Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

4 minutes ago, beto_eagles said:

The Colts schedule gets easier after week 5. They just need to beat the Dolphins and they'll have a chance until the end. That might be the best scenario for us, if they have hopes but still miss the playoffs, that pick would be around the 15th overall. 

If they keep losing they'll bench him or put him on IR; if they win the division we'll have a a first but a pretty high one. 

And it isn't like their division is very good is it. I mean the Titans don't look great, the Jags are a mess and Houston are down to their 3rd QB. The AFC South may be worse than the NFC East.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, downundermike said:

23rd consecutive.  It takes 1 click, here is the link so you can see how obsessed you are.

https://www.eaglesmessageboard.com/profile/200-eazyeaglez/content/

I don’t need to click anything to see how truly obsessed you are about me especially when it comes to defending your boy, 

The way things are going, the Colts won't have to decide on benching Wentz.    He has a good chance of going on IR with a real injury. 

It's great that he risks his well-being for the team, except when doing so gets hurt even worse than he is now.  

33 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Or keep the high second and use yours to trade up fr4om where your 1st is to a higher 1st. But we agree, a High secoind pick is pretty valuable. 

Sure, whichever way works.  Howie is good at trades.  Actually selecting good players, no so much.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Sure, whichever way works.  Howie is good at trades.  Actually selecting good players, no so much.  :lol:

Just need to nail this draft

6 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Or the team will be set back for YEARS!

14 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

People have been saying that for years. Howie is always going to be Howie. 

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

Yeah but the next draft is the one we have to.nail. 

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

False.  If they put Nelson on IR is he done ??  Eric Fisher ??  Braden Smith ??  

The Colts will do what is best for the Colts.

It's Eagles game day, its Eagles v Cowboys week,  You can't talk about anything but Carson Wentz.  You are the one obsessed with him, that is why your last 21 posts are in a thread about Carson Wentz.

Sorry but if the Colts bench Wentz to save their first round pick he is done. He was an attempted restoration when he went there, if it's going so badly they bench him, financially it's more than viable for them to cut bait at the end of the season, it's probably the sensible option against paying £30m a season for 3500 Yards.

Plus there are a lot more people asking whether 'Wentz has a terrible line' is kind of a recurring theme of Wentz, Justin Fields had a terrible line Sunday it was criminal, Wentz had an average line that can't hold people back for as long as he sometimes needs.

After next week both either the Dolphins and Colts will both be 1-3, or the Colts will be 0-4 and the Dolphins will be 2-2. Either way, so far so good for the picks we are getting from those teams.

2 hours ago, EazyEaglez said:

That's a joke, bwest keeps quoting me on that.  I keep reminding people that every offseason some fans say Howie just needs to nail this draft or else... 

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

Or the team will be set back for YEARS!

And we've been saying it every year for a decade.  Still waiting.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Yeah but the next draft is the one we have to.nail. 

It's the real REAL test 

9 hours ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Basically 3/4 of the 13th game.  Might as well focus on 13 as the target, as he's already missed a few snaps.

Or if they do win the division that drops down to… 12 even?

2 hours ago, NOTW said:

That's a joke, bwest keeps quoting me on that.  I keep reminding people that every offseason some fans say Howie just needs to nail this draft or else... 

For what? A super bowl? 🤣🤣🤣

Wentz has played almost every snap of all three games so far, meaning he has played 17% of the entire season so far.

He basically has to be the starter for 12.75 games....he's got 10 games to go!  

(unless they make the playoffs, but lets stick to worst case....)

Oddly enough he has to play in 11.9 games if they make the playoffs...not much of a difference.

3 hours ago, NOTW said:

Joke??? This is no joke! 

On 9/20/2021 at 1:26 PM, Bwestbrook36 said:

He reminds me of my fat Aunt. She went into the hospital with broken arm...... Tripped on her way out of the hospital and broke her leg lmao!!! That story brings me to tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did gravy pour out ?

18 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Wouldn't that be nice if that's how it plays out. 

Nope cause we still have the same guy picking them. I don't even care about any of these picks now. 

18 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nope cause we still have the same guy picking them. I don't even care about any of these picks now. 

Well that's very true! That does bring us down to earth a little to be fair. 

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Well that's very true! That does bring us down to earth a little to be fair. 

I think we'd be happy if our drafts had us on earth but they've mostly had us looking up at such

Dear Carson,

Hope all is well with you. Please play every snap and lose every game.

Sincerely,

Eagles fans.

5 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Wouldn't that be nice if that's how it plays out. 

And then you have to afford them.  The same guy making the picks has destroyed next years cap.

Archived