EMB Blog: 2022 Off-Season

Connecticut Eagle

19 hours ago, austinfan said:

Did he get vaccinated? If not, he did it to himself.

The facts are out there, if one engages in unnecessary risky behavior, it may be a tragedy for their loved ones when they die, but it's still their fault.

No different than smoking, driving drunk or without a seat belt, etc.

What a crappy thing to say.

• Replies 48.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

I just think he's better off as a college coach. 

He was one of the best HCs in the NFL when he was in the NFL.  Never seemed to be as good of a coach in college.  He's been gone from the NFL for a decade so we will see though. 

4 hours ago, mattwill said:

I respectfully disagree.  What he said was objectively logical.

It was a cold and callous comment.  Nothing more needs to be said.  

Mahomes' mobility must be infuriating for the defense.

Do everything right and he still just runs for a 1st down.

25 minutes ago, greend said:

He's not hiding. He gives his opinion and moves on. Unlike me he doesn't spend 8 hours a day in here.

Only 8😉

31 minutes ago, HazletonEagle said:

The first one is easy.  You just have to google how many NFL coaches won a superbowl with more than 1 team.

I dont know how the hell youd look up the other question. Seems like it would take a lot of time to research. 

He said "had succes" not who won another superbowl

1 minute ago, greend said:

He said "had succes" not who won another superbowl

Well success would be a relative term then no?

Maybe the terms need to be defined.

7 minutes ago, RememberTheKoy said:

He was one of the best HCs in the NFL when he was in the NFL.  Never seemed to be as good of a coach in college.  He's been gone from the NFL for a decade so we will see though. 

I'm surprised he's trying to come back to NFL but not surprised he'd jump at the chance to go to Miami and sit in the sun and increase his retirement fund.

27 minutes ago, DEagle7 said:

Anyone got a mid-late round RB target? Not a big priority but with Howard/Scott as FAs and Sander's future up in the air a late round shot might be in the cards. 

Robinson Jr

2 minutes ago, Utebird said:

I'm surprised he's trying to come back to NFL but not surprised he'd jump at the chance to go to Miami and sit in the sun and increase his retirement fund.

Also Ross the owner is a Michigan guy and there’s no state tax. 

I'm happy with how Dickerson played this year, the injuries worry me.  The guy I wanted there was Nick Bolton and he's really turned up his play.  I really, really want good linebackers. 

2 minutes ago, ToastJenkins said:

Robinson Jr

Of the Day 3 guys, I’d say Robinson, Allgaier and Haskins are my favorite so far. 

1 minute ago, bpac55 said:

I'm happy with how Dickerson played this year, the injuries worry me.  The guy I wanted there was Nick Bolton and he's really turned up his play.  I really, really want good linebackers. 

We ask a lot more reading and reacting from our LBs. I don’t think Bolton was a fit. He’s really good at attacking. 

1 hour ago, greend said:

Afan can be annoying sometimes but he is not a troll and yes he would be missed.

Nah

20 minutes ago, Waiting4Someday said:

Like a bunch - the challenge is being honest about which will go in the 3rd (a sizable investment) versus those that will actually be there in the 5th.

Seems hard to predict with RBs nowadays outside a handful of the top guys. 

7 minutes ago, Utebird said:

Well success would be a relative term then no?

Maybe the terms need to be defined.

Yes, we could spend 3 days debating it

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Also Ross the owner is a Michigan guy and there’s no state tax. 

That would make sense, I don't see alot of football reasons to want to coach the dolphins, that organization has been a dumpster fire for a while now.

I mean as a fan base do they even care that they suck, don't think I've ever met a dolphins fan? 

Seems to be a fair weather fan base which I guess isn't surprising given the area.🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, ManuManu said:

We ask a lot more reading and reacting from our LBs. I don’t think Bolton was a fit. He’s really good at attacking. 

yea...but that's another thing I want...an attacking defense.  I really don't like the style of defense that the Eagles have become accustomed to over the last decade.  

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Higgins with a bad drop.

Only had one hand as the DB had the other - the refs might let’em play today.

Archived