EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

19 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

We need edge and a lb and a corner.  But other than that, we’re set.  

We are not signing badger dudes. Forget it

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, downundermike said:

So what's up Blog, the time between picks is shorter, so it will be hard work.  Do you want spoilers tonight ??

Probably not even necessary.  Tonight won't be as over-produced as last night, so the picks will be announced in a more timely manner.

2 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Probably not even necessary.  Tonight won't be as over-produced as last night, so the picks will be announced in a more timely manner.

You sure ??  They will still be talking about this that and the other.

55 minutes ago, RLC said:

If we sign Honey Badger, is that really true?

Yeah we still need a starting corner opposite of slay, pass rushing DE due to Graham and Barnett likely gone after 2022, upgrade at linebacker and we still could use another long term safety. 

4 minutes ago, downundermike said:

So what's up Blog, the time between picks is shorter, so it will be hard work.  Do you want spoilers tonight ??

I can’t watch tonight so I’ll be following the blog. Fine by me if you announce them. 

7 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Green Bay played it right, and can still get a stud WR in round 2

Pickens and Pierce would be nice pickups. Especially cause Pierce reminds me of jordy Nelson. I tend to think they are also likely going to sign one of will fuller, landry and obj after the draft. Could see that with KC too. 

6 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Nope

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

You sure ??  They will still be talking about this that and the other.

What I meant was no need for you to preview.  We won't be waiting five minutes for Goodell to honor some flag football team.

7 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

Probably not even necessary.

2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Nope

1 maybe and 1 yes, keep the votes coming.

We should send Calvin Ridley like a cheesesteak and some soft pretzels for gambling and getting suspended. Cause without that happening we don’t get AJ brown. 

90 is a solid choice. Hopefully none of the stink of Marcus Smith is left on it.

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

We should send Calvin Ridley like a cheesecake and some soft pretzels for gambling and getting suspended. Cause without that happening we don’t get AJ brown. 

Just send him your email so he can get an online betting referral bonus.

6 minutes ago, Connecticut Eagle said:

What I meant was no need for you to preview.  We won't be waiting five minutes for Goodell to honor some flag football team.

Oh you just wait. You just wait. They'll be performing a whole musical up there tonight.

If the NFL even cared about time,  I'd say no spoilers.  However, they seemingly love pointless prevaricating and/or ad breaks between picks, so spoilers, esp if tagged as such are fine by me.

I say that as I am busy till mid afternoon tomorrow, so will catch up on the draft then and won't be affected at all

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Just send him your email so he can get an online betting referral bonus.

I bet he wouldn’t respond. Or we can send him bacarty. He likes to bet. 

Did Garrett Wilson really dress himself in the local thrift store? That cardigan is a shocker

5 minutes ago, 4for4EaglesNest said:

No.  Rather not.  One attention grabbing, always has to be right poster is enough in here.  

BTW.  I know you live in Eastern Washington.  So that must be Huskie country right?  I know it’s 4 hours away.  But it’s the same state.  I did research.  

Another yes.

And Huskie country ??  Them's fighting words m'fer.

Huck The Fuskies T-shirts From #wsu #gocougs

Gardner Minshew Cheering GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Dude hardly even moves backwards on a triple team.

Archived