Is it Time to Visit the Wentz and the Commanders Topic?

EazyEaglez

41 minutes ago, FitzIsAtTheAirport said:

Whether it’s health or performance, not sure he’ll still be the starter that game.

Unlike the situation here the Commanders know exactly what they have in their backup. If he’s benched for that guy then he’s going to be gone from the league soon after. 

Wentz was standing around the sideline, smiling like a dope after getting his ass handed to him yesterday. So glad we don't have to ride with that dbag anymore.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, jsdarkstar said:

I guess I called it.

:towel::Eagle_smiley:

I took Eagles Defense in ALL my daily's.  I was happy.  :D 

1 hour ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

Wentz was standing around the sideline, smiling like a dope after getting his ass handed to him yesterday. So glad we don't have to ride with that dbag anymore.

Everything that many were critical of Wentz for manifested in that game yesterday.

The knob slobbers of Wentz could not look beyond their homerism back when he was here to see how bad a QB he was. Excuse after excuse was constantly made.

Amazing how much clearer things are for them when the spazz (Wentz) is wearing another uniform.

Wentz is an absolute dumpster fire of a QB.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I really wanted a couple INTs too, but we have another game coming against him later. Hopefully then. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I really wanted a couple INTs too, but we have another game coming against him later. Hopefully then. 

We got one right? And 2 fumbles. I'll take that. 

2 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

We got one right? And 2 fumbles. I'll take that. 

No, picking off a 2PC attempt doesn’t count unfortunately. 

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'm even greedier ... I wanted a couple picks as well and a shutout.  

• Like 2

Just now, time2rock said:

I'm even greedier ... I wanted a couple picks as well and a shutout.  

Yeah, definitely wanted the shut out too. 

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 10:58 AM, NOTW said:

Wentz haters still hanging onto feelings about him can let it all out this week.  He'll get booed out of the stadium when they play in Philly.

I hope he plays awful and the Eagles win.  

p48uldt.jpg

Hearing that team get booed in their own stadium was surreal. This fan base is awesome.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

No, picking off a 2PC attempt doesn’t count unfortunately. 

How about if you take it to the house the other way, does you team get 2 points?

7 minutes ago, Procus said:

How about if you take it to the house the other way, does you team get 2 points?

Yes. 

My goodness the Commanders fans are blaming the coaches, the line, and everyone else but their quarterback. Then they’re like we need to have patience. Patience for. 30 year old quarterback. 😂🤣🤣 Man the more things change the more they stay the same. 

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, EazyEaglez said:

My goodness the Commanders fans are blaming the coaches, the line, and everyone else but their quarterback. Then they’re like we need to have patience. Patience for. 30 year old quarterback. 😂🤣🤣 Man the more things change the more they stay the same. 

Sounds like the blog 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, EazyEaglez said:

Hearing that team get booed in their own stadium was surreal. This fan base is awesome.

Wentz might retire after the crowd at the Linc boos him unmercifully. Didn't Andrew Luck walk out of a preseason game and then retire?  :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, NOTW said:

Wentz might retire after the crowd at the Linc boos him unmercifully. Didn't Andrew Luck walk out of a preseason game and then retire?  :lol:

If he's even starting by that point... I mean I'm not sure he's going to be. 

3 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Maybe.  Before this week, articles were talking up what a good year he's had so far.  

3 hours ago, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Sounds like the blog 

That was the callers on their radio station. It felt like an trip into the twilight zone.

3 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can’t see them dumping him unless they’re absolutely done with him. The guy behind him isn’t a starting quarterback and they have already given him multiple chances to prove himself. Heck they traded for Wentz because they already decided he’s not the guy. That would be the curtain call for Carson’s career to be benched for Heinicke

• Like 1