EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

9 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

he posted the link in here. Go to it. Make sure you click subscribe so you subscribe to the youtube channel. And you can also click the little bell next to the subscribe option. The Bell should turn on notifications.

Make sure to like the video, and leave a comment. It helps the video get bumped up in the youtube algorithm so it might get suggested on someone's feed. 

Done

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I don’t know if any of you have been following this gabby petito story but it’s absolutely heartbreaking and shocking and crazy. Also her BF is a dbag for not helping the police in the investigation to help try to find her. 

Yep. Tragic. And the scumbag BF clearly has something to do with it. They live a little north of me, maybe 45 mins 

4 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yep. Tragic. And the scumbag BF clearly has something to do with it. They live a little north of me, maybe 45 mins 

I can’t believe he hasn’t talked to the police. At least get the questions they want to ask. Tell the lawyer your answers to the questions. Let him draft the response so the police have it. I’m 100% positive he killed her and either buried her out in the park or fed her to some wildlife. Plus there’s apparently a connection to a murder at a place they visited a couple days prior. 

2 hours ago, bbabraham said:

Foreigner perspective - I don't know anyone here who would willingly choose American cheese over real cheese. Tastes so artificial🤢

200w.gif?cid=82a1493b099zdh0ahr8p9eussdm

36 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

Why was chat removed on the old board? Would be nice to get it here again

There really wasn't a formal explanation, but there was zero moderation and there wasn't any chat flood protection, so it was probably additional overhead the mods didn't want to to have to deal with.

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

How do you feel about Cooper Sharp?

Is it "American" cheese?   Yes.  Is it processed?  Yes.   Is it real cheese?  No.  

It is better than no cheese at all.   But, I like real cheese more... always.

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I can’t believe he hasn’t talked to the police. At least get the questions they want to ask. Tell the lawyer your answers to the questions. Let him draft the response so the police have it. I’m 100% positive he killed her and either buried her out in the park or fed her to some wildlife. Plus there’s apparently a connection to a murder at a place they visited a couple days prior. 

Everyone knows he has something to do with it but they can’t arrest him for not talking. And it’s such a massive area with insane terrain and weather conditions that they are never going to find her without him talking. The story just sucks. 

2 hours ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Everyone owes you an apology though! 

No apology will be offered.   :P. @HazletonEagle   We know he is a hostile witness when it comes to food and corroboration must be found.   However, his opinion on this place has been verified and validated.  He still orders the cheesesteak incorrectly though.    

22 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

That's hilarious.  I had no idea BG yapped that much.  Sheesh that's gotta be annoying for both teams.

1 hour ago, BigEFly said:

Dude, boudin is a righteous sausage.  Suspect boudin nachos are boudin balls in chips.  Should get some cracklin’s while you are down there.  Eat some crawfish. (Call them mudbugs and the locals will think you are one of them). Grab some oysters, it is September so the start of the season (months with an R in them). Whenever I am in LA or East Texas I want shrimp.   If you have any question on what  to eat, just Google any Justin Wilson cooking video that is out there on the web and order whatever he is making. Whoa boy dat’s some good cookin, I garontee.  

So only May, June, July and August are not in season?  

1 hour ago, eagle45 said:

Sheep everywhere, no idea on the cows haha.

When in Rome...  

I eat all types of animals.  In Egypt I ordered the camel burger.   It was not good, but neither was the cattle burger, so I am blaming the spice not the species.

12 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Is it "American" cheese?   Yes.  Is it processed?  Yes.   Is it real cheese?  No.  

It is better than no cheese at all.   But, I like real cheese more... always.

Oh whatever Cooper is amazing!

4 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

That's hilarious.  I had no idea BG yapped that much.  Sheesh that's gotta be annoying for both teams.

I love it. Though I'm worried the league wont allow it in the future

30 minutes ago, Mike030270 said:

I am going to miss Graham when its all over.   He could be the only guy used for Mic'd Up.  

8 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Really?   He's world renowned.  

5 minutes ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Oh whatever Cooper is amazing!

I'd love to see how you'd react to a truly amazing cheese.

After watching Sirianni’s press conference, he seems like a really likeable guy. Easy to root for. He may flop as a HC, but I like what I see so far. 

28 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Everyone knows he has something to do with it but they can’t arrest him for not talking. And it’s such a massive area with insane terrain and weather conditions that they are never going to find her without him talking. The story just sucks. 

Even if he knows she’s dead and he killed her, he might not know the exact place where she is if he did it at night. He might have been on the road then went off road in the dark and did it. Eventually got himself back on the road. So there’s a chance he doesn’t know exactly where. But yeah unless he starts talking there’s no way they find her. 

not only that the ahole has his IG still up and literally everyone on there is calling him a murderer and asking where she is. 

19 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'd love to see how you'd react to a truly amazing cheese.

Could be differently lol. Provolone just doesnt have any taste to me and I'm not exactly in an area of cultured people lol. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Could be differently lol. Provolone just doesnt have any taste to me and I'm not exactly in an area of cultured people lol. 

You've never had sharp provolone then.

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Nope! I was raised on Cooper sharp it is literally the only cheese my mom would buy and still buys. I go pick her up 2lbs of it every week. 

1 minute ago, Bwestbrook36 said:

Nope! I was raised on Cooper sharp it is literally the only cheese my mom would buy and still buys. I go pick her up 2lbs of it every week. 

Broaden your horizons, my man.  The world of cheese is a wonderfully diverse and interesting one.   Lots to explore.

4 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Sharp provolone is great but it's got nothing on a good smoked gouda. 

1 minute ago, Iggles_Phan said:

Broaden your horizons, my man.  The world of cheese is a wonderfully diverse and interesting one.   Lots to explore.

I know and I really have been interested in trying different cheeses. This area just sucks for that and no one around really knows anything about cheese except the cheese I've mentioned. 

I've at least made it a point to get real mozzarella and parmesan romano . If it isn't from Italy or 100% whole milk it's not real!

Archived