EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

7 minutes ago, dawkdaballhawk said:

Average score for a QB is 24. Guess he's below average here too. 

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest justrelax
12 minutes ago, Swoop said:

So just so we're clear: 

If you criticize Hurts, you're a racist Colts fan who hates his guts, lies and nitpicks.

Yeah, we're the ones that are unrealistic.

This nonsense is really getting old.

3 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Multiple?  I just saw one.  

Go to the Jalen Hurts discussion thread.  I quoted it for manu, should be one of the last posts.

Just now, Swoop said:

Being accused of being racist? 

I agree.

Get off your high horse and give it a rest. You are officially chair of the department of redundancy department

Just now, Next_Up said:

Get off your high horse and give it a rest. You are officially chair of the department of redundancy department

I'm not on a high horse. We've had multiple people cry racism over a difference of opinion. There's no place for that garbage.

7 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Multiple?  I just saw one.  

Wasn't the first time by that poster either

Since Hurts has a weak arm and debilitating learning disability, we should definitely focus on running the ball vs the Cowboys

Neither the Bucs nor Chargers challenged them on the ground, but I think we can control the game by bullying them.

2 minutes ago, Mike31mt said:

Since Hurts has a weak arm and debilitating learning disability, we should definitely focus on running the ball vs the Cowboys

Neither the Bucs nor Chargers challenged them on the ground, but I think we can control the game by bullying them.

No one said that.

Just now, downundermike said:

No one said that.

Hes basically disabled at this point.  He cant even throw it 60 yards off his back foot and he has a verified learning disability.   

3 hours ago, LeanMeanGM said:

So are people going to watch the regular broadcast or the Peyton/Eli broadcast?

I think I'm going to have to record the Manning one and re-watch it later. I'm interested to hear what they point out about this offense but I don't think watching live I can pay attention to everything. 

I probably would, but I can't if they keep minimizing the game and focusing on those 2.  I don't understand why they do that.  

Just now, hputenis said:

I probably would, but I can't if they keep minimizing the game and focusing on those 2.  I don't understand why they do that.  

They literally never shut up the whole time. It's insightful and all but, they break down every little thing the team is doing non-stop.

Just now, downundermike said:

Well, we are gonna find out this week if Howie blew it not drafting a QB sitting right there.........

This is going to be nitpicked like crazy if Fields has a good career but I can’t criticize Howie for taking Smith. 

1 hour ago, 315Eagles said:

Who is behind this HonestNFL?

Is it someone legit who knows what he or she is talking about or just some fans opinion?

Allegedly someone who worked in the Eagles front office. Could be completely fraudulent. I’m going with it for now. 

2 minutes ago, EaglePhan1986 said:

This is going to be nitpicked like crazy if Fields has a good career but I can’t criticize Howie for taking Smith. 

And he had to take Smith because he blew it the last two drafts at WR.  If we had DK and Jefferson, Fields could have started day 1.

2 hours ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

The damage I would do to her.....

At your age she’ll put you in a grave 😂 

31 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Multiple posters have now accused board members of racism for criticizing Hurts.

We see a QB with flaws. They see color. Who has the issues...

31 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Multiple posters have now accused board members of racism for criticizing Hurts.

It’s ridiculous. Can’t criticize anything anymore with being called something. 

Just now, Diehardfan said:

We see a QB with flaws. They see color. Who has the issues...

I can see colors too! 

1 minute ago, jwill2420 said:

It’s ridiculous. Can’t criticize anything anymore with being called something. 

My friends son got sent home with a note reprimanding him for calling a project the teacher gave " easy" . She said that is offensive to the kids that don't find it " easy".... WTF

Archived