EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

1 minute ago, WentzFan11 said:

@LeanMeanGM

Eagles 38

Cowboys 27

Bonus: Cowboys suck. 

While Cowboys do suck, I can't give a point for that to keep the integrity of my game 

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ipiggles said:

Flacco is your qb if you have to play one for a game or two due to your QB1 getting injured. If it's the rest of the season, my guess is you play Minshew to see what you can do with him. 

I agree.  Problem is do the coaches and Howie see it like that.

With Sirianni pandering to the fan base so far, I wonder what he'll do for Dallas week? 

Anyway, an early prediction, but I feel good about this game. I think Sirianni will adjust nicely after the loss (I'm purely speculating) and Hurts has a nice game too. I think our defense continues to limit big plays, which frustrates Dallas into making a few more mistakes than we do. Much like the Atlanta game, our D-line will come on strong in the second half and create problems for Dak. But, they'll make a few plays at the end trying to play catch up, and finally break the 20 point barrier on us.

Eagles 34

Dallas 24

Bonus - we get our first special teams TD of the year

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

With Sirianni pandering to the fan base so far, I wonder what he'll do for Dallas week? 

Anyway, an early prediction, but I feel good about this game. I think Sirianni will adjust nicely after the loss (I'm purely speculating) and Hurts has a nice game too. I think our defense continues to limit big plays, which frustrates Dallas into making a few more mistakes than we do. Much like the Atlanta game, our D-line will come on strong in the second half and create problems for Dak. But, they'll make a few plays at the end trying to play catch up, and finally break the 20 point barrier on us.

Eagles 34

Dallas 24

@LeanMeanGM

3 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Eagles 34

Dallas 24

Is this just early, or you want me to record it?

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Pickle juice

Just now, LeanMeanGM said:

Is this just early, or you want me to record it?

Sorry, meant to tag you. My apologies. 

Just now, Iggles_Phan said:

Pickle juice

And an onside kick? I for one would love it. 

1 minute ago, TorontoEagle said:

Sorry, meant to tag you. My apologies. 

And an onside kick? I for one would love it. 

Sure, why not.  Onsides kick to start the game.

27 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

What's more eye opening in that sequence is Singleton getting manhandled by a WR as well as swallowed up by Williams.  We really need better LB.

I pray to god this new staff convinces Howie to actually bring in some LBs who arent just a bunch of try-hard JAGs.

It would make a huge difference

33 minutes ago, downundermike said:

4:20 mark of this video.  Minshew throws this ball 52 yards rolling right with no set up.  He gets it to the receiver, even though it was slightly under thrown  ecause he knows the ball has to be out immediately when he sees it.  This is what Hurst needed to do on the throw to Smith.

Edited to add @Iggles_Phan, @TorontoEagle and @ManuManu, look at the Minshew throw at the 5:30 mark.  Looks like he is going deep up the sideline as he is winding up, then throws an absolute dart right up the hash marks.

Another great throw at 6:30, play action, sets, ball is gone.

8:05, steps up, sets up again quickly and a dime right up the hash marks.

Gardner Minshew really does throw the ball very well.

Ok?

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea this isn't going to work out

He needs James Woods from Any Given Sunday as his doctor. He'll make the snap counts if so.

Just now, TorontoEagle said:

He needs James Woods from Any Given Sunday as his doctor. He'll make the snap counts if so.

I'd prefer he sat for a week than aggravate it trying to play on it and miss extra time.   Take a week... continue treatment and let the chips fall where they may.

3 minutes ago, Iggles_Phan said:

I'd prefer he sat for a week than aggravate it trying to play on it and miss extra time.   Take a week... continue treatment and let the chips fall where they may.

Yeah me too....but I think we're on the same page that we're very likely getting their 2nd rounder. C'est la vie

19 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

That's a ballsy prediction.  How do you see that happening?  Reagor PR?  blocked punt?

14 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

Yea this isn't going to work out

We can still get the 1st if he misses a game. Shut him down for a week and then see how it is

Just now, bpac55 said:

That's a ballsy prediction.  How do you see that happening?  Reagor PR?  blocked punt?

The ballsier the better 

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

Lol not entirely sure, just a feeling. It seems there's always a few whacky plays with Dallas and us. 

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Jesus Christ.  Let it go.  :wacko:

At least the guy wearing green was a nice touch ..... 

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

They average 435 yards per game.  Not a very unreasonable prediction.

I know, but it's Turds Week.  I'd prefer envision them crumbling

4 minutes ago, TorontoEagle said:

Lol not entirely sure, just a feeling. It seems there's always a few whacky plays with Dallas and us. 

FWIW, JJAW did have some nice rushes on punts.  Here's the prediction.  JJAW blocks a punt returned by Chachere for a TD.

Archived