Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

10 minutes ago, What The F said:

Elhinger or however you spell it, jacked up his knee bad last night. Maybe this will get Wentz back sooner? who knows

Wentz has been back and that isn't their back up

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/23/2021 at 4:54 PM, toolg said:

If he starts Week 1, good.  Does that mean he'll be on track to play 70%+ of Colts offense snaps this season, or whatever it takes to get the 1st round pick?

No better way to be on track if he plays week 1.

9 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Wentz has been back and that isn't their back up

That’s what I was thinking when I saw that. 

4 hours ago, NOTW said:

@toolg just a bit off topic :lol:

Looks on topic to me. He is just showing illustration of how we got here with Carson and the Eagles. 

Let's get this back on topic, and trigger some folks:

Wentz is anti-vax.

giphy-downsized.gif

21 minutes ago, toolg said:

woops

i covered for you its all good 😉

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Let's get this back on topic, and trigger some folks:

Wentz is anti-vax.

giphy-downsized.gif

This is the first time posting on a computer in a long long time lol. Anyways, i see a lot more then when im on my phone...... So i noticed that you give and receive more likes then you post by like 10,000!!! You my friend are a legend!!!!!

37 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

This is the first time posting on a computer in a long long time lol. Anyways, i see a lot more then when im on my phone...... So i noticed that you give and receive more likes then you post by like 10,000!!! You my friend are a legend!!!!!

And you could've had a whiskey with me when you came through Nashville. Your loss. But glad you finally bought a computer. :smoke:

16 minutes ago, NOTW said:

And you could've had a whiskey with me when you came through Nashville. Your loss. But glad you finally bought a computer. :smoke:

Dude by the time I got to Tennessee I wanted to murder the person I was traveling with! I got home a week early cause of that moron. Lol. I'm still off I'll head down tomorrow lol. There was sheet I wanted to eat and do down there damn it lol

On 8/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, EazyEaglez said:

Players tend to get hurt and you don’t really know when it will happen. Cunningham tore his knee up in the pocket. Carson Palmer and Brady did too. Even running quarterbacks can prevent themselves from taking bad hits. Wilson has never missed a game his entire career. 

And Cunningham's was a cheap shot late hit helmet to frickin knee! Ball was long gone and he was standing there watching the receiver. f-you Bryce Paup!!

😡

2 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

wentz is on the covid list. 

You can get on the list just by being in the same area as someone

1 minute ago, Mike030270 said:

tirana is the capital of albania

10 minutes ago, mr_hunt said:

tirana is the capital of albania

Nairobi is the capital of Kenya

52 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Nairobi is the capital of Kenya

1 hour ago, Mike030270 said:

That was my original point, but you Wentz baggers whined I was just "hatin.” 😂

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

That was my original point, but you Wentz baggers whined I was just "hatin.” 😂

Yes but, he didn't cost them any games and since he is on the list now he may have lowered his chances for getting on it again. 

So that was your point but, what you expected to happen still didn't happen lol. 

Colts have 4 players out with Covid. Like I wrote before it’s bigger than Carson when he’s on one of the least vaccinated teams in football. Don’t lock in that first just yet apologists. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but, he didn't cost them any games and since he is on the list now he may have lowered his chances for getting on it again. 

So that was your point but, what you expected to happen still didn't happen lol. 

The season hasn’t started, but the Colts have played in 3 games. Has he played in any of them yet? 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Colts have 4 players out with Covid. Like I wrote before it’s bigger than Carson when he’s on one of the least vaccinated teams in football. Don’t lock in that first just yet apologists. 

The season hasn’t started, but the Colts have played in 3 games. Has he played in any of them yet? 

Carson will Carson. He will find ways to miss games because that's what he does. 

Just now, EazyEaglez said:

Yes but if they have to forfeit a game that means the whole team can't play which means there is no snaps to be given. I highly doubt the NFL would count that against the eagles. Which is what we told you before. They can't count snaps against games that no one played that would be ridiculous. 

If he gets stuck sitting because he was around other guys that's another situation but, again he might miss a game. 

I still wonder if those snaps are only if it's a football related injury or is covid included because that would be stupid as well. I haven't read anything about it

6 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Carson will Carson. He will find ways to miss games because that's what he does. 

Because it's ALWAYS about him. 

Season hasn't even started yet and I'm certain Colts fans are ready to shoot him into the sun. 

9 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

So? He has had full practice all of last week. He is fully expected to start. He just came off of surgery they aren't gonna put him in a stupid preseason game. Again still hasn't missed a REGULAR SEASON GAME! You are insane with this crap lol. 

3 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

So? He has had full practice all of last week. He is fully expected to start. He just came off of surgery they aren't gonna put him in a stupid preseason game. Again still hasn't missed a REGULAR SEASON GAME! You are insane with this crap lol. 

I can’t believe you actually have no doubts your boy won’t miss any time when he’s already receiving from an injury and on the Covid list. 😂

8 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yes but if they have to forfeit a game that means the whole team can't play which means there is no snaps to be given. I highly doubt the NFL would count that against the eagles. Which is what we told you before. They can't count snaps against games that no one played that would be ridiculous. 

If he gets stuck sitting because he was around other guys that's another situation but, again he might miss a game. 

I still wonder if those snaps are only if it's a football related injury or is covid included because that would be stupid as well. I haven't read anything about it

Bruh there won’t be enough guys out for them to forfeit. Right now they only have 4 guys out. It’s a legit possibility he’s out on Covid protocols and missing games for it. 

Archived