Carson Wentz and the Colts pick - officially #16 (topic closed)

EazyEaglez

2 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

You wrote what I was trying to write much faster. 😂

Reich is most likely the reason Wentz is there in the first place. Benching Wentz because he is playing bad most likely cost Reich his job. Reich will go down swinging with Wentz as his QB. 

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, flyerdog said:

Good enough..

Brian Dawkins was a 2nd rounder after all.. maybe we get lucky again...

A second will be just fine if we grab a Stud safety or LB I would be ecstatic.  Especially after what us fans have been through with Wentz

And despite the reich/Wentz connection, we are already getting into the muddy waters where the colts could value next years 1st more than giving Wentz 70% plus percent  of snaps In Losing efforts.  

At the end of the day we need to be thankful that the eagles FO took responsibility and cut their loses with Wentz.  

7 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Reich is most likely the reason Wentz is there in the first place. Benching Wentz because he is playing bad most likely cost Reich his job. Reich will go down swinging with Wentz as his QB. 

The last thing the Colts would do is bench their "franchise quarterback” for multiple games over a pick. They have done everything they can to play Wentz despite all of the issues and injuries he’s had so far. Heck Wentz probably should have been out for multiple weeks already due to injuries. 

4 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

The last thing the Colts would do is bench their "franchise quarterback” for multiple games over a pick. They have done everything they can to play Wentz despite all of the issues and injuries he’s had so far. Heck Wentz probably should have been out for multiple weeks already due to injuries. 

The owner doesn't seem to thrilled with this whole.thing anymore

Titans are driving with less than 4 to go and up 22-16. Looks like we are getting very close to 0-3 here. 

2 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

The owner doesn't seem to thrilled with this whole.thing anymore

Drama + losing = no fun. 

1 minute ago, EazyEaglez said:

Heck it was hard to depend on Wentz when vaccinations weren’t an issue. 

It's going to get ugly if he ends up sitting for the unvaccinated issue. He was willing to look past the injuries, now he is taking shots at him because now they have other things to worry about with him not playing. 

4 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

It's going to get ugly if he ends up sitting for the unvaccinated issue. He was willing to look past the injuries, now he is taking shots at him because now they have other things to worry about with him not playing. 

He’s their guy. They wanted him bad enough to potentially give up a first for him. It’s their problem now. As far as I’m concerned I just want them to keep playing him and losing. Watching this game it sure feels like a typical Wentz game. Doing just enough for his apologist not to blame him for the loss, but not really doing enough to win the game either. 

Looking at the stats, he threw for a tad over 51% and just under 200 yards today. No INT's but no TD's either. 

5 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Colts 0-3 for the first time in a decade.

My first thought when I read that was... no, they had a horrible season the year Peyton missed a year because of his neck... when I looked up their season records, I discovered that that was 2011. Man, time goes by so fast! It seems like it was just a couple of years ago that they wanted to 'Suck for Luck'. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

My first thought when I read that was... no, they had a horrible season the year Peyton missed a year because of his neck... when I looked up their season records, I discovered that that was 2011. Man, time goes by so fast! It seems like it was just a couple of years ago that they wanted to 'Suck for Luck'. 

Same season as the Dream Team. 

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yes and those losses were on purpose. These losses are because they just suck ass

12 minutes ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Colts 0-3 for the first time in a decade.

So maybe it wasn't all "the talent around" Wentz that was the problem here.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Same season as the Dream Team. 

1992? That was an awesome year for US Olympic Basketball! Oh, wait... <_< 

Yes and those losses were on purpose. These losses are because they just suck ass

Which we really don't want. We want them to win just enough to make them think they're contending and they keep starting Carson. 

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

1992? That was an awesome year for US Olympic Basketball! Oh, wait... <_< 

Which we really don't want. We want them to win just enough to make them think they're contending and they keep starting Carson. 

Meh, I think Reich's job is on the line of he has to bench Wentz for playing like crap. Reich won't bench him 

From a Colts board:

https://forums.colts.com/topic/71355-nightmare-scenario-is-slowly-unfolding/

nightmare.PNG

nightmare2.PNG

(Added tp this post about Hard Knocks was this animated gif, which I downloaded to upload to keep the animation)

200.gif

They were supposed to be in the super bowl conversation 

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

From a Colts board:

https://forums.colts.com/topic/71355-nightmare-scenario-is-slowly-unfolding/

nightmare.PNG

nightmare2.PNG

(Added tp this post about Hard Knocks was this animated gif, which I downloaded to upload to keep the animation)

200.gif

Lol as I was saying. 

Meh, I think Reich's job is on the line of he has to bench Wentz for playing like crap. Reich won't bench him 

So maybe we hope he does bench him, so that Frank will replace Sirianni when Howie feels like his job is in danger, and fires him to deflect attention? :huh:

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So maybe we hope he does bench him, so that Frank will replace Sirianni when Howie feels like his job is in danger, and fires him to deflect attention? :huh:

I hope not. 

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

They were supposed to be in the super bowl conversation 

But they definitely are in that conversation, though. It's just not the side of the conversation that they want to be a part of. 

"Which teams won't be going to the Super Bowl this season?"

Archived