CouchKing said:

OMG. The foot!

Did you hear about his foot today?

The foot smells?  Omg This is brand new information!  

4 hours ago, Talonblood said:

Wrong, you didn't post his foot was actually broken, and that the injury went back to his high school days. Your post was old information, my post was the up to date version. There was no reason to mess with my post- period. I'll talk to VAEagle and see what he thinks. 

I didn't post or remove anything.  I merged your topic with the existing Carson Wentz topic.  Your posts are in this topic dummy.  You get to have your special snowflake trophy for posting about the history of Carson's foot, right here in the Carson Wentz topic.  He's no longer an Eagle, I'm allowing ONE topic on Carson Wentz here because it relates to the conditional pick, which looks like will be a 2nd anyway.  Someone also posted about Wentz in the Around the NFL forum, this all might get moved soon as we prepare for more topics about the current Eagles.

Now, quit complaining or you're getting a timeout.  

Look... It is disappointing that Wentz is going to miss time and thus cost us a first round pick. But hey if he misses enough time the Colts likely suck and then it'll be a high second. Add to that the Dolphins first which could be decent and we are still in a good position especially if Hurts pans out.

The main thing is... Wentz isn't our issue anymore. 

Archived