EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For an old draft nik like myself, this "fluff" they added to the draft is the exact opposite of what I want to see at the NFL draft

1 minute ago, Ipiggles said:

For an old draft nik like myself, this "fluff" they added to the draft is the exact opposite of what I want to see at the NFL draft

This stuff was added to stop the crowd rightly booing the commissioner. They even had him bring up sick kids and it only stopped it slightly.

4 minutes ago, Ipiggles said:

Yup, it's terrible.  More fluff and less draftee highlights. The draft is on 2-4 channels now.   You would think one of them could be heavy on highlights and player breakdowns rather than all this other crap.

Just now, bpac55 said:

Yup, it's terrible.  More fluff and less draftee highlights. The draft is on 2-4 channels now.   You would think one of them could be heavy on highlights and player breakdowns rather than all this other crap.

Agreed, I want more film breakdown not all this crap. 

Just now, HazletonEagle said:

Packers traded up with the Vikings.

Gotta be Watson or Pickens

Just now, Iggles25 said:

Smart move for them. That DL gonna be nasty.

Im sorta thinking schematically for us Paschal will make the most sense. Selfishly I wasnt Cam Thomas, as one of the best pass rushers in this entire draft. Ill take either one of them, and a CB in round 3. 

Archived