EMB Blog: 2021 Regular and Post Season

Connecticut Eagle

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Yea, I like American Pickers, I mainly catch the reruns now....did the fat guy leave?  Pawn Stars unfortunately is more staged than you think, but like you I enjoy learning about and seeing the rare items (placed there or not).  Same goes with Storage Wars.  Incredibly staged, hate the Dave guy.  Best thing they ever did was add that petite spitfire Mary

Mary Padian (@MaryPadian) | Twitter

Oh I know how staged pawn stars is lol. It's incredibly bad. Lol

Yes Frank left because he said Mike ( skinny guy) was a dick and didn't appreciate him and talked down to him and never asked how he was doing when he got back surgery. I can see that Mike does seem like a tool. 

• Replies 75.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WentzFan11 said:

Hank Baskett and Reggie Brown starters at WR. Actually I think Kevin Curtis was on the team that year. 

Just now, 4for4EaglesNest said:

With the exception of your starting RG and starting DE.  But other than that, nothing else.  

And TE

1 minute ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

TE?  Where we’re going we don’t need no TE.  

We're going to the sidelines??

Sticking to the YouTube talk, for the smoking/grilling guys, who do you follow?  I was just suggested to watch Smokin' & Grillin' Wit AB, no typos.  Have watched a few of his videos and some good looking meals. 

38 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

Tombstone is one of those movies, I really need to take a decade break from.  Since I have seen it so many times, I think the break would allow me to enjoy it more.  

Along with other movies like: 

Django 

The Town

The Departed

F Gump

Shawshank

Braveheart 

I will probably never watch Gump again. It wasn't a bad movie I just only ever need to see it once

29 minutes ago, 315Eagles said:

Not bad....pretty much sums it up.  Usually comedians aren't that funny with the exception of a few, Chappelle, Jeff Ross, Bill Burr and Anthony Jeselnik.  

I think Gaffigan is pretty funny 

1 minute ago, greend said:

I think Gaffigan is pretty funny 

For one of the few clean comics he is fantastic

11 minutes ago, LeanMeanGM said:

We're going to the sidelines??

We definitely aren’t going over the middle…

Afterwards they had Ellio's Pizza, tossed salad and pudding while the cheerleaders decorated their lockers

31 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I think he believed that he got the LB to commit in the other direction and did not account for the DT reading his cut back.  The DT didn't have to fight off Kelce's block at all. 

There was no reason for him to cut back that was a wide open hole. Easy read he didn’t see it. 

2 hours ago, RLC said:

I keep rewatching this and don't understand Sanders at all. He might have scored!

At a minimum he gets 20 yards to the outside.  Maybe he didn't think he should run outside without the number #1 run blocker in the NFL not being out there ??

5 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Afterwards they had Ellio's Pizza, tossed salad and pudding while the cheerleaders decorated their lockers

He probably wore a Brian Dawkins jersey. 

1 minute ago, Alphagrand said:

Here's some classic humor for you:

More classic humor, would never fly today.  There's a 2+ hour video of Rickles on Carson just raggin on everyone.  

2 minutes ago, jwill2420 said:

He probably wore a Brian Dawkins jersey. 

I get what he's doing but it just feels all wrong and WAY too forced.  He's been here for what? 9 months?  He has no idea what the Dallas rivalry is all about.  If anything, he should have BG get up in front of the team and tell them what Dallas week is and how much it meant to him and how much it sucks that's the first game he'll miss.  Or you bring some retired Eagles who could tell you about it.  Don't get up there, put your silly t-shirt on and give a pep talk. 

Better yet, during mini OTA's, wait the team didn't think they were important, you have Jeff Lurie, the owner talk to the entire team about what Dallas is and how his franchise hates theirs.  It's just too much from Siranni at this point.  

Rickles was good.  But he did a lot of the same bits in a lot of his routines.  My dad liked him.  I was a little young when Carson was out, but my dad always talked about him.  I fell into a rickles you tube hole a few months ago and he's pretty repetitive.  

LOL, you aren't kidding and so did I.  What's funny is it was another one of those YouTube suggestions so I dove in and spent time watching.  He is repetitive.  One of my guilty pleasures are all of the old 60s beach movies with Frankie Avalon and Rickles always played a goofy role on them so that's what I always associated him with.  What I enjoyed the most about watching Rickles is it proves how thin our skin has become.  He would rag on Sammie Davis and he would give it right back.  

If you ever watch Gran Torino with Clint Eastwood, there's a great scene where he takes the Asian kid to the barber and they teach him how to talk...basically ribbing on each other's ethnicity and background.  Not saying it's right but I think it shows how a lot of guys used to become close.  

Different world we live in.

My youtube subs:

One bite pizza reviews for pizza reviews

Steven Gardner for daily news updates

Raiti's Rides- car reviews

Pranks/Social experiements- Recently found Too Apree so watching a bunch of those. Some Ive watched for years-ThatWasEpic, Daily Dropout, Steven Shapiro, BigDawsTV, LoveLiveServe

Eagles Message Board- for the cause

Speculative stock recommendations- Deadnsyde, Chris Sain

2 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I get what he's doing but it just feels all wrong and WAY too forced.  He's been here for what? 9 months?  He has no idea what the Dallas rivalry is all about.  If anything, he should have BG get up in front of the team and tell them what Dallas week is and how much it meant to him and how much it sucks that's the first game he'll miss.  Or you bring some retired Eagles who could tell you about it.  Don't get up there, put your silly t-shirt on and give a pep talk. 

Better yet, during mini OTA's, wait the team didn't think they were important, you have Jeff Lurie, the owner talk to the entire team about what Dallas is and how his franchise hates theirs.  It's just too much from Siranni at this point.  

Sirianni is pandering. It seems like it’s his thing. It could work but your dealing with grown ass men if you don’t win this will get old quick and guys won’t respond. 

That would be worse.  The guy is an old fool.  It would mean more coming from BG, especially after his season ending injury.  Not Lurie.  A woke rich cornball who now thinks he's got football cache because a bunch of other men won him a SB.  

Very true, just spit balling ideas.  Just looks silly all around.

Archived