EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

the overall score is really misleading considering how much height factors in. Hes only 5'10'' but the workout is outstanding. 

I get the feeling that both Hargrave and Cox are gone next year. More 2 gappers who can stop the run.

Just now, ManuManu said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, DEagle7 said:

Being in shape is not his problem. 

Sure it is,  but it is not physical shape that is his primary problem.

5 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

big NT backup potentially

Noah Elliss, Idaho – At 6-foot-4, 359 pounds, Elliss was a big-time recruit coming out of high school in Colorado, earning offers from most of the big schools in the country. He took a roundabout way to Idaho, but has now settled in as a legitimate NFL Draft prospect, cementing that status after an impressive showing at the East-West Shrine Bowl. This is just the family business for Elliss, however, the son of former NFL All-Pro Luther Ellis and the younger brother of Eagles linebacker Christian Elliss.

Just now, wtfcares said:

paying big guarantees for these UDFAs. 

Is Goodrich the one who was a 2nd-4th round projection who then had an undraftable pro day?

2 minutes ago, ManuManu said:

Hadn’t seen Dunkle mentioned. 

me either.

Still shocking only 1 S in the group. Though I love that its Blankenship. We need to get Bubba Bolden in here too. 

We've come full circle. Hurts replaced a Carson only to be replaced by another Carson.

2 hours ago, HazletonEagle said:

Teams really hated Strongs knee. Theres no way Oladokun should be going before him. 

Seems bad.  

Just realized Calcaterra was the old OU tight end.  He was really good pre concussions.  If he can be that player again they might have something with him

2 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

Is Goodrich the one who was a 2nd-4th round projection who then had an undraftable pro day?

No. It was Kendrick, who transferred from Clemson to Georgia. 

Just now, bpac55 said:

Just realized Calcaterra was the old OU tight end.  He was really good pre concussions.  If he can be that player again they might have something with him

Stoll may still have a spot on this team due to his blocking. 

I suspect Tyree Jackson is going to have to try to stay healthy and compete with Calcaterra as the #2 receiving TE. 

Archived