SWAG

CHIPS!!!!!!

26 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Sixers AND Jordan/Pippen

SWAG

Does he stutter??

Guest justrelax
15 minutes ago, NCiggles said:

I think fast players are one thing but players that recognize the route the receiver is running and the play call is different. The Eagles needed better recognition in their secondary along with better closing speed. 

I'm of the opinion that our secondary's weakness was more a matter of bad LB play than inept DBs. Our LBs couldn't cover at all. Receivers came open early and the QBs had simple throws to make. They were usually between the hashes, the kind of throws (almost) any NFL QB can make.

Just now, greend said:

CHIPS!!!!!!

Noo!!!  NOT just chips.  Chips ON Chips ON Chips.  

29 minutes ago, bpac55 said:

Sixers AND Jordan/Pippen

SWAG

One of my biggest pet peeves, pick a damn team.  I am an Eagles and A's fan, I would never wear both at the same time.

6 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Does he stutter??

No, but he repeats himself over and over and over again.  Weird use of the English language.

9 minutes ago, justrelax said:

I'm of the opinion that our secondary's weakness was more a matter of bad LB play than inept DBs. Our LBs couldn't cover at all. Receivers came open early and the QBs had simple throws to make. They were usually between the hashes, the kind of throws (almost) any NFL QB can make.

Not to mention the pathetic pass rush......the amount of pressure on the secondary with bad pash rush and poor LB play could make any defensive backfield look bad.

14 minutes ago, greend said:

CHIPS!!!!!!

Those salt and vinegar kettle chips are fantastic.

14 minutes ago, Alphagrand said:

Noo!!!  NOT just chips.  Chips ON Chips ON Chips.  

A Gastropod taste and listen to electro-acoustical modified Pringles -crunching

18 minutes ago, greend said:

CHIPS!!!!!!

Figured out who Jalen was working with in California

Chip Kelly is now starring in funny TOSTITOS commercials (VIDEO) - Bleeding  Green Nation

Guest justrelax
4 minutes ago, birdman#12 said:

Not to mention the pathetic pass rush......the amount of pressure on the secondary with bad pash rush and poor LB play could make any defensive backfield look bad.

The numbers support what you're saying but I don't think the rush was quite as bad as it might have appeared. The QBs got the ball out quickly because guys came open early. Derek Carr was taking three-step drops and went 21 for 23 in the first half. That's tough to do against air, much less a pro defense.

That's not to say the rush was good because it wasn't.

1 hour ago, Sack that QB said:

LOL get the freak out with that crap.

Bradberry, yes please!

If the price is right.

Let Gowan, McPherson, Goodrich, and Jobe battle for backup spots.

5 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

Something to keep an eye on 

I think he'll be too pricey for what the Eagles are looking for

5 minutes ago, iladelphxx said:

spacer.png

1 minute ago, LeanMeanGM said:

I think he'll be too pricey for what the Eagles are looking for

Don’t worry we will monitor the situation. 

11 minutes ago, Texas Eagle said:

The Eagles and Dolphins will face off in the 2025 SB. Heard it here first.

Who are the QBs? 

24 minutes ago, justrelax said:

I have the same thinking and stats back this up too. Eagles had the lowest average depth of target at 6.4 yards, and there's a fairly large gap for 31st being the Bills at 7.0 yards. Teams were getting the ball out quickly and taking the short passes.

Eagles also had the 2nd lowest blitz rate, but the 8th best hurry rate. Will we see some more blitzing now that we have a few LBs that can actually do it, and will it help out against the short quick throws?

31 minutes ago, greend said:

CHIPS!!!!!!

spacer.png

4 hours ago, RLC said:

What an exodus.

Fire or not renew contract?

4 minutes ago, justrelax said:

The numbers support what you're saying but I don't think the rush was quite as bad as it might have appeared. The QBs got the ball out quickly because guys came open early. Derek Carr was taking three-step drops and went 21 for 23 in the first half. That's tough to do against air, much less a pro defense.

That's not to say the rush was good because it wasn't.

Yes, it's absolutely a combination of issues......and 3 step drops are common against a good pash rush and a zone defense.  The eagles pass rush was overrated last year and gannon was slow to adjust....not to mention the poor LB play.

The eagles pass rush needs to be better....and the addition of Reddick, the emergence of Sweat and the return of graham will hopefully make that happen.....but I agree that the LB play will be better and gannon continues to evolve.

4 hours ago, RLC said:

What an exodus.

Well i live in the southwest now so if i can get the job i can leak stuff to the board. We are in this together.  

Archived